Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:wtf:

What a fukking clown, my Grandparents were subjected to overt and terrible systematic racism designed to make them feel like less than human and keep them down. The Jim Crow brand since my Grandmother went to Fisk in racist ass Tennessee back in the 40s, and this c00n is talking about Slavery? What morons like this don't realize is that you don't have to go back 200+ years, just 2 generations ago our grandparents were treated like shyt. fukk him and everything he stands for, people like that make me sick, I'd 2 piece him off GP.

He can't even see how those white folks are basically patting him on the head in his comments, they talking about him like he's a good dog that didn't bite the mailman.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
This kewn is from my state :wow:. I think I posted about this dude in a thread a while back. He had a Confederate flag hanging in his window and the University made him put it inside.

We both go to the same school, but he's on another campus. You'd be surprised at how many other kewns he has supporting him. I remember one muhf*ckah (blacker than me in fact) tried to convince me that black people had slaves and he was dead f*ckin' serious too :what:. F*ck 'em :bustback:
this dude is a c00n but to some blacks did in fact own slaves.

just an fyi.

our history is complicated and convoluted.​

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This kewn is from my state :wow:. I think I posted about this dude in a thread a while back. He had a Confederate flag hanging in his window and the University made him put it inside.

We both go to the same school, but he's on another campus. You'd be surprised at how many other kewns he has supporting him. I remember one muhf*ckah (blacker than me in fact) tried to convince me that black people had slaves and he was dead f*ckin' serious too :what:. F*ck 'em :bustback:

Not to defend bootlickers, but he's right they did own slaves...:guilty:

lol, hopefully this clown walks around Sanford, Florida with a hoodie on sometime soon.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
harriet-tubman-quote.jpg

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
we all kno homie is on some reverse psychology typa ish.

he actin/sayin all this to indirectly get his revenge on em white folks while also coppin' him some vanilla swirl.

:youngsabo:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

So this BLACKKK nikka is a SELF HATING c00n and a FAKKKIT, too?

But not only that... He also REPUBLIKKKAN?

:dahell:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I went on his Facebook and he was basically getting 5,000 pats on the head from his white friends for being "one of the good ones" who "get it" and how the world would be a better place if all black people were like him lmao.

To be clear, I'm happy as fukk to live in America. But you'll never hear me being thankful for or downplaying slavery because of it. I think people lack perspective of how long the shyt actually lasted as a way of life. We can't fathom 100 years ago, could you imagine being somebody's animal for hundreds of years :wtf:

I'm not mad in the slightest, because nobody around had shyt to do with that, but you'll never hear me downplaying it or saying that shyt was so long ago when motherfukkers just started acting right on even a LEGISLATIVE BASIS like 40 years ago. My parents went to segregated schools until high school, so I'm really the first generation of black kids that get a fresh start without being actively shyt on. I'm living a good life but I'm not gonna demerit the struggle to get people that as a whole don't like me, to like me :russ:

He'll get his nikka wake up call some day though. Probably already has but he just brushes that shyt off or takes the blame for it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
c00n
fakkit
Republican

That fukkin confederate flag behind him in those videos irk the fukk outta me...sigh, he's just another lost nikka

Last edited by a moderator: