Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:usure:

Reverend-Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg

I had completely forgot about this maniac

Jesse Lee Peterson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Not to defend bootlickers, but he's right they did own slaves.

this dude is a c00n but to some blacks did in fact own slaves.

just an fyi.

our history is complicated and convoluted.​

Nah brehs, he meant blacks in America had slaves :pachaha:

He sat there and tried to convince me that there we some black plantation owners in the antebellum south :ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah breh, he meant blacks in America had slaves :pachaha:

He sat there and tried to convince me that there we some black plantation owners

There were breh, Louisiana had a few of them mostly rice plantations. I know its insane to believe but slavery was considered so common that under real special circumstances even black folk got away with this shyt. I gotta go back in my books to find some really good examples of it. I kinda look at it almost like Haitian slavery under France, there were different levels from slaves, free blacks, mulattoes, different opportunities were afforded according to shade and position in life. But

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
There were breh, Louisiana had a few of them mostly rice plantations. I know its insane to believe but slavery was considered so common that under real special circumstances even black folk got away with this shyt. I gotta go back in my books to find some really good examples of it. I kinda look at it almost like Haitian slavery under France, there were different levels from slaves, free blacks, mulattoes, different opportunities were afforded according to shade and position in life. But

:ohhh: It really isn't surprising when I think about it, but I always assumed that it was a share cropping type of deal, moreso like after the civil war .. Learn something new everyday, I guess. :shrug2:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Is he retarded? :dahell: That Jesse Lee Peterson alias is spot on.

Last edited by a moderator: