I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
DNA Test

Simple. You can order one off the internet breh.

And if that shyt is a negative then you walk away. My mans was in the same situation as you, was there the entire pregnancy and everything, even though she slept with someone else while they were broken up.

He got the pregnancy test right after the kid was born and it was negative and she admitted it wasn't his and she knew, but because he was a good nikka she wanted him to be the father
I already scheduled a test. I stopped tripping and she finally agreed earnestly to my right to know. It could go south, but it really might go well.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I already scheduled a test. I stopped tripping and she finally agreed earnestly to my right to know. It could go south, but it really might go well.
If it's yours you be a man and raise the child with her

If it's not...WALK AWAY

Because if it's not yours then you don't owe her anything and you did more than she deserves

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If it's yours you be a man and raise the child with her

If it's not...WALK AWAY

Because if it's not yours then you don't owe her anything and you did more than she deserves
I can easily dissociate but I'm a man of pride and oddly, caution. The irony lol. It's sink or swim. I already got my exit, and my curtain call may be imminent. It's not finna be no drama either way. I made my peace.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So the induction of the pregnancy was delayed until today. However, I don't believe I'll be able to attend. Both her and her mother assaulted me and I ended going to the ER because I thought I had a concussion (insomnia, nausea, trouble focusing, some trouble seeing). I won't go into detail about how I had to defend myself just yet.

It sucks because I thought things were peaceful but apparently not. So whether it's my kid or not, I don't think it's wise for me to be there at the hospital. Because of I go there and the kid don't even look like me, I don't wanna think about what my reaction is going to be.

Either way, in the next 24 hours this part of the nonsense will be over.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So the induction of the pregnancy was delayed until today. However, I don't believe I'll be able to attend. Both her and her mother assaulted me and I ended going to the ER because I thought I had a concussion (insomnia, nausea, trouble focusing, some trouble seeing). I won't go into detail about how I had to defend myself just yet.

It sucks because I thought things were peaceful but apparently not. So whether it's my kid or not, I don't think it's wise for me to be there at the hospital. Because of I go there and the kid don't even look like me, I don't wanna think about what my reaction is going to be.

Either way, in the next 24 hours this part of the nonsense will be over.
I hope you called the police and made a report. It will definitely help you in the long run if it is your child.

My ex wife was doing a bunch of stupid shyt, she caught a family violence case and been on her best behavior since.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I hope you called the police and made a report. It will definitely help you in the long run if it is your child.

My ex wife was doing a bunch of stupid shyt, she caught a family violence case and been on her best behavior since.
I should have but the situation was hectic. She punched me while I was in the car and her mother cornered me in the parking lot as I was getting out the whip. I was up against the wall. Not for long tho. And I'll leave it at that. They then proceeded to chase me telling me to get the fukk off the property, all while grabbing me from behind. and I literally yelled "make up your mind! I cant leave if y'all holding me". Then they backed off.

But I was so shook, I just dipped. Allegedly she filed a report and started contacting all my friends telling them to not let me in because she's searching up their addresses. So I didn't call no police. I just chilled and went to the hospital.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I should have but the situation was hectic. She punched me while I was in the car and her mother cornered me in the parking lot as I was getting out the whip. I was up against the wall. Not for long tho. And I'll leave it at that. They then proceeded to chase me telling me to get the fukk off the property, all while grabbing me from behind. and I literally yelled "make up your mind! I cant leave if y'all holding me". Then they backed off.

But I was so shook, I just dipped. Allegedly she filed a report and started contacting all my friends telling them to not let me in because she's searching up their addresses. So I didn't call no police. I just chilled and went to the hospital.
:dahell:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Bro you better hope this isn't your child because your situation just got a lot more complicated than it already is.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
BROOOO dawggg

I'm not in your position but I can't speak but just off the strength she was multiple people even your so called friends? I Would bush her and the kid