What next MAJOR rpg will end up better? ES6 or Witcher 4?

Which will end up the bigger rpg

• Witcher 4

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Elder Scrolls 6

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Skyrim is the better game between it and Witcher 3 with the exception of narrative and story, so I guess it just depends on what you are playing for. As you see most people are telling you they had more fun with Skyrim(I did as well as far as telling a story it pales in comparison to Witcher, the gameplay takes a dump on Witcher gameplay though) I would guess that Witcher is gonna win a bunch of awards because a lot of people are obsessed over story now a days, but Elder Scrolls will probably be the better game.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
ES6 due to the Creation engine being easier to mod and hopefully they continue the trend of silent protagonist with a blank slate.

I hope CDPR doesn't have any issues with the Unreal engine for Witcher 4. Also Ciri should be the main protagonist.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
ES6 due to the Creation engine being easier to mod and hopefully they continue the trend of silent protagonist with a blank slate.

I hope CDPR doesn't have any issues with the Unreal engine for Witcher 4. Also Ciri should be the main protagonist.
Ciri might be too broken to play in a full game :pachaha:

They already upset at the thought of Ciri as the next protagonist :mjlol:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Witcher 4 will do better than ES6, I kinda lost faith in them after what they did to Starfield