Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"See, the Black race can't afford you no more. There used to be a time, we'd see someone like you singin', clownin', yassuh-bossin'... and we wouldn't do anything. Folks liked that. You were good. Homey kind of ******. When they needed somebody to mistreat, call a name or two, they paraded you. Reminded them of the good old days. Not no more. The day of the Geechee is gone, boy. And you're going with it."

-Master Sergeant Vernon Waters

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Sorta like these gay rappers that suddenly emerged, this cornball is putting on an act just to get attention. People are desperate for attention now days, they'll do anything and say anything on social media...fuq these trolls.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I think that guy posts here...:heh: ( No Joke, I think he made a video before ) and posted it on here.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I think that guy posts here...:heh: ( No Joke, I think he made a video before ) and posted it on here.

youre thinking about the nigerian.
:ehh:
a0yqua.jpg

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
His parents should be brought up on charges before he's hauled into that black van for re-education.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You young nikkas really are stupid. You got the fukking INTERNET right in front of your dumb ass faces and won't even find out if something is true or not.

bytch, shut the fukk up. You the type of nikka (or cracka) that believes everything that gets spoonfed to you. Ol' 'I saw it on the internet, so it must be true' ass nikka...shut the fukk up.