I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Daps
Yeah, so the baby is at her crib and I'll be getting the test soon, some time this week. The kid looks like me but I still haven't signed shyt because I can always do that later. I also want to stand on my point. bytch has been too dishonest for me to even go off looks and the baby is my spitting image.

So it's pretty likely mine which is good news for me because that's what I wanted. But I still have to wonder, why would someone put all this doubt in another person's head? Especially someone that planned to be there every step of the way.

:dead:

Come on breh :laff:

Daps
Yeah, so the baby is at her crib and I'll be getting the test soon, some time this week. The kid looks like me but I still haven't signed shyt because I can always do that later. I also want to stand on my point. bytch has been too dishonest for me to even go off looks and the baby is my spitting image.

So it's pretty likely mine which is good news for me because that's what I wanted. But I still have to wonder, why would someone put all this doubt in another person's head? Especially someone that planned to be there every step of the way.

To answer your question, man these women are evil, bro. Thats my only explanation. It's dark and sinister to make a man think that his child may not be his.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ok. What about the birth certificate :jbhmm:
Good question.

Still haven't signed.

:mjgrin:

We gone let the court figure that out. But I see her and help out until it gets goofy with the BM. She asked for the process, so we gonna go ahead and do that. I've found out that my state is surprisingly man friendly when it comes to custody, so I'm taking the basic legal precautions.

I'm sorry Ms Jackson

:mjgrin:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I'm here for laughs about it at this point but I also have questions. Is there any way I can be forced to list myself in the future? Am I wrong for feeling guilty? Should I still try to be in the child's life?

The scenario is fukked up, obviously. Timeline wise, I'm somewhat sure the kid is mine but I can't gamble with this. I also wanted the kid and thought she did, too. This woman threatened to get an abortion and once that window closed, she decided to share that she was being shared. Multiple ex boyfriends, old high school flame and her manager. Not to mention some of my so called "friends". At least one.

Not all while she was pregnant but apparently throughout our relationship which has been a little less than 2 years. We broken up now and I'm moving in a month, hopefully less.

During that discussion about moving, she asked if I would still go to appointments and be there for the birth. I said I'd do whatever I can work permitting as a duty to my potential kid. I thought that was more than nice.

She said if I show up I have to sign the birth certificate. I made it clear I won't be doing that without a DNA test. Her ultimatum was that if I don't plan to sign, I don't need to be there for anything including the birth.

Nah, fukk all that. If I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm not signing shyt. So here we are.
Don't sign s-hit

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hoping it's not yours brother....get that test, I think they sell em on Amazon as well

You get that test...hell get two seperate brands just to make sure

And if them shyts say negative, call her bluff and tell her straight up "I want a DNA test"

Have HER pay for that one and be like if it's yours, not only will you reimburse but you'll step up as a man

Then you wait :mjgrin:

If it is yours tho, step up and be a man and make sure you're in that kids life the entire way cause it's hard out here and no child should grow up without a father