In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
No, not it will NEVER, EVER be the same. Ex's or current, it will never ever be the same. For about 3 hours... you'll think it'll be aight. Once a late call/ text/ a look she give you, you'll be reminded. It sucks, but it is what is. Play the game, you lose and win my nikka.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
If you were in the va area we could've linked up. A lot of shyt played a part in that.. Long distance relationships are sooo stressful .. Bc if you argue it's not like you can just meet up and make amends ..it's crazy. Also take into account she's in college .. And had a decent amount of bodies before I met her..smfh. Love will make you do some crazy shyt.

I know breh. Trust me we are the same age, ive also been LDR with my girl I know all about the text fights, heated phone calls, happy Skypes angry Skypes wanting to solve things but the persons far away. I've been with her for years also.

And I'm trying to tell you that you can't just be this way NOT at our age anyway. You have your middle age to deal with this 25 is too young.

No kids, no house, no marriage yet staying with a woman who cheated ?!

Breh what are those things in your life that you lack confidence on? Want to make more money ? Work on it! Body not looking too good? Hit the gym,

Do EVERYTHING you can do to work on yourself to get this mentality out of you. There is something in your life which is causing you to behave like this and you need to work on it so you realize you are a 25 year old man in the Western world.

The world is at your feet right now. You can have any woman you want you don't have to settle for this one.

Atleast date out abit, meet some new women, see what's out there but to just stay in this just like that?

When you are 40 and if you stay with this woman if she cocks up again you will hate yourself.

By then you'll have a mortgage kids and not as much freedom. You will also never be this young again.

Atleast try breh.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
its sad that people would rather be stuck with a cheater than alone. If your not married and have no kids I would not even consider it, see yaaaaaa.

People who cheat its like a drug to them, it's just addicts how they will do anything to get a hit of the high, the excitment, the thrill, they don't respect you.

Just remember they could have stopped, they could have stopped talkng to the person, they could have stopped driving to that person house or dingy motel, they oculd have stopped before they got naked, they could have stopped before they indulge in sexual acts, then come home and tell you they love you.

But they didn't

Breh. This point is accurate when me and my girl were long distance I was driven to the edge of temptation many times and stopped.

There is no such thing as randomly cheating. You could stop, ever made out with a drunk girl and she backs away? Even when intoxicated humans have a lot of control.

I've had situations where I've been with a girl and she comes on to me and I stop her. I think that is why ill never take back a cheater. In that moment they respected their sexual urges over you and nothing will change that.

Your credit card story from when younger had me intrigued how did the Feds catch you ?

:lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh. This point is accurate when me and my girl were long distance I was driven to the edge of temptation many times and stopped.

There is no such thing as randomly cheating. You could stop, ever made out with a drunk girl and she backs away? Even when intoxicated humans have a lot of control.

I've had situations where I've been with a girl and she comes on to me and I stop her. I think that is why ill never take back a cheater. In that moment they respected their sexual urges over you and nothing will change that.

Your credit card story from when younger had me intrigued how did the Feds catch you ?

:lupe:

Credit cards have 16 numbers when issued from a bank branch all first twelve numbers are the exact same only the final 4 are different. So I got a algorithm extrapolator to create the last 4 numbers. This was before the days of ccv2 etc.

Any site that had verisign was a go, I'd order DVD sets of say star trek the next generation, get like 6 seasons and throw on eBay for 600.

I had like 4 empty houses around in my area and my friend had a fake id an that name was use for packages that need to be signed , every day packages would come in to a empty house , the ones near me I took up a job delivering newspapers do was delivering so no one would suspect as every day I'd go deliver papers and get my packages before those folks came home from work.

I was doing this for like 2 years , easy money get DVDs like star trek, or band of brothers was selling for 100 bucks same with black adder.

I got caught because my greedy ass friend at the time ordered a digital camera and the folks were home that day and then my friend went and rang the doorbell they called the cops and the cops arrested him and he sang like a bee, however te cops waited like a month, I bought a new computer threw out my old one, and one day while walking to school a unmarked police car picked me up.

