I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they both wanted the kid.

They both cheated.

But he wanted to punish the kid to get back at the mom cause he feels she cheated worse than he did.
I’m not going thru the entire thread but how did he attempt to punish her? By not singing the birth certificate?

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:ohhh: I see now

@Fiji Water When the court mandate you to do a dna to get that cs it’s a wrap. All them months of supporting the kid won’t even count

You digging yourself a hole
This broad has no clue what's she's talking about. Lmaoooo she's talking like she's there. I got time but not for babble

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
damn @Fiji Water I remember being in here before you got the DNA.....

now you out here broadcasting the life of the broke n dusty......hate it had 2 be u breh....

word 2 the wise don't let your resentment toward your BM effect your relationship with you child.....up your hustle and stash a lot of cash....and for gods sake do not make the same mistake twice.....you don't need no more kids dawg.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Here's how it's going

So at this point I'm with my daughter about 5 days a week (honestly more), paying for about 75% of all expenses. Got a decent job and finished moving to a better apartment in the middle of next month. Things are going a lot better!

I had a project to work on out of state so I was gone for about a week or so. When I came back the check was basically begging me to take over baby duty 24/7.

It's not exactly a walk in the park but I'm definitely doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

Now here are some fun facts.

One of the dudes that she cheated on me with died in the hospital. It was not pleasant at all. She told me about it and all I said was rip. But she keeps bringing it up and I had to finally tell her to fall back I don't really want to have a conversation about that.

She finally asked me if I'm happy that the dude is dead. I just remain completely silent.

Ever since then she's been trying her hardest to actually get back with me sexually. Like there's no end to the toxicity LOL.

She went from telling me that I'll never be around my kid and that I'm this crazy messed up person to now being mad when I'm not around and wanting to jump in bed with me. I just ignore it. I've been using the gray rock method that people use. to deal with narcissists.

I've been keeping on my personal business to myself and playing everything close to the chest. But I did file the declaration of paternity, so that takes about 60 days to kick in legally.

At first she was cool with it but lately she's been upset and even "threatened" me with 100% custody. I mean that in the sense that I would have full custody.

It's this type of erratic stuff that's going to have me going to court.

Sidebar: not sure where some of the clowns in here are thinking I'm trying to duck something lmao. I did the DNA myself six months ago. She asked me to leave ie kicked me out so I left. All the while I was gone, just sent baby stuff via Amazon.

It appears she thought her man was gonna replace me as a father but of course, that didn't happen. So now she doesn't have the income to fully care for the kids, mines or her previous ones.

So now it's a whole new set of pitfalls because she wants to mix our previous relationship with the parenting relationship since everyone else lamed out.

Overall, I'm just focused on staying focused because that seems to be working best for my kid and me.

And honestly I do too much but at least I'm aware. Like I'll go see or pick up my daughter, and her mom will ask if I can take out the trash or do some other task.

So I do it. For a fee. :yeshrug: if I feel like it.

Fun times!

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
damn @Fiji Water I remember being in here before you got the DNA.....

now you out here broadcasting the life of the broke n dusty......hate it had 2 be u breh....

word 2 the wise don't let your resentment toward your BM effect your relationship with you child.....up your hustle and stash a lot of cash....and for gods sake do not make the same mistake twice.....you don't need no more kids dawg.
I mean it ain't permanently dusty. :yeshrug:

Had to get my shyt together. nikka, I just shot a movie, got a new gig, new spot, and booking my gigs.

It took some time not to be angry tho. But with time, it subsided. I just treat her like the person she is.

Daps
Triggered? I never put myself in the unfortunate position of allowing myself to get pregnant. Especially by a man who wouldn't sign a birth certificate. Sounds like you're projecting because I can't relate. I reread the post before I made my post and, yes, you were bragging about having leverage and winning. Don't get sassy now. Those are your words. See below...

Do you have anything to say about the trifling thot who betrayed OP and was sleeping with multiple men behind his back, so much so that she wasn't even completely sure he was the father? Or are you saving all your vitriol for OP? :what:

You're better than this, Pearl. :snoop:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's how it's going

So at this point I'm with my daughter about 5 days a week (honestly more), paying for about 75% of all expenses. Got a decent job and finished moving to a better apartment in the middle of next month. Things are going a lot better!

