Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was :facepalm: I know this nikka ain't went to Clark Central talking this, :mjpls:
lol, we used to beat ya'll in hoops and we only had one c00n but he ain't on twitter actin like a hoe.Ya'll need to check this fukkboy.

Down Cedar
Down Clarke

We won the region nikka :win:

I got love for ya'll up in Athens tho. What happen to the kid Steven Whitehead from Cedar? They used to have those twins as well that was trill on the Football field but them nikkas were dumb. Remember when Oconee used to be squad up with Tony Taylor.

semtex

:)
Daps
This nikkas face looks like somebody cooked Philly cheesesteaks on it.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:usure:

Reverend-Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg
I really wonder how much fox news paysthis c00n to get on tv and say all the things they want to say, but cant because theyd be called racist.

Thats basically what he is. Whenever fox news wants to be blatanly racist, they get this uncle tom to do it for them :snoop:

Something is really off about this guy..its one thing to be a c00n but I was watchin a few of his segments the other day and i was sittin there like :ohhh: ..as i looked closer his skin doesnt even seem real.

I mean just look at this pic..something dont seem right

Family Man

Banned
Daps
not gonna lie, if he smashing those white hoes, i cant be mad at him

if not doe... :pacspit:
So you'd give him props for walking over his dignity and his racial pride in order to fukk white p*ssy? Some of you nikkas have your priorities all fukked up.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
lol, I feel sorry for dude...he probably gets clowned by all those pawgs behind his back. When he gets on xbox live with his "bros" he probably lets them say ****** and shyt...

He'll wake up eventually..and like fools black people will accept his ass back