What next MAJOR rpg will end up better? ES6 or Witcher 4?

Which will end up the bigger rpg

• Witcher 4

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • Elder Scrolls 6

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Witcher 4 easily for me. Witcher 3 has the GOAT side quests and DLC. If these don't drop until 2028 then we might see Elden Ring 2 or From's next big game drop at the same time.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Witcher became a chore to play after a while

Skyrim I didn’t have that bored feeling

But both need to add new shyt and improvements for either to get praise

It’s a good chance both get shytted on once they come out because of the hype they command

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Witcher became a chore to play after a while

Skyrim I didn’t have that bored feeling

But both need to add new shyt and improvements for either to get praise

It’s a good chance both get shytted on once they come out because of the hype they command

I do think the ceiling is higher for what CDPR can do story wise.

Hearts of Stone, Blood & Wine, and now Phantom Liberty. I don’t think anyone else in the industry is really doing big stories like them

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Easily, Elder Scrolls 6. The only way the Witcher 4 can go is down or steady as Witcher 3. ES6 can be the Middle Ages version of Starfield.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
You're locked in with playing a specific character in the Witcher. Whereas in Elder Scrolls, you create your own character. The latter will always have more appeal.

Aside from that Elder Scrolls: thieves guild, dark brotherhood, fighters guild, sorcery school, etc..., werewolf and vampiric factions you can join, and a bunch of other content.

Elder Scrolls 6 will be played longer and will likely be more popular than the Witcher 4.
And given that it's set in Hammerfell, gonna be a lot of brehs picking it up off the strength of that.

:wow:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I do think the ceiling is higher for what CDPR can do story wise.

Hearts of Stone, Blood & Wine, and now Phantom Liberty. I don’t think anyone else in the industry is really doing big stories like them
Ima be honest, I’m the type of gamer that skips cutscenes

I couldn’t tell you the story about most video games, the world would have to be super interesting to me for me to go that deep into it, middle age fantasy more often than not doesn’t really do it for me

Like the only final fantasy I played was the 7 remake and I literally skipped every cut scene, same with kingdom hearts 3

Something like ratchet and clank, mass effect, fallout, returnal, control is shyt I would somewhat pay attention to

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What is good gameplay/combat
Things that don’t purely rely on stats

Typically if it’s not possible to do a no hit run. It’s not entirely gameplay/skill focused. Good combat/gameplay would be a game like ER/BB/GoW/Tsushima/Arkham/MGSV/Hollow Knight/DMC/Mario/Returnal/Hades, etc.

Daps
Witcher 3 was wayyyy more compelling story-wise while the customization and sheer scope of Skyrim was better.

The guilds will make or break ES6. They gotta nail thieves guild and dark brotherhood.