I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
She can go to jail for that, what did she use it for?
Her intention was to file a declaration for paternity without my knowledge. Then later take me to court, again... Without my knowledge.

Essentially, I'd be taking care of the kid and paying child support voluntarily/without a court order while in the background, she would be suing me.

He argument is that she thought I was going to run off on her but I have nothing but screenshots of her denying me access to the baby. There's no real logic to her BS. She just wants to be odd and trifling.

Edit: there's a real slick way to get a man on CS papers. I hesitate to post it publicly.

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So a few months have passed and I'm still pretty transient but stuff if going alright. Got a holdover job and I do my gigs til something on my level comes thru. The baby is doing well.

:manny:

I'm finally at the point where I can file my documents and have 50/50 custody. Come to find out a few fukked up facts and observe some shyt:

-once I moved out her and her man she was cheating with were hanging up and posting photos like they were mom and dad.

While dude needs his ass beat imo off GP, in starting to think she told him he might be the father and was trying to play at least two of us

:lupe:

-she still tryna fukk me so I told her man. He tried to play it off like he ain't care and she for the streets. But my guy... You got a photo hanging in her crib while she was pregnant lmao :gucci:

-she uses the baby and the court as weapons and threats. Ex. If I don't bend to her whims, she threatens to take me to court and get "full custody"

Funny thing is... I haven't filed anything. I have no rights or obligation so she already has full custody. Pouring jelly on herself once again.

-despite being in a temp living situation, I still have my baby bag with just about everything I need, so when I spend time with my daughter, it's all my stuff. She is jealous because she thought I would just be down too bad to do anything but I'm thugging it out

-THE KICKER. Right now she works from home and is busy with her other kids to the point dishes go a week without being washed. Same with clothes and floors etc. Her new man is just the dikk and eat take out type.

She telling me I need to pay for daycare so SHE can work peacefully at home. I'm sorry but am I wrong? How the fukk you work from home and still need daycare? Maybe I'm wrong, but wtf.

On top of that, she realizing how much I did around the crib. So now she takes baby emergencies and I come thru. In reality, she just needs a break cuz infants are 24/7.

Overall, it might take a year or two to get straight for real, but I recommend every man that seeds up a bird stick to your guns and know your rights.

These hoes will holler, fight, backbite, and even falsely file police reports only to turn around and say they miss you and try to suck your dikk. I can go on, too. I might start a YouTube behind this fukkery.

Genetic testing should be mandatory. And honestly, it's so easy to get a test off Amazon, I recommend that every dude does it. One day that bytch or your beloved wife will be asleep hard as fukk. Swab the cheek and know the truth, brehs. When I got my results, it felt just as good as when I saw my daughter's face for the first time. No cap.

These hoes will go into intimidation and revenge mode but you gotta thug it out, man! Once they run out of steam lmaooooo :banderas:

Lawyer up. Don't share any info. And observe the birds. 🦉

If you gotta be a single dad, or even suspect any bs, start getting your own baby clothes, crib (literal crib), etc. If I was served today, I wouldn't lose anything. All I would gain is a court ordered structure that I already wanted.

My only regret was arguing with the chick at all. Bro, it all shakes out if you a good dude.

With that said, in 20 years, I'm shooting any nikka that post a smash or pass thread about my baby girl. :birdman:

I'm down for any questions and moving forward, I guarantee it's gon be some hilarious baby mama content and posts to come from this. I'm strapped in.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah this woman never had respect for you in the first place.
Once I realized this, and it was recent that I accepted it, I stopped being so upset. Dealing with a narcissist and their amnesia will drive you up a wall. I didn't know the signs but this is warning to all the brehs. And brehettes too for that matter.

No joke. When someone shows you what they are capable of, believe they will do that shyt to you and give no fukks. Relationships are hard but don't ever deal with disrespect or mistrust from someone that won't actually change they ways. Never is a promise.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once I realized this, and it was recent that I accepted it, I stopped being so upset. Dealing with a narcissist and their amnesia will drive you up a wall. I didn't know the signs but this is warning to all the brehs. And brehettes too for that matter.

No joke. When someone shows you what they are capable of, believe they will do that shyt to you and give no fukks. Relationships are hard but don't ever deal with disrespect or mistrust from someone that won't actually change they ways. Never is a promise.

So it was your child?

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So a few months have passed and I'm still pretty transient but stuff if going alright. Got a holdover job and I do my gigs til something on my level comes thru. The baby is doing well.

:manny:

I'm finally at the point where I can file my documents and have 50/50 custody. Come to find out a few fukked up facts and observe some shyt:

-once I moved out her and her man she was cheating with were hanging up and posting photos like they were mom and dad.

