Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh, maybe he's a spy who is attempting to infiltrate the enemy and take them down from the inside.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Not to defend bootlickers, but he's right they did own slaves...:guilty:

lol, hopefully this clown walks around Sanford, Florida with a hoodie on sometime soon.

yeah that true but that was before slavery turned racial. Free people were even in danger at that point

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
i dont see no prollem with him. ninedy sits puhcent uh blas are raciss. he seem to be in da fore puhcent but i still dont truss him.

whie folts r are skared and tired uh livin unda da oppreshun uh bla racism from da marksiss-in-cheef barah obomma and his hinerick himmer erik holda and his too josef gerbils al sharpen and jesse jatson. whie muricans r gonna be march into constellation camps if he is not stop.

evry time whies speek out about da lack uh mora caracta uh blas dey are call raciss and forse into silens.

dass why i think in order to return murica to its former grateness we need to ovaturn brown vs. da bored uh ejaculation, repeel da civil rites act uh 1964 and da votin rites act, repeel da thurteenf, forteenf, and fifteenf amenmints. den we can bring back da bla codes. we need poll tatses and lidderasy tess to keep you velco hedded obomma votin thugs out uh da voting booth and in da corna store were u belong buyin malt licker and sunflowa seeds with yore welfair checks.

only god guns and recessive jeans can save murica from da forses of darkness.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This kewn is from my state :wow:. I think I posted about this dude in a thread a while back. He had a Confederate flag hanging in his window and the University made him put it inside.

We both go to the same school, but he's on another campus. You'd be surprised at how many other kewns he has supporting him. I remember one muhf*ckah (blacker than me in fact) tried to convince me that black people had slaves and he was dead f*ckin' serious too :what:. F*ck 'em :bustback:

I thought he was from UGA country for a minute, but a saw your location. :whew:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
[ame]https://twitter.com/ByronThomas7/status/356609596942585856[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This kewn is from my state :wow:. I think I posted about this dude in a thread a while back. He had a Confederate flag hanging in his window and the University made him put it inside.

We both go to the same school, but he's on another campus. You'd be surprised at how many other kewns he has supporting him. I remember one muhf*ckah (blacker than me in fact) tried to convince me that black people had slaves and he was dead f*ckin' serious too :what:. F*ck 'em :bustback:

You at USC breh?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
:usure:

Reverend-Jesse-Lee-Peterson.jpg

Casket face ass nikka :pacspit: