Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Can someone here please break down what type of place North Augusta is?

I'm from the North East but I used to spend a lot of time in Georgia (Atlanta and Marietta.) North Augusta must be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from those two places to breed a lost soul like this guy.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Can someone here please break down what type of place North Augusta is?

I'm from the North East but I used to spend a lot of time in Georgia (Atlanta and Marietta.) North Augusta must be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from those two places to breed a lost soul like this guy.

North Augusta is on the sc ga boarder. It's not that redneck like most parts of S.C. though. Breh ain't ordinary

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to take some bleach, a bottle of Ajax, a bar of soap and scrub the shyt out of this guy's greasy ass face.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
His Facebook is almost completely sewn up right now...but someone managed to get this shyt.

lx6LxBg.png

This guy has to be a troll. That whole thing about being an ally of Israel at all costs smacks of sarcasm

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Maaaann...:dead:

Don't get me wrong :whoa: I'm all about smashing white hoes but this neegah is completely out of his mind :pachaha:

I honestly just wanna know what's going on in his fukking brain. Funny thing is I know for a fact that white folks are secretly laughing at his dumbass. The neegah clearly is in need of a wake up call & I know just the neegahs to do it :demonic: