I've decided I'm not signing the birth certificate. What now? (I gave up...)

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Take this dumb shyt tf out this thread…

wat u think this crazy bytch liable to do under more stress?

Who cares - y’all are idiots. Don’t know how to deal with women and advising him stupidly long term.

That’s why these women run circles around you morons and have y’all punching the air and crying on boards about how she did you …whoops

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I'm down for whatever but you can actually shut the fukk up. I don't desire to belittle people and do a bunch of petty shyt. Take care of her??? She put her damn hands on me. You realize I could knock her the fukk out and really be done with all of it.

Man shut that crap up.
You’re not listening.

She’s upset cuz you’re not taking care of her and she’s an emotional wreck right now .

I never said take care of her.

1) If you what she said is true. Gtfo of there unless you want to be with the whore.

2) you can take dna test via amniocentesis before the child is born.

This will give you peace of mind and I advise you to do this step as it will let you know how much you WANT to take care of her during this time.

3). Signing the birth certificate is irrelevant - you are not married and it gives you no special rights. So regardless of this, if you intend on being in the child life and whether she’s playing nice or not , you should adjudicate your claim as the father via court . Which establishes your rights - otherwise she can and will run over you left and right.

4) absolutely do not run away - you will regret it financially, mentally, and spiritually down the road. It’s not like this was a one night stand and she can’t find you. Imagine what a bitter woman would do with all her friends telling her to put you on papers and make you pay support.

Unless you’re that type of guy but at some point, you all come around especially as you age - the kid won’t care for the most part , unless the mom has struggled and created resentment with the kid

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Thread makes me happy I'm infertile.

Dumb nikkas still getting finessed by ratchets.

michael-jordan-pool.gif

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Play the long game here breh. As long as u play ur part it dont matter what she thinks of u growing up.
Idk about that one...

I have seen my dad cry twice, and one of the reasons was because he couldn't handle the hatred my older sister had for him. Probably hurts more if you're innocent in the situation

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm here for laughs about it at this point but I also have questions. Is there any way I can be forced to list myself in the future? Am I wrong for feeling guilty? Should I still try to be in the child's life?

The scenario is fukked up, obviously. Timeline wise, I'm somewhat sure the kid is mine but I can't gamble with this. I also wanted the kid and thought she did, too. This woman threatened to get an abortion and once that window closed, she decided to share that she was being shared. Multiple ex boyfriends, old high school flame and her manager. Not to mention some of my so called "friends". At least one.

Not all while she was pregnant but apparently throughout our relationship which has been a little less than 2 years. We broken up now and I'm moving in a month, hopefully less.

During that discussion about moving, she asked if I would still go to appointments and be there for the birth. I said I'd do whatever I can work permitting as a duty to my potential kid. I thought that was more than nice.

She said if I show up I have to sign the birth certificate. I made it clear I won't be doing that without a DNA test. Her ultimatum was that if I don't plan to sign, I don't need to be there for anything including the birth.

Nah, fukk all that. If I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm not signing shyt. So here we are.
Why would you even still offer to help her in any way?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Idk about that one...

I have seen my dad cry twice, and one of the reasons was because he couldn't handle the hatred my older sister had for him. Probably hurts more if you're innocent in the situation
I know thats gotta hurt. I grew up with someone who, brainwashed by their mother, absolutely hated their pops too. It wasnt until both of them were gone he realized what a good guy he was, and how fukked up his mama treated him to drive him away. Didnt even realize the man was not only paying child support, but moms was double dipping and collecting despite him giving her most of what was left over every paycheck. He also didnt realize how hard he tried, and how difficult she made it to be a part of his life.

Its really tragic how their relationship was unjustly destroyed by a bitter woman. But at least in the end he learned what was what. Its still heart wrenching seeing the regret he lives with to this day. :mjcry:

Brehs and brehettes, i cant stress enough, whatever beef yall have, leave the kids out of it. The damage yall are inflicting on them when u trash the other parent is something u are condemning them to live with their entire lives.

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Who cares - y’all are idiots. Don’t know how to deal with women and advising him stupidly long term.

That’s why these women run circles around you morons and have y’all punching the air and crying on boards about how she did you …whoops
U in here sounding stupid coz u haven’t read the thread…giving this man generic ass advice

He needs to stay away from this bytch at all costs…get the test and put himself on cs if it’s his…then move on w his life unless he gets custody of his seed…if u read the thread u will understand y he can’t co-parent w her

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Breh make sure u file away any texts she sends and any voicemails, social media posts etc. If it is urs u gone want full custody. A tough feat for a man to pull off in court, but not impossible, and she sound like the type to constantly shoot herself in the foot with ceaseless displays of scumbaggery and debauchery. fukk tryna coparent and u dont want this child exposed to her toxic ass without supervision(which dont have to be u, they have people for that).

And dont be above egging her on either. just do that shyt real slick and leave no trails.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
U in here sounding stupid coz u haven’t read the thread…giving this man generic ass advice

He needs to stay away from this bytch at all costs…get the test and put himself on cs if it’s his…then move on w his life unless he gets custody of his seed…if u read the thread u will understand y he can’t co-parent w her

Are you dense ?

You said exactly what I said , show me where I said he needs to reconcile with this woman ?

You don’t even know what co-parenting is or parallel parenting . You’re a doofus - if you want to learn something from someone who actually knows what he’s talking about , take the wax out of your ears and the sleep out your eyes and pay attention