I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So yes... You're out of your fukking mind.

You're Telling people to sign a legal document without being well informed and having accurate information?
Bruh.... This place is the worse
Trying to sue for paternity fraud on the back end after you already signed is willingly putting yourself on a dummy mission

SMH. That is one of the most foolhardy advice I have ever heard on this site. :why:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Always trying to declare victory :pachaha:

The baby is still a toddler. Why not just let it rock instead of always trying a win a situation that's just getting started?

You haven't won because you are clearly in a situation you'd rather not be in. Just make the best of it.
What are you even talking about? I got everything I wanted. :wtf:

So yes... You're out of your fukking mind.

You're Telling people to sign a legal document without being well informed and having accurate information?
Bruh.... This place is the worse
Never told anyone to be uninformed!

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Don't sign a motherfukk'n thang.

Wish I saw this thread
when it initially dropped.

Art Barr

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is the kid actually yours?

It is but I had to learn a very hard lesson. Being a dad is great. I'd actually say easy cuz I love my girl.

But being a Coparent can be so hard and shytty. I deadass humbled myself just to make things easier with a narcissist and crappy person.

Thing is... She hold it down for our kid when I'm not around so I gotta give shorty her props. Nothing more or less. And as a proud man, I apologized because dissing you're Coparent is some selfish stuff.

Lmao... nikka my baby look like my exact twin. I ain't need a test. Got one for the papers.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

Art Barr

*successful child support paid off dad. Successful two months before my daughter was eighteen. early fully paid off child support dad.
Thank you art. I'm tryna pay ahead so all my girly knows is life and love.

Fun sidebar: she's almost two years. And I taught her make em say uggggh.

Broz, I got a no limit baby. Once I get outta court, I got some stories for yall

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
It is but I had to learn a very hard lesson. Being a dad is great. I'd actually say easy cuz I love my girl.

But being a Coparent can be so hard and shytty. I deadass humbled myself just to make things easier with a narcissist and crappy person.

Thing is... She hold it down for our kid when I'm not around so I gotta give shorty her props. Nothing more or less. And as a proud man, I apologized because dissing you're Coparent is some selfish stuff.

Lmao... nikka my baby look like my exact twin. I ain't need a test. Got one for the papers.
Damn bro. I feel bad. That’s crazy.

A lot of my friends that are coparents are going through the same issues and they are sad because they couldn’t make their relationships work.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Damn bro. I feel bad. That’s crazy.

A lot of my friends that are coparents are going through the same issues and they are sad because they couldn’t make their relationships work.

Relationships happen. But we made a person. It was hard but I gotta be a father, and I have. Like... I'm not a bad dad at all. But I gotta stop looking at my Coparent as an enemy.

And I don't like her. So it was hard. But I'm working on it.

I appreciate your empathy.