Introducing The Most Disappointing Black Man On The Planet (pics/links/quotes)

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
bytch, shut the fukk up. You the type of nikka (or cracka) that believes everything that gets spoonfed to you. Ol' 'I saw it on the internet, so it must be true' ass nikka...shut the fukk up.

bytch eat a dikk. The man told you there where Black Slave owners and your stupid ass. Was like NA UNGGGGGGH. and if it was they just bought slaves to free them.

Stupid ass BOY. get some hair on ya nuts first, for you talk about something you know nothing the fukk about.

bytch.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch eat a dikk. The man told you there where Black Slave owners and your stupid ass. Was like NA UNGGGGGGH. and if it was they just bought slaves to free them.

Stupid ass BOY. get some hair on ya nuts first, for you talk about something you know nothing the fukk about.

bytch.

Please point out where I said there weren't Black slave owners. I stated the REASON they were slave owners. And you can play up this 'young nikka' shyt all you like, you don't know me, nor how how old I am. So shut the fukk up, and pay me no mind house ******.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Please point out where I said there weren't Black slave owners. I stated the REASON they were slave owners. And you can play up this 'young nikka' shyt all you like, you don't know me, nor how how old I am. So shut the fukk up, and pay me no mind house ******.

nikka you are fukking RETARDED.

They were slave owners cause they were just as fukked up as The White men who owned slaves. Dumb ass boy. Black people are still people. Just as African's owned Slaves, and there are child slaves in Asia, and human trafficking in Russia. PEOPLE are fukked up.

You dumb young stupid ugly motherfukker. Eat dikk While reading a history book.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people keep bringing up the fact that other peoples were slaves at some point? We're not talking about the same thing. The slavery that other people went through would be considered more like indentured servitude. Chattel slavery, in which families were ripped apart, slaves were tortured and brutalized to keep others in line, is wholly unique to Black Americans and on another level of disgusting.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people keep bringing up the fact that other peoples were slaves at some point? We're not talking about the same thing. The slavery that other people went through would e considered more like indentured servitude. Chattel slavery, in which families were ripped apart, slaves were tortured and brutalized to keep others in line, is wholly unique to Black Americans and on another level of disgusting.

Exactly, people are fukking idiots though.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the real fukked up thing is im almost 100 percent sure just based of his demeanor in his pics and his profile pic that dude is a hom.o.

and i got nothing against f@gs unlike the majority of this board i support their plight... but this is a pretty straightforward case of misplaced self hate.

i thought the same thing, and someHOW i knew this motherfukker was from GA or at least went to school there

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why do people keep bringing up the fact that other peoples were slaves at some point? We're not talking about the same thing. The slavery that other people went through would be considered more like indentured servitude. Chattel slavery, in which families were ripped apart, slaves were tortured and brutalized to keep others in line, is wholly unique to Black Americans and on another level of disgusting.

So, Human Trafficking, and the selling of sex slaves ISN'T the same??

You think Black Slave Masters didn't beat slaves?

Oh wait, they were the NICE Slave Masters. Good Job picking that cotton breh, steaks for you tonight!

NAH

I'm rational enough to vilify Whites, while not deifying Blacks. Apparently I'm a rare breed though.