I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Daps
We had a lot of mutual friends so I hinted that I didn't care to them but I been keeping it respectful unless it's people truly close to me.

Same with my situation. I have to see some of these nxggas hanging out with other family members of mine even though I know and they know what they did.

But im playing it cool right now... for now.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Do you have anything to say about the trifling thot who betrayed OP and was sleeping with multiple men behind his back, so much so that she wasn't even completely sure he was the father? Or are you saving all your vitriol for OP? :what:

You're better than this, Pearl. :snoop:
I'm speaking to what he's shared about his own behavior and why he has participated in that behavior. You don't know her side of the story. You're blindly believing him and then you want me to become outraged when his own behavior is questionable.

I get that you may relate to this person for whatever reason but a man moving grimmy and intentionally avoiding financially supportings him child does not pull at my heart strings.

OP made this thread about himself in regards to the child and that's the only thing I've commented on. If you expect me to be a she-man woman hater because 2 people were sleeping around you'll be waiting along time. The child is his and that's what the thread is about.

If you wanna rage out about her go right ahead. I would think by now ya'll would understand you don’t get to control my narrative.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. Talking about child support and revenge.

All I did was make sure the kid was mine.

I guess I was supposed to just blindly sign the shyt after she admitted to fukking around. :mjlol:

Had she taken the shyt to her grave, I would have signed without thinking twice.
I literally quoted a post from you admitting that you haven't signed the birth certificate even after you found out you the daddy but okay

:dead:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Shut your clown ass up. Period.

You clearly can't read. No one bragged and yes, her being in a spot to play ball for the kid or take me to court gives me leeway to keep getting my life in order while taking care of my kid.

And no one is projecting. You read this stuff and put it on yourself. Lmao. Talmbout "I would never!". Okay cool. Plenty of people do tho. For better or worse.

Despite all advice I was given, I have never been asked to provide anything because I did it ahead of time. You want a nikka to be a deadbeat so bad that you spinning the most straightforward of posts.

shyt ain't a contest or competition and I only ever see females trying to make it that way.

Now that last sentence can be a projection.

:camby: you a whole hater.
You're just typing to type.

You're literally the one who said you are avoiding signing the birth certificate to avoid child support. That is what YOU said.

You can throw out as many accusations as you want but I never called you a deadbeat. Idk why you're offended by the behavior you're participating in.

Anyway, do you have an update, or are you gonna keep crying?

Daps
I'm speaking to what he's shared about his own behavior and why he has participated in that behavior. You don't know her side of the story. You're blindly believing him and then you want me to become outraged when his own behavior is questionable.

I get that you may relate to this person for whatever reason but a man moving grimmy and intentionally avoiding financially supportings him child does not pull at my heart strings.

OP made this thread about himself in regards to the child and that's the only thing I've commented on. If you expect me to be a she-man woman hater because 2 people were sleeping around you'll be waiting along time. The child is his and that's what the thread is about.

If you wanna rage out about her go right ahead. I would think by now ya'll would understand you don’t get to control my narrative.

Now here you go with the feminist talking points. Ain't nobody trying to control you, chic. 🙄 I simply asked a question.

Daps
You use a lot internet red pill buzzwords breh. You're doing the most. You knew the answer to the question before you "asked."

I don't use any type of red pill anything, as I don't subscribe to that foolery. I just call the situation as I see it, same as you do.

And obviously I didn't know the answer to the question or I would not have asked.

Why you coming at my head now? You got a problem with me? :what:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You're just typing to type.

You're literally the one who said you are avoiding signing the birth certificate to avoid child support. That is what YOU said.

You can throw out as many accusations as you want but I never called you a deadbeat. Idk why you're offended by the behavior you're participating in.

Anyway, do you have an update, or are you gonna keep crying?
I posted the update, jackass. You too busy trying to clown to actually read the thread or the situation. You could simply ask for a detail but being the clown you are, you're filling in blanks with random Tyler Perry plot lines.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't use any type of red pill anything, as I don't subscribe to that foolery. I just call the situation as I see it, same as you do.

And obviously I didn't know the answer to the question or I would not have asked.

She just wants to defend a woman for women's sake. This broad had another dude in the operating room but asking me to sign the birth certificate.

But noooo, let's hear HER side of the story. Lmaoooo.

Women will defend any damn thing no matter how delusional and obviously wrong it is.

Daps
She just wants to defend a woman for women's sake. This broad had another dude in the operating room but asking me to sign the birth certificate.

But noooo, let's hear HER side of the story. Lmaoooo.

Women will defend any damn thing no matter how delusional and obviously wrong it is.

I see this in my life too. Women do some of the most foul stuff, and women will toe that line and refuse to call out their fellow women.

Men don't do that. We go hard at other men for the foolery they engage in. But you can tell a woman that your girl cheated on you with her ex, your friend, her supervisor and whatever other nxggas she was sleeping with and got pregnant, and now "we need to hear her side of the story".

:childplease:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I posted the update, jackass. You too busy trying to clown to actually read the thread or the situation. You could simply ask for a detail but being the clown you are, you're filling in blanks with random Tyler Perry plot lines.
Touche'

:pachaha:

Well let me go read the dusty baby daddy chronicles update.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

You quoted trying to start a argument because you feel some sort of way about the BD/BM drama. I wasn't thinking about you. If there's a problem it's yours.