Is The Hate Against Cyberpunk Exaggerated Or Nah?

is all the hate cyberpunk is getting really deserved?

• yes it's 100% deserved

Votes: 60 62.5%
  • nope, it's exaggerated for views/clicks by cynical journalists and youtubers

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
so you have cyberpunk or just goin off what some youtuber says? :ohhh:

Lemme back him up...
LwUG6gh.png

"100% deserved :stopitslime:

the game is fukking broken :martin:"

If we weren't talking about how broken this game is, we'd be talking about how bad certain elements of the game are.

Narrative, Voice Acting, Story Direction are all A1...nothing else about this game is amazing or overly impressive.

Saints Row 3 learned the lessons of open gaming better

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've played my share of broken games, games that literally you couldn't log into play, freezes up repeatedly or that kicked you out repeatedly.

Cyberpunk doesn't fall into any of those

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
does Sony have a system for refunding digital games (besides Cyberpunk)?

ya...the main thing is that you haven’t downloaded it...they’ll refund you if it’s a preorder no matter when you ordered it cuz it isn’t out yet as long as you didn’t preload it and if it’s a released game I believe you have 2 weeks to request a refund but again you can’t have dl’ed it

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
People have full right to be upset about it..but its most definitely been exaggerated. Some of these youtubers who stoke the flames with their choice verbiage are to blame for this IMO.

Now this is partly due to my experience with the game which was pretty good (of course with my own nitpicks and concerns). So whoever was at the top making these decisions.. needs to be sat down, because this game was clearly not at its full potential and ready. I think they can recover tho. Just have to focus while dealing with all this incredible drama. I forgot who said it here, but you really have to set realistic expectations for any game lol. Its the only way.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lemme back him up...
LwUG6gh.png

"100% deserved :stopitslime:

the game is fukking broken :martin:"

If we weren't talking about how broken this game is, we'd be talking about how bad certain elements of the game are.

Narrative, Voice Acting, Story Direction are all A1...nothing else about this game is amazing or overly impressive.

Saints Row 3 learned the lessons of open gaming better
Spend 74 hours in 10 days playing a “broken” game brehs

Y’all nikkas some weirdos:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spend 74 hours in 10 days playing a “broken” game brehs

Y’all nikkas some weirdos:mjlol:

we've really got to the point of nikkas hate playing games now.:dead:

"THIS shyt IS TRASH FAM!!! I DONT GET IT!! shyt DONT EVEN RUN!"

70 hours later.... "ALRIGHT ONE MORE TRASH MISSION"

depositphotos_3152071-stock-photo-mad-young-gamer.jpg

:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can't play the 'Did you even play the game?' card when the game is broken and the publisher is offering refunds.
Yeah you can when the question is, is the criticism exaggerated.

That’s the definition of exaggeration when people who have little to no experience themselves but still echo and amplify criticism.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They put themselves in this position. They aren't some new kid on the block and know how high the stakes are with AAA game development.
Actually they kinda are the new kid on the block.

Witcher 3 was their first major smash hit, before that game they were a relatively small indie studio. I believe they only had 150 people on the core development team when they started development of witcher 3.

They let the success of their first big hit go to their head and gamers placed them on the throne with one real quality release under their belt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Witcher 3 was their first major smash hit, before that game they were a relatively small indie studio. I believe they only had 150 people on the core development team when they started development of witcher 3.

They let the success of their first big hit go to their head and gamers placed them on the throne with one real quality release under their belt.
People also forgetting this is the first game of the series, and CDPR first game of this type.

There’s always some growing pains with a new franchise. The second installment is almost always the best with games like this.

People comparing this game right now to other games and franchises that have had decades to improve and reiterate. GTAV day one was a mess on PS360.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa

They really aren't.
The Witcher released over a decade ago and they own GOG. There's zero excuse for what they did.