In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
how long was the relationship? where they married? is dude alright?

what happened?
Been with my main chick for about 6 years we have a seed together. Started having relationship problems about last fall. Last Jan I met a hot lil young chick (22) on POF while working my troll game. We hit it off and had a strong connection. fukked her several times a week for about 4 months. Was having a great fukking time until my old lady eventually caught wind of it and knocked the buildings down. The jumpoff ended up pregnant too(Yeah I was hittin it raw. Damn Mirena failed), but had a miscarriage (thankfully). My main chick had me take a std test before she would take me back (I agreed to do it because I wanted to give it one last try for the sake of our family).
That all went down in May. Things have been okay, except for her occasional setbacks like I mentioned in my last post.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been cheated on and the shyt eats at me everyday. It's been 2 years since and she hasn't been with anybody else. I constantly worry and at times it does it nerve wrecking. It's like I forgave her but the hurt still remains ...2 YEARS LATER. Just how the shyt went down gets me tight everytime.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
SHYT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. Trust me. I am going thru it right fukking now...
I was the cheater and am reminded about it all the gotdamn time. Shyt is really pushing me to the edge...

But you cheated :what:

Let me take a step back :

Do you mean she forgave you but brings it up all the time ?

Thats not forgiving and i could see how someone would either wanna do it again or let go of the relationship.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
But you cheated :what:

Let me take a step back :

Do you mean she forgave you but brings it up all the time ?

Thats not forgiving and i could see how someone would either wanna do it again or let go of the relationship.
Yeah I was definitely in the wrong. But I've learned from my mistakes and am a better man because of it.
But yea, she "forgave" but won't let it go. It just really wears you down after a while.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I cheated in a previous relationship and I will never do it again
She'll always bring it up whenever yall get into an argument, either to prove a point or to manipulate your guilt
that bullshyt aint worth going through again and I tell all my lil homies to be as faithful as possible because aint nothing more annyoing than a dramatic female who relishes in that BS

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Can't imagine cheating, getting caught, and trying to make it work without children being involved. Just doesn't seem healthy to be in a relationship where someone's constantly holding it over your head whenever they're the slightest bit unhappy. Better off calling it quits and starting anew.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I've been cheated on and the shyt eats at me everyday. It's been 2 years since and she hasn't been with anybody else. I constantly worry and at times it does it nerve wrecking. It's like I forgave her but the hurt still remains ...2 YEARS LATER. Just how the shyt went down gets me tight everytime.
:upsetfavre:
you share her, she prolly just tightened up.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I cant speak from a female perspective on cheating, but having an unfaithful, scandalous chick around you can be very dangerous. Let it go.

why so? how so?

Yes. I have reformed. But I haven't really been truly tested yet though.
Every now and then she brings up the fact that I cheated. If we argue she makes little bytchy comments like: "I bet you probably ate at this restaurant with her didn't you?" Or: "You didn't seem to mind fukking HER in the back of your truck." BYTCH I was drunk as fukk and she took my shyt in the back seat. Did I enjoy it? fukk YEAH, but was I comfortable? fukk NO.
I'm like get the fukk over it. Move on. DAMN....
I don't worry about her getting me back. If it happens it happens. I ain't gonna waste the mental energy worrying about that shyt though.
why did you cheat?

Been with my main chick for about 6 years we have a seed together. Started having relationship problems about last fall. Last Jan I met a hot lil young chick (22) on POF while working my troll game. We hit it off and had a strong connection. fukked her several times a week for about 4 months. Was having a great fukking time until my old lady eventually caught wind of it and knocked the buildings down. The jumpoff ended up pregnant too(Yeah I was hittin it raw. Damn Mirena failed), but had a miscarriage (thankfully). My main chick had me take a std test before she would take me back (I agreed to do it because I wanted to give it one last try for the sake of our family).
That all went down in May. Things have been okay, except for her occasional setbacks like I mentioned in my last post.
how many kids did you have? has she completely forgiven you?

why did she cheat? how did it happen? how did you find out?

Sugar

Banned
Daps

Two years you say? :patrice:

*calculates time I did my dirt*

tumblr_mdq9n1bhTB1r0lan6o1_500.gif

Where you from breh? :ohhh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Details...I dread this day for real.

I cant even say I toss her in the bushes but I hope I could but it is harder than that

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
why did you cheat?

how many kids did you have? has she completely forgiven you?
-I wasn't happy in the relationship. I tried to communicate my unhappiness to her, but she either didn't listen or didn't take it serious. So i started looking elsewhere. I started chatting with chicks on POF, enjoying myself. Finally agreed to meet up with one. I didn't intend to take it serious, but there was an instant connection between she and I. On some animalistic type shyt. Fukked like animals and had fun. Just enjoying being alive. Shyt I tried get my main girl into before I stepped out.
-We have one kid. She says that she has forgiven me, but she really hasn't. If she brings the shyt up to throw in my face occasionally, she hasn't forgiven shyt.

Last edited:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she cheats she cheats. The only way it won't be the same is if you had her on some pedestal. Now if she had another nikka kid then it's a wrap. I ain't dealing with that shyt. A cheating girl is just the same as lying ass friends and family members. You just brush off whatever they say and do whatever you were doing.

Knowin your girl is a lowlife is always a plus. Plus u gonna carry whatever baggage to the next bytch so save you and her some trouble and stay with the lowlife smut and let your anger out on the one who deserves it, and once you're over it stay or leave but either way you'll be a better person for it.