I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Maquina

Banned
Daps
What more can he do and still keep his mental health?

It’s called parallel parenting . Create boundaries.

At the very least get some time with the child - you will learn to be a parent , but you’ll be bitter if she slaps you with that full weight of child support lol.

It’s not about the money….but it is too

Also having a hand in raising a child - nowadays it’s 50/50 .

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Update:

We fell out completely and she attacked me physically twice. I called the cops and filed a report.

At this point, and I doubt it will change, I am going to have to do the worst thing I think I'll ever do. I'm going to abandon my potential kid. No test. No signature. I'm going to disappear from it all.
No.

I am not a father but if there is a way to get a court ordered paternity test, based on her history of violence you could possibly get full custody of your child. I'll defer to the fathers in this thread but you would probably be best served as a man to get custody of your child and get them away from your violent ex, or, get a court ordered test to get away from the situation for good for good.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What more can he do and still keep his mental health?

Thank you. And it's not just mental health, it's physical violence at this point. I'm in legit danger.

It’s called parallel parenting . Create boundaries.

At the very least get some time with the child - you will learn to be a parent , but you’ll be bitter if she slaps you with that full weight of child support lol.

It’s not about the money….but it is too

Also having a hand in raising a child - nowadays it’s 50/50 .

Dude, you haven't read the thread. I WANT my daughter and she is creating a narrative that I don't want that for reasons beyond me.

At the very least? She admitted to cheating but I'm somehow the bad guy no matter what. fukk it then. I'll man up and be the bad guy, but I'll be the bad guy waaaaaay the fukk from someone that puts they hands on me and still wants money.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Thank you. And it's not just mental health, it's physical violence at this point. I'm in legit danger.

Dude, you haven't read the thread. I WANT my daughter and she is creating a narrative that I don't want that for reasons beyond me.

At the very least? She admitted to cheating but I'm somehow the bad guy no matter what. fukk it then. I'll man up and be the bad guy, but I'll be the bad guy waaaaaay the fukk from someone that puts they hands on me and still wants money.

BecUse you’re not taking care of her. It’s not too hard to undertand nor is what I’m stating.

I don’t need to read all your bellyaching and bullshyt you’re letting her do to you.

create boundaries , talk to her like the simpleton whore that she is, and when the baby comes have the court papers ready . See your daughter every other week or let her mom have her until she’s 2 or 3 and off formula or breast milk and keep it moving . You’re going to stress her out way more than she will strsss you out with the b.s.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
OP's a better man than me. I would've told her I'd take her to her next appointment, and would've dropped her dumbass off, threw a piss bottle at her and drove smooth the fukk off.

fukk her and the kid.

Last edited:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
BecUse you’re not taking care of her. It’s not too hard to undertand nor is what I’m stating.

I don’t need to read all your bellyaching and bullshyt you’re letting her do to you.

create boundaries , talk to her like the simpleton whore that she is, and when the baby comes have the court papers ready . See your daughter every other week or let her mom have her until she’s 2 or 3 and off formula or breast milk and keep it moving . You’re going to stress her out way more than she will strsss you out with the b.s.

I'm down for whatever but you can actually shut the fukk up. I don't desire to belittle people and do a bunch of petty shyt. Take care of her??? She put her damn hands on me. You realize I could knock her the fukk out and really be done with all of it.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps

Take this dumb shyt tf out this thread…

wat u think this crazy bytch liable to do under more stress?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I definitely wouldnt sign the certificate. But at the same time if there are no feelings,which there shouldnt be. You should have no problem being supportive and not stressing the woman into a miscarriage.

You need to put your foot down and begin to speak matter of factly. You need to start speaking in terms of "we" which will help disarm her. Let her know that "we are going to go to those doctors appointments". "We are going to take care of each other". Meaning that you dont move out until the baby is born. During this time you are to play the role of supportive father. Give her what she needs from support,massages etc. During this time you will use your phone to trick her into incriminating conversations. You will collect as many as you can. Getting her on record, in case this ever becomes a situation where you need to take her to court for your rights. Personally I dont condone using the system against another parent. But if she forces your hand you need to have some ammo of your own.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Update:

We fell out completely and she attacked me physically twice. I called the cops and filed a report.

At this point, and I doubt it will change, I am going to have to do the worst thing I think I'll ever do. I'm going to abandon my potential kid. No test. No signature. I'm going to disappear from it all.

Why y'all be smashing these crazy broads?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm down for whatever but you can actually shut the fukk up. I don't desire to belittle people and do a bunch of petty shyt. Take care of her??? She put her damn hands on me. You realize I could knock her the fukk out and really be done with all of it.

You smashed. It might be yours. Man up and take care of her because that's what a man is supposed to do.

You should've chose better. :ufdup:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Update:

get the test, breh