Is The Hate Against Cyberpunk Exaggerated Or Nah?

is all the hate cyberpunk is getting really deserved?

• yes it's 100% deserved

Votes: 60 62.5%
  • nope, it's exaggerated for views/clicks by cynical journalists and youtubers

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witcher 3 is has terrible physics, just as clunky, janky combat, nobody cared

This game is pretty a first person Witcher 3, like if those things didn't bother you with Witcher 3 HOW CAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS GAME

Like I said gamers were FOLLOWERS

Witcher 3 was dikk rode even those he it released with glitches, even though the physics of the game were worst than some ps3 games, none of that matter and if you criticized the game something was wrong with you, because the GAMING MEDIA ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT TO THINK

Cyberpunk 2077 is the witcher 3 in third person, same quest structure, same progression system, it plays just like that game only in first person, yet people want to compare to GTA

Nobody compared the Witcher 3's open world physics to GTA, so why all of a sudden people want to do it
because it has been a campaign on youtube of people doing this and its by design

I mean Assassin's Creed Unity was destroyed one released because of some glicthes, and performance issues, and the game is still the best looking asssassin's creed, and they changed the series to fake a witcher 3 with terrible combat because of the outrage

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow...I’m starting to see where @Gizmo_Duck and some of the others were coming from...CDPR, sony, MS and bestbuy acknowledged the issue and took/will take appropriate steps to rectify the situation yet some of y’all are still complaining about bullshyt

like wtf is dude above me even ranting about??? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow...I’m starting to see where @Gizmo_Duck and some of the others were coming from...CDPR, sony, MS and bestbuy acknowledged the issue and took/will take appropriate steps to rectify the situation yet some of y’all are still complaining about bullshyt

It's nuts

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cyberpunk 2077’s bad launch was the topic of the week, soon some other pop culture event will take over and the game will be slowly patched and given life via DLC and people wont even remember this by spring. Well be back to console wars by the end of January

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Console wars start when ratchet and horizon drops...

Since I'm sure Microsoft won't have anything by then

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its exaggerated :manny:

best wrpg i've played in years. people crying about last gen need to just cop stadia or something

You see thats the issue. People shouldn't feel the need to cop a next gen system just for something to work properly. If a company says that the game will work on current systems then it should work. Now people gotta spend extra money on a new system and then rebuy the game again? Naw

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You see thats the issue. People shouldn't feel the need to cop a next gen system just for something to work properly. If a company says that the game will work on current systems then it should work. Now people gotta spend extra money on a new system and then rebuy the game again? Naw
companies say all kinds of shyt.... and its hilarious how people look one way games like Outer Worlds but the other way when reddit decides to lock in on something. that game still runs like shyt but people act like some cyberpunk kills their family every time a texture pops in slow

and people don't have to spend money on a damn thing either :dead: don't want a new console? cop stadia. new console won't even be worth the trouble til halfway through 2021 anyways at best

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead: at the last line of your post applying to BOTH posts above yours, even though they're coming from two opposite angles.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at the last line of your post applying to BOTH posts above yours, even though they're coming from two opposite angles.

oh I had him in mind too...I have no idea how a cyberpunk X1X “proves” his point that MS and sony marketed this game to “be like” GTA...I didn’t even know that shyt glowed in the dark or how that’s relevant :heh: