I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Daps
You sound actually retarded. People projecting THEIR ideas of evidence. I ain't doing shyt besides what I'm supposed to do.

Tell that to the COURT website answer section I posted :umad:
Better start cutting them checks my boy, those cute baby blankets aren’t going to cut it

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Tell that to the COURT website answer section I posted :umad:
Better start cutting them checks my boy, those cute baby blankets aren’t going to cut it
People like you are legit trash. I'm not buying blankets and putting myself in the back. I'm here. Folks like you wanna see a nikka go thru it so bad even when you see what they been thru.

Get behind me, Satan. :russ:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You have verified that the child is yours through DNA and yet you still do not want to officially claim the child. Your reason being you want leverage over the mother?

Is all of what I stated above correct? If so, are you really on here stating that your need to have leverage over the woman is more important than actually having full rights to your child to make sure it is raised as well as possible and is prepared for the future? The child is yours, you know this, so why are you shirking your full responsibility to that child?

You are already too late when it comes to the mother. If she was for the streets as you said, you messed up messing with her in the first place. You messed up a second time having sex with her without protection being used by you and her. Now that the child is here, it is time for you to actually be a grown man and take care of that child.

Seeing some guys dap you up on your choice to use your child as pawn in your attempts to control its mother is very telling to me about their true mentality if they do not see anything wrong with that.

Men, choose wisely the broad you nut in. :wow:

@Fiji Water

You need to gone head and marry her. Hopefully it works out and she stays faithful.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So I'm moving into the next phase which is court. Nothing been filed on my end yet but I hit a breaking point. I was reluctant because I hate the law world. Perhaps it is fear but whatever. I'm gonna man up and get a lawyer this week. Just have done it yet because I been strapped financially.

I've modified my schedule to be around and also help when the BM workload is too heavy. Just for the sake of the baby. It might seem simpish but I'm just doing it til I find a in home sitter. Which is going well search wise.

However, I hit a wall, gang. Every sitter or daycare I find, the BM rejects or they arent enrolling, or they don't have the right hours for the BM, etc. This bytch is making this process impossible.

She wants a strictly non religious day care that's open 24 hours with a specialized curriculum for less than 200 a week.

I was so frustrated but when I read that shyt out loud I laughed my ass off.

On top of that she wants to play like we're a couple and tour all the places together. Which is maybe normal, but I already toured a couple on my own in my free time.

So to the point, I'm finna just respectfully fall back and let the Court decide the time and pay because this bytch just moved the goalpost cuz her boyfriend is in her ear. They been "together" officially for like 3 months and he wants a daycare near his house :mjlol:

His crib is 30 miles from hers. And her other kids live and go to school 10 miles the opposite direction.

Am I tripping? A 80-100 mile commute every day plus a stack just for care plus all the stuff the baby needs??? All that just to rush home and work remote???

Her Boyfriend?

Other kids?

giphy.webp

Daps

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so DNA revealed the kid is yours and u aren't trying to take care of it???? :dahell:

that's some scumbag shyt.
I see my kid almost every day and provide plenty lmao.

The last update he said he was winning by using "leverage" against her. Let's see how that's working out.
You need to reread the post you're referencing. You triggered as hell. I never said I was using any leverage. I said I have it intrinaically because of clownish actions.

But for real. I'ma add the next update today when I actually got time to type. Probably in a few hours.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I see my kid almost every day and provide plenty lmao.

You need to reread the post you're referencing. You triggered as hell. I never said I was using any leverage. I said I have it intrinaically because of clownish actions.

But for real. I'ma add the next update today when I actually got time to type. Probably in a few hours.
Triggered? I never put myself in the unfortunate position of allowing myself to get pregnant. Especially by a man who wouldn't sign a birth certificate. Sounds like you're projecting because I can't relate. I reread the post before I made my post and, yes, you were bragging about having leverage and winning. Don't get sassy now. Those are your words. See below...

Nope. I know my rights and I don't have to sign til she's 21 in my state. In which case, if I'm in arrears, I would owe that money to my daughter and not her mom.

I doubt she'll take it to court because I bust down the whole bird, so to speak. I spend 3-4 days a week with my daughter. That's 50 percent custody. I haven't paid for all her needs but I'm about 40 percent on that, despite the skruggle and skrife.

I'm aiming for her first birthday so I have room to breathe. But I also know if I reached out, my folks would get me on the papers in case something medical or tragic happens.

See the thread title. I'm not signing until it works for me and that's my point as a man. Dudes get automatically roped in while a woman can do whatever. And in this case, she was for the streets. So I'm exercising my right to the full extent of the law while peacing it up and being (surprisingly to even myself) a really good dad and a great father.

I did. The kid is mine so I'm just getting my shyt together for whatever coming legal battles, potential or not. I still haven't signed but I spend a lot of time with her.

Not signing has given me less rights but a lot of leverage because I til I do, the ball is in my court. bytch gets outta pocket, she gotta go to court which I'm fine with.

But now she's seemed to have calmed down a bit, though she still acts like a bytch. She salty I have this leverage, too. So I'm just gonna do it at my own pace. Baby is healthy and still looks exactly like me. So even if I would be a deadbeat, which I never would, her mama still gotta stare me in the face everyday and remember how her whorish ways got her wherever she at. And she ain't down bad she certainly ain't up.

Last edited: