I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Relationships happen. But we made a person. It was hard but I gotta be a father, and I have. Like... I'm not a bad dad at all. But I gotta stop looking at my Coparent as an enemy.

And I don't like her. So it was hard. But I'm working on it.

I appreciate your empathy.
Salute to you for stepping up 🫶🏽

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I want to end this thread with a lot but a little.

No matter what, do not react emotionally. Save your feelings for your kid. Baby mommas be happening. If I treated everyone involved just a bit better, nothing would change. But id be better for it.

The other party will always view things as a contest until you surrender. Do it. Be a man and lose. You will win long term.

Dont ever give options. Be real and straight up.

In short, sign it! And sue if it aint right. The child matters more than anything.
Prophetic statement, that if you have the willpower to follow, would save a lot of these crash outs a lot of trouble.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The kid is mine. Got the test. Been paying preliminary child support and visitation.

But I moved outta state and shyt got weird.and she keeps making it harder for me to establish myself legally.

I'm done fighting for now.

This thread ends when my daughter can talk and seek me out :yeshrug:

I fought everyone, paid every bill, waited on court and it keeps getting delayed.

I give up.

Tired of fighting the deadbeat stereotype. Finna just live AF. I love my daughter.

I mean I LOVE her.

But whatever. I ain't the first nikka to be exhausted.

She can cry in the nice house I eventually buy her.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
For those just reading, I moved out of state because her bf assaulted me. Probably because he thinks it's his kid. Which is weird, because I had her all the time.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Prophetic statement, that if you have the willpower to follow, would save a lot of these crash outs a lot of trouble.
It's not a crash out. I've been so isolated that I don't think I can come back from it. I got an outside kid. :yeshrug:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
For those just reading, I moved out of state because her bf assaulted me. Probably because he thinks it's his kid. Which is weird, because I had her all the time.
Why would you move out of state? You handed her custody on a silver platter right there? If he assaulted you he should be in jail and you should have a restraining order on him and her. This don't make sense.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
The kid is mine. Got the test. Been paying preliminary child support and visitation.

But I moved outta state and shyt got weird.and she keeps making it harder for me to establish myself legally.

I'm done fighting for now.

This thread ends when my daughter can talk and seek me out :yeshrug:

I fought everyone, paid every bill, waited on court and it keeps getting delayed.

I give up.

Tired of fighting the deadbeat stereotype. Finna just live AF. I love my daughter.

I mean I LOVE her.

But whatever. I ain't the first nikka to be exhausted.

She can cry in the nice house I eventually buy her.

:yeshrug:

OMG LMAO you are a quitter breh

yes inserting your rights on your child that you brought under fukked up circumstances is hard :pachaha: