I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Why would you move out of state? You handed her custody on a silver platter right there? If he assaulted you he should be in jail and you should have a restraining order on him and her. This don't make sense.

OP a comedian by trade; I think he trying out new material right now.

I hope :picard:

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
OMG LMAO you are a quitter breh

yes inserting your rights on your child that you brought under fukked up circumstances is hard :pachaha:
He's right @Fiji Water I mean, no judgment Bro but it's not your child's fault that you had her out of wedlock with an ignorant woman.
Its only hard b/c of the bad choices that were made.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
highlighting this so NO ONE skips over it :mjlol:

get chased outta state by your babymama's new dikk brehs :dead:
I don't blame him. If the other dude is dumb enough to risk his life over single mom p*ssy, I say let him.

Getting all emotional and I bet she average as hell too....No disrespect @Fiji Water

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
OMG LMAO you are a quitter breh

yes inserting your rights on your child that you brought under fukked up circumstances is hard :pachaha:

OP is obviously a dikkhead but you have no clue how difficult it is for men to not only get visitation/parental rights but also keep them. You can go on youtube and see literal court cases from around the country where fathers and their lawyers are explaining to judges that they haven't been able to see their child for months or even years because the mom just won't show up to swap or straight up ignore calls from the father and family. Sometimes it takes years to go to court and get an actual judgement in these cases. Needless to say that costs a shytload of money, time, and stress.

@Fiji Water You made your bed so now you have to lay in it, but please think thrice about giving up. If the moms boyfriend had no problem putting his hands on you just imagine what he's doing to your daughter (and what her mom is allowing to happen). Get your fukkin money up, get a good lawyer, and get two weeks on two weeks off if you're willing to move back to the same city. If not, try to get school breaks/holidays.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The kid is mine. Got the test. Been paying preliminary child support and visitation.

But I moved outta state and shyt got weird.and she keeps making it harder for me to establish myself legally.

I'm done fighting for now.

This thread ends when my daughter can talk and seek me out :yeshrug:

I fought everyone, paid every bill, waited on court and it keeps getting delayed.

I give up.

Tired of fighting the deadbeat stereotype. Finna just live AF. I love my daughter.

I mean I LOVE her.

But whatever. I ain't the first nikka to be exhausted.

She can cry in the nice house I eventually buy her.

:yeshrug:
Sound like you more concerned with others than her, respectfully

As long as she breaths you fight. Talking about give up smh

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Why would you move out of state? You handed her custody on a silver platter right there? If he assaulted you he should be in jail and you should have a restraining order on him and her. This don't make sense.
And the court still said otherwise. And she's taking my kid to Mexico today. I can't fight this hard right now. I don't know if I wanna keep fighting.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
And the court still said otherwise. And she's taking my kid to Mexico today. I can't fight this hard right now. I don't know if I wanna keep fighting.
Still makes no sense, but sometimes to save the child you have to stop allowing them to be used as a weapon. I get the feeling there is something about this situation you aren't telling us, but your reasons are your own.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Nah.

If he assaulted me, I’m gonna punch him dead in his fukking head while his back is turned.

And then choke him the fukk out.

I mean, I feel you in a way and I’m not there so I don’t know exactly what happened. But, alls I’m saying is he’d be the nikka wanting to move out of state after I finish with him.

shyt like that is grounds for being mischievous.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Be a grown man and have a bully brehs :mjlol:
Get hoed by the new dikk brehs :mjlol:
ad9dbb31-ad8e-4811-89b6-8ca4aef227ec_text.gif