Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
His Facebook is almost completely sewn up right now...but someone managed to get this shyt.

lx6LxBg.png

:george::pacspit:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
nikkas named Byron are the biggest c00ns in the world.

This is fukking sad and his backwards ass thinking is gonna be his downfall when whitey gets tired of his ass. He's not gonna know which way is up, man fukk this I'm outta here :snoop:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
the ironic thing that uncle toms like this never recognize, is that the people he is trying to gain so much acceptance from, resent him for the very thing he thinks forms their connection. People dont respect someone with zero self-respect. Just like a fat girl who offers herself as a constant butt of jokes and abuse just to hang out with the "cool" crowd, they may tolerate you and get a kick out of your presence, but they dont value you because you refuse to value yourself, and demand that from others.

Im sure they probably check him on some racial humiliation sht secretly hoping that he'll stand up for himself, but that day never comes. They'll call byron their "bestie", and how much they "love" him, while getting their back blown by a real brotha who texts them to "be over in 15 mins for this dyck cave bytch"

Life of a scrub.

lol @ the thread title.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what his thoughts are about the tray.......you what, Why even ask:smh:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The illusion of inclusion :lolbron:

Though at one time I can't front I almost believed the lie myself.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
This kewn is from my state :wow:. I think I posted about this dude in a thread a while back. He had a Confederate flag hanging in his window and the University made him put it inside.

We both go to the same school, but he's on another campus. You'd be surprised at how many other kewns he has supporting him. I remember one muhf*ckah (blacker than me in fact) tried to convince me that black people had slaves and he was dead f*ckin' serious too :what:. F*ck 'em :bustback:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I remember seeing that fool on the local news cause he goes to one of the local schools around here, I was :snoop: the whole segment