I had a project to work on out of state so I was gone for about a week or so. When I came back the check was basically begging me to take over baby duty 24/7.

It's not exactly a walk in the park but I'm definitely doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

One of the dudes that she cheated on me with died in the hospital. It was not pleasant at all. She told me about it and all I said was rip. But she keeps bringing it up and I had to finally tell her to fall back I don't really want to have a conversation about that.

She finally asked me if I'm happy that the dude is dead. I just remain completely silent.

Ever since then she's been trying her hardest to actually get back with me sexually. Like there's no end to the toxicity LOL.

She went from telling me that I'll never be around my kid and that I'm this crazy messed up person to now being mad when I'm not around and wanting to jump in bed with me. I just ignore it. I've been using the gray rock method that people use. to deal with narcissists.

I've been keeping on my personal business to myself and playing everything close to the chest. But I did file the declaration of paternity, so that takes about 60 days to kick in legally.

At first she was cool with it but lately she's been upset and even "threatened" me with 100% custody. I mean that in the sense that I would have full custody.

It's this type of erratic stuff that's going to have me going to court.

Sidebar: not sure where some of the clowns in here are thinking I'm trying to duck something lmao. I did the DNA myself six months ago. She asked me to leave ie kicked me out so I left. All the while I was gone, just sent baby stuff via Amazon.

It appears she thought her man was gonna replace me as a father but of course, that didn't happen. So now she doesn't have the income to fully care for the kids, mines or her previous ones.

So now it's a whole new set of pitfalls because she wants to mix our previous relationship with the parenting relationship since everyone else lamed out.

Overall, I'm just focused on staying focused because that seems to be working best for my kid and me.

And honestly I do too much but at least I'm aware. Like I'll go see or pick up my daughter, and her mom will ask if I can take out the trash or do some other task.

So I do it. For a fee. :yeshrug: if I feel like it.

Fun times!
:snoop: :mjlol:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Triggered? I never put myself in the unfortunate position of allowing myself to get pregnant. Especially by a man who wouldn't sign a birth certificate. Sounds like you're projecting because I can't relate. I reread the post before I made my post and, yes, you were bragging about having leverage and winning. Don't get sassy now. Those are your words. See below...
Shut your clown ass up. Period.

You clearly can't read. No one bragged and yes, her being in a spot to play ball for the kid or take me to court gives me leeway to keep getting my life in order while taking care of my kid.

And no one is projecting. You read this stuff and put it on yourself. Lmao. Talmbout "I would never!". Okay cool. Plenty of people do tho. For better or worse.

Despite all advice I was given, I have never been asked to provide anything because I did it ahead of time. You want a nikka to be a deadbeat so bad that you spinning the most straightforward of posts.

shyt ain't a contest or competition and I only ever see females trying to make it that way.

Now that last sentence can be a projection.

:camby: you a whole hater.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Do you have anything to say about the trifling thot who betrayed OP and was sleeping with multiple men behind his back, so much so that she wasn't even completely sure he was the father? Or are you saving all your vitriol for OP? :what:

You're better than this, Pearl. :snoop:
Exactly. Talking about child support and revenge.

All I did was make sure the kid was mine.

I guess I was supposed to just blindly sign the shyt after she admitted to fukking around. :mjlol:

Had she taken the shyt to her grave, I would have signed without thinking twice.

Daps
Here's how it's going

You better than me.

I would have told her

atimetokill-samuelljackson.gif

:wow: I got some enemies in my life right now who did some of the foulest things imaginable you can do to a man aside from killing him.

If one of them suddenly croaked, I would lowkey celebrate :wow:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You better than me.

I would have told her

atimetokill-samuelljackson.gif

:wow: I got some enemies in my life right now who did some of the foulest things imaginable you can do to a man aside from killing him.

If one of them suddenly croaked, I would lowkey celebrate :wow:
We had a lot of mutual friends so I hinted that I didn't care to them but I been keeping it respectful unless it's people truly close to me.