I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Being a good guy has consequences :birdman:

Hope you make it out of this in good health my brother. I had a homeboy in a similar situation. They got the abortion though I'm almost 100% positive it wasn't his. Lets just say unbeknownst to him, she was a staple in the community. Nice ass nikka didn't even want to check. Now she with some other breh with a kid living in the Bronx..

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Any news?

Yeah, so the baby is at her crib and I'll be getting the test soon, some time this week. The kid looks like me but I still haven't signed shyt because I can always do that later. I also want to stand on my point. bytch has been too dishonest for me to even go off looks and the baby is my spitting image.

So it's pretty likely mine which is good news for me because that's what I wanted. But I still have to wonder, why would someone put all this doubt in another person's head? Especially someone that planned to be there every step of the way.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Damn I was hoping it would be sooner so this can be resolved quickly. If she is yours you gotta be a father to your child regardless of the mother. I know that sounds impossible but if she's yours she didn't do anything to deserve you not being in her life. I can already see the mom making co-parenting a living hell though. Good luck
So how do you do parent with somebody that’s making it hell? Rather than just leaving the situation for your own sake? It’s a feeling like ya hands tied the fukk up.

You want to be the father you always wanted to be and didn’t have but the mother ain’t on that vibe with you

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So how do you do parent with somebody that’s making it hell? Rather than just leaving the situation for your own sake? It’s a feeling like ya hands tied the fukk up.

You want to be the father you always wanted to be and didn’t have but the mother ain’t on that vibe with you

I have no idea that's why I said good luck. The best advice I can offer is talking to someone who's navigated that situation successfully and trying to do what they did but, like I said she's going to make it extremely difficult I fear