While dude needs his ass beat imo off GP, in starting to think she told him he might be the father and was trying to play at least two of us

:lupe:

-she still tryna fukk me so I told her man. He tried to play it off like he ain't care and she for the streets. But my guy... You got a photo hanging in her crib while she was pregnant lmao :gucci:

-she uses the baby and the court as weapons and threats. Ex. If I don't bend to her whims, she threatens to take me to court and get "full custody"

Funny thing is... I haven't filed anything. I have no rights or obligation so she already has full custody. Pouring jelly on herself once again.

-despite being in a temp living situation, I still have my baby bag with just about everything I need, so when I spend time with my daughter, it's all my stuff. She is jealous because she thought I would just be down too bad to do anything but I'm thugging it out

-THE KICKER. Right now she works from home and is busy with her other kids to the point dishes go a week without being washed. Same with clothes and floors etc. Her new man is just the dikk and eat take out type.

She telling me I need to pay for daycare so SHE can work peacefully at home. I'm sorry but am I wrong? How the fukk you work from home and still need daycare? Maybe I'm wrong, but wtf.

On top of that, she realizing how much I did around the crib. So now she takes baby emergencies and I come thru. In reality, she just needs a break cuz infants are 24/7.

Overall, it might take a year or two to get straight for real, but I recommend every man that seeds up a bird stick to your guns and know your rights.

These hoes will holler, fight, backbite, and even falsely file police reports only to turn around and say they miss you and try to suck your dikk. I can go on, too. I might start a YouTube behind this fukkery.

Genetic testing should be mandatory. And honestly, it's so easy to get a test off Amazon, I recommend that every dude does it. One day that bytch or your beloved wife will be asleep hard as fukk. Swab the cheek and know the truth, brehs. When I got my results, it felt just as good as when I saw my daughter's face for the first time. No cap.

These hoes will go into intimidation and revenge mode but you gotta thug it out, man! Once they run out of steam lmaooooo :banderas:

Lawyer up. Don't share any info. And observe the birds. 🦉

If you gotta be a single dad, or even suspect any bs, start getting your own baby clothes, crib (literal crib), etc. If I was served today, I wouldn't lose anything. All I would gain is a court ordered structure that I already wanted.

My only regret was arguing with the chick at all. Bro, it all shakes out if you a good dude.

With that said, in 20 years, I'm shooting any nikka that post a smash or pass thread about my baby girl. :birdman:

I'm down for any questions and moving forward, I guarantee it's gon be some hilarious baby mama content and posts to come from this. I'm strapped in.

I don't know if this applies to her situation but some employers don't "allow" kids to be in the home if their employee exclusively works from home. I know that sounds ridiculous but some companies have that clause. If they call them while they're at work/need them on a video call and hear the baby in the background, they may get reprimanded. Again, if this applies to her

Also, if I'm actually WORKING working, my child would be at daycare or I'd have a nanny or someone in my home to tend to my child while I'm working. Newborns require too much attention and care to try to work full time, even at home. And no this is not me siding with her. I think she's a terrible human being, I just wanted to add some context to that part of your post

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
@Fiji Water
Working from home with an infant is HARD!

I tried to do it because I didn’t want strangers watch my baby.

Had to bend the knee started interviewing nannies but my sister came through and I pay her to watch him…it feels so much better now. I am not as run down at the end of the day and Can focus on the work while I can randomly go downstairs and kiss my baby.

Last edited:
Daps
:francis: I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Go ahead and strap up. Your 18 years of headaches has just begun. She about to be spiteful, vindictive, and messy for a long time patna.

You should be filing for 50/50 asap. And have a court ordered parenting plan in place because if you dont one you have ZERO leverage when she on some bullshyt. She cant buck the courts and if she dumb enough to try then she will get hit with CONTEMPT and risk losing custody yall daughter.

You gotta be smart. Now I just gave you some free game and showed you how you ultimately win the war. I was in your shoes 16 yrs ago.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So it was your child?
Yup!
I don't know if this applies to her situation but some employers don't "allow" kids to be in the home if their employee exclusively works from home. I know that sounds ridiculous but some companies have that clause. If they call them while they're at work/need them on a video call and hear the baby in the background, they may get reprimanded. Again, if this applies to her

Also, if I'm actually WORKING working, my child would be at daycare or I'd have a nanny or someone in my home to tend to my child while I'm working. Newborns require too much attention and care to try to work full time, even at home. And no this is not me siding with her. I think she's a terrible human being, I just wanted to add some context to that part of your post

Nah, I'm not a monster. If it's needed, I'll pay for it without a thought. At least not a major one.

:francis: I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Go ahead and strap up. Your 18 years of headaches has just begun. She about to be spiteful, vindictive, and messy for a long time patna.

You should be filing for 50/50 asap. And have a court ordered parenting plan in place because if you dont one you have ZERO leverage when she on some bullshyt. She cant buck the courts and if she dumb enough to try then she will get hit with CONTEMPT and risk losing custody yall daughter.

You gotta be smart. Now I just gave you some free game and showed you how you ultimately win the war. I was in your shoes 16 yrs ago.

50/50 is automatic is Nevada. I have it as soon as I send this letter off