I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
How is that possible?
Because its a retarded crooked state that makes a shyt ton of money off child support, that's why they oppose paternity testing...

She puts your name on the paperwork, you're the father till proven otherwise in court...

If you're in the kids life for more than a year, you are on the hook 18 years of child support regardless whether you knew the kid is yours or not...

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I want to end this thread with a lot but a little.

No matter what, do not react emotionally. Save your feelings for your kid. Baby mommas be happening. If I treated everyone involved just a bit better, nothing would change. But id be better for it.

The other party will always view things as a contest until you surrender. Do it. Be a man and lose. You will win long term.

Dont ever give options. Be real and straight up.

In short, sign it! And sue if it aint right. The child matters more than anything.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Because its a retarded crooked state that makes a shyt ton of money off child support, that's why they oppose paternity testing...

She puts your name on the paperwork, you're the father till proven otherwise in court...

If you're in the kids life for more than a year, you are on the hook 18 years of child support regardless whether you knew the kid is yours or not...
Bro. Where did u get this from from.
How is she gonna sign your name on a birth certificate.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I want to end this thread with a lot but a little.

No matter what, do not react emotionally. Save your feelings for your kid. Baby mommas be happening. If I treated everyone involved just a bit better, nothing would change. But id be better for it.

The other party will always view things as a contest until you surrender. Do it. Be a man and lose. You will win long term.

Dont ever give options. Be real and straight up.

In short, sign it! And sue if it aint right. The child matters more than anything.
Are you out of your muthafukking mind bro.

Like literally... Out of your mind

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nah nah nahhhh lol

But good that you found comfort with the situation..2038 you can put the bytch behind you for good
You missing my point. Shes behind me now.

Do you have full custody of your child?
Hell. No.

And so what? My kid loves me.

Wait so the DNA test confirmed youre the father?
Thats almost a year ago, but yes.

Are you out of your muthafukking mind bro.

Like literally... Out of your mind
Addressing you again, yes. Sign and sue.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Always trying to declare victory :pachaha:

The baby is still a toddler. Why not just let it rock instead of always trying a win a situation that's just getting started?

You haven't won because you are clearly in a situation you'd rather not be in. Just make the best of it.

Last edited: