I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
We in the home stretch. I moved out and I'm couch surfing for about 2 more weeks. I came through with some baby gifts and I built the bassinet. I couldn't live with myself if that stuff didn't get done, paternity or not.

I found an eviction notice for this month. It wasn't exactly hidden. I just dipped to go do my show and keep hustling.

But while I was leaving, her daughter had a nervous breakdown because she missed her father that much. And I said on the low, yo, "you finna go thru this twice?!".

On a side note, my life been way better since I left. And I'll be straight in about two months. nikkas still wanna tell me full custody ain't an option? Lmao. I digress.

I'll be back to this thread between Halloween and Guy Fawkes Day.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
We in the home stretch. I moved out and I'm couch surfing for about 2 more weeks. I came through with some baby gifts and I built the bassinet. I couldn't live with myself if that stuff didn't get done, paternity or not.

I found an eviction notice for this month. It wasn't exactly hidden. I just dipped to go do my show and keep hustling.

But while I was leaving, her daughter had a nervous breakdown because she missed her father that much. And I said on the low, yo, "you finna go thru this twice?!".

On a side note, my life been way better since I left. And I'll be straight in about two months. nikkas still wanna tell me full custody ain't an option? Lmao. I digress.

You knocked up a single mother?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

That's a game changer... if you can get your own place.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My biggest fear was going to prison when I was younger. As an older man, it’s definitely now second to knocking up a no good wretch of a whore.

The mental and psychosocial torture I’ve seen men go through with their baby mamas is straight out of a horror movie. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.
I feel for you nikkaz I got a vasectomy a while ago :skip:

Know yourself brehs. I'm not settling down until I'm set in the ground. No need pretending. And no I don't tell women anything more than I don't want kids.

Maquina

Banned
Daps

Full custody isn’t an option - based on what you’ve shared. You’re living in La La land. An attorney will sell you the sizzle and then hit you with “we tried” after running your pockets and getting you 50/50

She hasn’t done near enough for you to remove the potential mother of your child out your life - especially after you left her high and dry while pregnant (what her lawyer will say)

Yeah put that in front of the judge

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Full custody isn’t an option - based on what you’ve shared. You’re living in La La land. An attorney will sell you the sizzle and then hit you with “we tried” after running your pockets and getting you 50/50

She hasn’t done near enough for you to remove the potential mother of your child out your life - especially after you left her high and dry while pregnant (what her lawyer will say)

Yeah put that in front of the judge
Oh, I ain't expecting it in the legal sense. I'm trying to prepare for it in case she has to go through her own worst case scenario. So custody ain't the right word I should be using. I mean just being in full care for a time, long or short.

But yeah, it's still just down to the DNA test at this point. I will say I was initially scared to make this leap, that's why I stayed so long. But once I did, people were actually very supportive and receptive. So no matter our co-parenting relationship, I've calmed down enough to see that things will be alright.

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hope for your sake it's not yours. Imagine being linked to her for life...
I'm a week from the due date. Gonna find out soon enough. I just bought a bunch of stuff because she literally didn't have shyt, so either way I'm either a responsible parent or some dude that did good by this kid.

Daps
I'm a week from the due date. Gonna find out soon enough. I just bought a bunch of stuff because she literally didn't have shyt, so either way I'm either a responsible parent or some dude that did good by this kid.

Bro, not that it matters regarding what you choose to do, cause if a woman said that mess to me, I'd be out... but are you sure she was telling the truth? Like, did you get any confirmation on her sleeping with all them other folks other than what she told you out of her own mouth?

she implicated at least one of your friends and I'm sure you probably cut him off behind it. But are you sure she wasn't just lying on her vagina?

Fiji Water

Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Bro, not that it matters regarding what you choose to do, cause if a woman said that mess to me, I'd be out... but are you sure she was telling the truth? Like, did you get any confirmation on her sleeping with all them other folks other than what she told you out of her own mouth?

she implicated at least one of your friends and I'm sure you probably cut him off behind it. But are you sure she wasn't just lying on her vagina?
Great question. Nobody ever eyed to eyed me and said "yes". They just said sorry. And they approached me. It was 3 different guys. So Im taking those apologies as an implied yes. Cuz what is there to apologize for?

Once I left, I had friends say things like "I thought you knew". So I don't know 100%, hence the test, but there is a part of me that thinks that she just wanted to hurt me and this is all bullshyt.

And because of that I copped basically everything I could. Around 500 diapers to start off, formula, breast pump, bottles,even the post partum clean up kit so she can heal. All that and more

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Steel yourself.......she has attempted to wound your sense of self....... attempted emasculation..... there is no reconcile from that....... whether the kid is yours or not she will still try to keep you in her orbit........ don't fall prey to the emotions she about to dump on you once then hormones start to change

Daps
Great question. Nobody ever eyed to eyed me and said "yes". They just said sorry. And they approached me. It was 3 different guys. So Im taking those apologies as an implied yes. Cuz what is there to apologize for?

Once I left, I had friends say things like "I thought you knew". So I don't know 100%, hence the test, but there is a part of me that thinks that she just wanted to hurt me and this is all bullshyt.

And because of that I copped basically everything I could. Around 500 diapers to start off, formula, breast pump, bottles,even the post partum clean up kit so she can heal. All that and more

Yeah this is exactly what I was wondering. Not saying she ain't a whore but was just considering this possibility. Either way you could never take a woman back who said something like that to you. How would you be able to trust her?

I truly hope everything works out for the best, brother.