In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my ex cheated on me and I took him back but things weren't the same because I refused to touch or kiss him after that and everytime he made me mad I threw it in his face
Did the level of intimacy gradually decrease or you just stop showing him affection in general

Sugar

Banned
Daps
my ex cheated on me and I took him back but things weren't the same because I refused to touch or kiss him after that and everytime he made me mad I threw it in his face

So why take him back? :why:

I believe if you take a nikka back, word to my ex, yall shouldn't even bring it up if yall females "forgave" him :stopitslime:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My homie cheated on his wife thru facebook. He made a fake profile as Kermit D. Fraug, with this as his profile pic
225px-Kermit_the_Frog.jpg

One of the girls he was cheatin with started catching feelings for him and forwarded all their exchanges to his wife on facebook.

My homie and his wife worked it out, but now, his kids aren't allowed the joys of the Muppet Babies because his wife still has insecurities

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie cheated on his wife thru facebook. He made a fake profile as Kermit D. Fraug, with this as his profile pic
225px-Kermit_the_Frog.jpg

One of the girls he was cheatin with started catching feelings for him and forwarded all their exchanges to his wife on facebook.

My homie and his wife worked it out, but now, his kids aren't allowed the joys of the Muppet Babies because his wife still has insecurities

Your homie? :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
c/s breh....it happens irl more than you'd believe...i see men and women both stick around when they shouldn't because fear of the unknown or change.
i learned from my mom who left her relatively wealthy self made first husband (who was a womanizer) - for my father who was loyal and just as ambitious. NEVER think you "Can't do better". you can ALWAYS do better than being emotionally abuse.

its sad that people would rather be stuck with a cheater than alone. If your not married and have no kids I would not even consider it, see yaaaaaa.

People who cheat its like a drug to them, it's just addicts how they will do anything to get a hit of the high, the excitment, the thrill, they don't respect you.

Just remember they could have stopped, they could have stopped talkng to the person, they could have stopped driving to that person house or dingy motel, they oculd have stopped before they got naked, they could have stopped before they indulge in sexual acts, then come home and tell you they love you.

But they didn't

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why do you say that breh

because your in a toxic situation, i'm not even hating I've been there.

read about co-dependency disorder

I've been cheated on twice

The first time I never thought about it all, when she finally told me that she did I couldn't believe it. I went from anger to sadness to having this pit in my belly. I could not eat, there was not one thing I wanted to do, My only haven was when I fell asleep as my mind wasn't clouded with painful thoughts then. You think about what you did, could I have done this better or that better when in reality nothing would have changed the outcome.

The second time I was pissing razor blades, went to the dr and he brought up are you and your partner in a monogamous relationship, well I was practising monogamy , wasn't sure about her.

So i had a keylogger on my pc :manny:, she used it and I got her email and fb password, she had a hidden fb where she was talking to her ex, basically living a double life.

little4209

All Star
Daps
I've only had 1 personal experience to go by...I would say yes, things could get better...but it just depends on the people...in my case, I was always stressing, worrying, thinking about the things that he had done and if he were still doing it...it drove me insane and i wasted time, hoping that things would be different...You can't change people!! If you are being disrespected now then why would it get better later? Oh because your pride says that anybody would be lucky to have you? Ha!

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
its sad that people would rather be stuck with a cheater than alone. If your not married and have no kids I would not even consider it, see yaaaaaa.

People who cheat its like a drug to them, it's just addicts how they will do anything to get a hit of the high, the excitment, the thrill, they don't respect you.

Just remember they could have stopped, they could have stopped talkng to the person, they could have stopped driving to that person house or dingy motel, they oculd have stopped before they got naked, they could have stopped before they indulge in sexual acts, then come home and tell you they love you.

But they didn't
exactly. honestly i always said i'd leave no questions asked...but now that i have a baby on the way i'm starting to think a bit differently. the bible gives us the option of forgiveness....depending of the circumstances(like if it was drunken one time thing for example) for the sake of my daughter....i would try to work through it. it would take lots of therapy..prayer etc...but i'd do that for my child. :manny:

extended affairs....mutilple encounters etc on the other hand that's another story altogether..... :stop:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I've only had 1 personal experience to go by...I would say yes, things could get better...but it just depends on the people...in my case, I was always stressing, worrying, thinking about the things that he had done and if he were still doing it...it drove me insane and i wasted time, hoping that things would be different...You can't change people!! If you are being disrespected now then why would it get better later? Oh because your pride says that anybody would be lucky to have you? Ha!
*looks at avi* you're soooo cute i just wanna pinch your cheeksies!! :o:
NO LESBO!!!

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go

:ld:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The thing is that person rarely respects you if you take them back. In their mind is she took me back once, i'ma keep doing it.

I remember when i was a demonic little youth committing credit card fraud, my mom found all these brand new dvds under my bed and she asked me where did i get them from. I came clean and told my mom, of course my mom wasn't going to rat me out to the cops, she told me to not do it anymore. I said yes mom but sadly I was such a demon i continued to do it until i got arrested.

There has to be consequences, if a cheater gets caught and you take them back they will just be more careful.

Look at kobe bryant even after that whole rape fiasco and cheating on his wife, she took him back and maybe it wasnt the next day the next week, month, but years later he strayed again, and she took him back again. I guarantee you he will be cheating again.