They took my computer, I went to court for almost like 9 months then was offered a 200 dollar fine or community service I took the community service twenty hours.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Credit cards have 16 numbers when issued from a bank branch all first twelve numbers are the exact same only the final 4 are different. So I got a algorithm extrapolator to create the last 4 numbers. This was before the days of ccv2 etc.

Any site that had verisign was a go, I'd order DVD sets of say star trek the next generation, get like 6 seasons and throw on eBay for 600.

I had like 4 empty houses around in my area and my friend had a fake id an that name was use for packages that need to be signed , every day packages would come in to a empty house , the ones near me I took up a job delivering newspapers do was delivering so no one would suspect as every day I'd go deliver papers and get my packages before those folks came home from work.

I was doing this for like 2 years , easy money get DVDs like star trek, or band of brothers was selling for 100 bucks same with black adder.

I got caught because my greedy ass friend at the time ordered a digital camera and the folks were home that day and then my friend went and rang the doorbell they called the cops and the cops arrested him and he sang like a bee, however te cops waited like a month, I bought a new computer threw out my old one, and one day while walking to school a unmarked police car picked me up.

They took my computer, I went to court for almost like 9 months then was offered a 200 dollar fine or community service I took the community service twenty hours.

I got in trouble for the same shyt. Someone snitched on me though in anger.

It proves my theory that credit card fraud is something people can get away with.

If they do a few times, tell no one and never touch it again. Everyone I know who got caught did it for too long or got snitched on.

Interesting :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I got in trouble for the same shyt. Someone snitched on me though in anger.

It proves my theory that credit card fraud is something people can get away with.

If they do a few times, tell no one and never touch it again. Everyone I know who got caught did it for too long or got snitched on.

Interesting :lupe:

yeah its pretty easy, i was 16/17 making like a grand a week, if my friend didnt rat me out I would have probably never got caught, i was ordering from public libraries with proxies, i only took the community service cuz didnt want to drag it out .

on irc back when iwas doing it there were full on chat room swhere people would drop cc numbers with addys and everything and tell you what sites worked

ah well :obama:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
yeah its pretty easy, i was 16/17 making like a grand a week, if my friend didnt rat me out I would have probably never got caught, i was ordering from public libraries with proxies, i only took the community service cuz didnt want to drag it out .

on irc back when iwas doing it there were full on chat room swhere people would drop cc numbers with addys and everything and tell you what sites worked

ah well :obama:

I did mine in my teens too and know for a fact i wouldn't get caught I used to do it in spurts like twice a year made £20,000 (35000$) and was so careful, public computers, random drop address.

Then a family member got made one day and snitched in the heat of the anger.

When I turnt 18 it dropped off my record thank God.

Do they drop of your record in Canada too?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
yeah its pretty easy, i was 16/17 making like a grand a week,
:ohhh: did you sell the stuff??
the only thing i ever did back in the day was use those programs with CC numbers to sign up for AOL Accounts. they lasted for like a week or 2 and then you'd have to make a new one....:dead: i was so :demonic: back then...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh: did you sell the stuff??
the only thing i ever did back in the day was use those programs with CC numbers to sign up for AOL Accounts. they lasted for like a week or 2 and then you'd have to make a new one....:dead: i was so :demonic: back then...

yep sold the dvds on ebay, star trek the next generation dvd seasons 1-6 at the time were going for 6-- on ebay, black adder 150, band of brothers was a easy 100

id also use a cc for my ebay accout and select the highest thing you can list, like all the bells and whistles, hilighted first search etc., i think to this day i owe ebay like 10k :heh: on that account

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I did mine in my teens too and know for a fact i wouldn't get caught I used to do it in spurts like twice a year made £20,000 (35000$) and was so careful, public computers, random drop address.

Then a family member got made one day and snitched in the heat of the anger.

When I turnt 18 it dropped off my record thank God.

Do they drop of your record in Canada too?

yep it dropped off my record when i turned 18 as well :obama:, yeah man public computers with a proxy, empty houses, lol i even go ta newspaper job so no one would suspect me stealing my packages.

I was so deep in it :noah:

funny thing is credit cards are the same nowadays as well every bank branch the first 12 visa or mastercard are the exact same numbers, just now with ccv2 but many sites you dont need ccv2 still

if only if i was still :demonic: