I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Breh make sure u file away any texts she sends and any voicemails, social media posts etc. If it is urs u gone want full custody. A tough feat for a man to pull off in court, but not impossible, and she sound like the type to constantly shoot herself in the foot with ceaseless displays of scumbaggery and debauchery. fukk tryna coparent and u dont want this child exposed to her toxic ass without supervision(which dont have to be u, they have people for that).

And dont be above egging her on either. just do that shyt real slick and leave no trails.

She definitely doesn’t sound like she’s done enough for him to remotely get full custody. Depending on the state he should be looking at least 50/50.

But everything you said was spot on. Talk to this lady in a business like manner but like she ain’t shyt still - she will react and dig herself into hole after hole.

Simple stuff but he’s not there yet. He needs to take the dna test asap (I’m still not convince this dude is telling the truth and just putting for the coli)

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Are you dense ?

You said exactly what I said , show me where I said he needs to reconcile with this woman ?

You don’t even know what co-parenting is or parallel parenting . You’re a doofus - if you want to learn something from someone who actually knows what he’s talking about , take the wax out of your ears and the sleep out your eyes and pay attention

Where did I say u said he should reconcile w her dikkhead?

U said we were giving him bad advice and then turned around and gave him the same advice everyone gave him

If u would have read a few pages back u would know I gave him that same advice before u came into this thread w your little fakkit energy

There is no way he can keep his sanity raising this kid w her involved so parallel parenting or any form of co parenting is pointless and horrible advice. He’s past the point of any constructive communication w this chick so you telling him how he should talk to her is stupid af

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Where did I say u said he should reconcile w her dikkhead?

U said we were giving him bad advice and then turned around and gave him the same advice everyone gave him

If u would have read a few pages back u would know I gave him that same advice before u came into this thread w your little fakkit energy

There is no way he can keep his sanity raising this kid w her involved so parallel parenting or any form of co parenting is pointless and horrible advice. He’s past the point of any constructive communication w this chick so you telling him how he should talk to her is stupid af

Bro you’re a dumb ass
He needs to stay away from this bytch at all costs…if u read the thread u will understand y he can’t co-parent w her

You legit addressed this by saying I didn’t understand why he can’t co-parent with her when I never said that nor alluded to any co-parent or reconciliation .

Lastly you’re another dumbass - because parallel parenting is literally having sufficient boundaries so you don’t have to deal with the other parent.

No court is going to give him 100% - and in a 50/50 you have to show that you’re at least trying to co-parent . The fastest way of losing custody or time sharing is doing the bullshyt you’re talking about. You showing the court that you’re attempted to communicate with the other parent is the maturity they are looking for to sway the judges. Running around like a little baby from responsibilities and communication is exactly not what to do.

Basically you’re an idiot and have no experience. I’m what you’re talking about

He needs to stay away from her physically but also stay away from you doofuses on this board giving poor advice

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
She definitely doesn’t sound like she’s done enough for him to remotely get full custody. Depending on the state he should be looking at least 50/50.

But everything you said was spot on. Talk to this lady in a business like manner but like she ain’t shyt still - she will react and dig herself into hole after hole.

Simple stuff but he’s not there yet. He needs to take the dna test asap (I’m still not convince this dude is telling the truth and just putting for the coli)
True but just off what i read so far, If she was brazen enough to lay all that shyt on the line like that and likes to keep him up all night fighting, its clear she is trying to break this man mentally and sabotage his employment on top of that. It all comes down to if she stupid enough to put her dirt in writing. She sounds like she be easy asf to lead into such a trap, like unable to resist, and if that kid is his, and if his story aint :duck: well, my advice is exactly what i would do in his shoes. Not even to hurt her back on some tit for tat shyt, but just to keep her contact with my child
minimalized. That would be my first priority. A fierce uphill battle to say the least, as the courts almost always side with the mother. As long as she aint a "pawg", breh has a fighting chance though.

He gotta make sure he keep that job and get his own place for sure though if he gonna stand a chance.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Bro you’re a dumb ass

You legit addressed this by saying I didn’t understand why he can’t co-parent with her when I never said that nor alluded to any co-parent or reconciliation .
Why do you equate co parenting with reconciliation? do you know what these words mean?
Is parallel parenting not a form of co parenting?

:why:

I said the only way for him to keep his sanity is to only contribute financially. You seem to think he can parent this kid w/o full custody which is where we disagree.

If you read the thread instead of only going on your personal experience you might understand this.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
True but just off what i read so far, If she was brazen enough to lay all that shyt on the line like that and likes to keep him up all night fighting, its clear she is trying to break this man mentally and sabotage his employment on top of that. It all comes down to if she stupid enough to put her dirt in writing. She sounds like she be easy asf to lead into such a trap, like unable to resist, and if that kid is his, and if his story aint :duck: well, my advice is exactly what i would do in his shoes. Not even to hurt her back on some tit for tat shyt, but just to keep her contact with my child
minimalized. That would be my first priority. A fierce uphill battle to say the least, as the courts almost always side with the mother. As long as she aint a "pawg", breh has a fighting chance though.

He gotta make sure he keep that job and get his own place for sure though if he gonna stand a chance.

100% most women and men aren't ready for the legal system. They think talking to their friends and doing all that ghetto crap is the way to go but once they are in front of the judge, he/she isn't going to hear all that. If you show up with proof and not fall down the same traps and just talk eloquently and even throw in the mental anguish how antics have cause you and how it's not in the best interest of the child and that you've attempted to co-parent reasonably - you will get the majority time.

the issue is most men do exactly the opposite and "cut" everyone off and that is the recipe for disaster. Imagine going to court talking about , I cut everyone off and expect the judge to rule in your favor. If for anything, keep the communciation going just to lay those traps like you talk about.

you know what you're talking about.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Why do you equate co parenting with reconciliation? do you know what these words mean?
Is parallel parenting not a form of co parenting?

:why:

I said the only way for him to keep his sanity is to only contribute financially. You seem to think he can parent this kid w/o full custody which is where we disagree.

If you read the thread instead of only going on your personal experience you might understand this.

perhaps this is you thinking I'm using reconciliation as some sort of separation and now they got back together, vs reconciling into a healthy co-parenting agreement (again they have no parenting plan, so in order for them to have a co-parenting relationship they would have reconciled the blood bad between them - not saying they are back together).

and parallel parenting by definition is not co-parenting

A co-parenting relationship can include many communication touch points via phone, email, and text messages. The co-parents may align on a shared parenting approach for a child. In contrast, parallel parenting relationships usually involve limited communication through the written word only.

Parallel parenting is a method of shared parenting in which parents interact as little as possible with each other while maintaining their relationships with their children. This can be an effective method when you and your ex have trouble with a civil relationship.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
perhaps this is you thinking I'm using reconciliation as some sort of separation and now they got back together, vs reconciling into a healthy co-parenting agreement (again they have no parenting plan, so in order for them to have a co-parenting relationship they would have reconciled the blood bad between them - not saying they are back together).

and parallel parenting by definition is not co-parenting

From the article you posted

In a parallel parenting agreement, co-parenting can take place at the same time that parents have little direct contact with each other.

It’s a form of co parenting by definition…just admit you are wrong.

The reconciliation point is honestly not worth going back and forth over coz I never insinuated you said that…you just took it that way coz you don’t think parallel parenting is co parenting.

Maquina

Banned
Daps

The reconciliation point is honestly not worth going back and forth over coz I never insinuated you said that…you just took it that way coz you don’t think parallel parenting is co parenting.

Parallel parenting is not a form of co-parenting anymore than a car Is a form of air plane (they are modes of transportation)

This is something you’re not going to win and you’re not a professional in this space

Maquina

Banned
Daps

This is why I call you an idiot, instead of just moving on, you double down on something you don’t know

What Is Parallel Parenting?​

Parallel parenting is not the same as co-parenting. While both methods allow for both parents to share custody and parental responsibilities, co-parenting involves collaboration, lots of communication, and a shared approach to parenting (i.e. same curfew in each home, same disciplinary approach, etc.).

Parallel parenting, on the other hand, minimizes the contact between the parents and each parent has their own parenting approach when their child is in their custody

All of this is easily googled instead you continue making mistake after mistake

Maquina

Banned
Daps

I’ve given you several legal and now a psychology source

Imagine a line across the page. At one end of the line or continuum is “co-parenting” 100% of the time, and at the other end of the spectrum is “parallel parenting” 100% of the time.