In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Cheating? Taking back? What?

Cheating gets your thrown in the bushes with the utmost hatred and fiercest authority from me.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it's also the ONLY grounds for divorce as far as God\the Bible is concerned. God takes Adultery that seriously that he makes leeway to break up the family over it..... that should tell us all something. :wow:
Are you willing to sacrifice your childs development for your personal feelings, friend?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Are you willing to sacrifice your childs development for your personal feelings, friend?
my bad i missed this earlier.... actually nah i wouldn't.. :manny: like i told Reincar earlier..

exactly. honestly i always said i'd leave no questions asked...but now that i have a baby on the way i'm starting to think a bit differently. the bible gives us the option of forgiveness....depending of the circumstances(like if it was drunken one time thing for example) for the sake of my daughter....i would try to work through it. it would take lots of therapy..prayer etc...but i'd do that for my child. :manny:

extended affairs....mutilple encounters etc on the other hand that's another story altogether..... :stop:

:yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my bad i missed this earlier.... actually nah i wouldn't.. :manny: like i told Reincar earlier..

:yeshrug:

Jags_fan.gif

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
you do know if you take back a cheater 99.9 percent of the time they will cheat on you again because you are enabling them
i know.... but when children are involved the decision becomes a lil more difficult. that's why i said if it was a one time thing and we both did couseling etc i'd try to stay for my kid.
at the first hint of deception\cheating after that however... i'm gone and not looking back. at least i can say I DID MY PART to make my marriage work ya know?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i know.... but when children are involved the decision becomes a lil more difficult. that's why i said if it was a one time thing and we both did couseling etc i'd try to stay for my kid.
at the first hint of deception\cheating after that however... i'm gone and not looking back. at least i can say I DID MY PART to make my marriage work ya know?

:ehh:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
its sad that people would rather be stuck with a cheater than alone. If your not married and have no kids I would not even consider it, see yaaaaaa.

People who cheat its like a drug to them, it's just addicts how they will do anything to get a hit of the high, the excitment, the thrill, they don't respect you.

Just remember they could have stopped, they could have stopped talkng to the person, they could have stopped driving to that person house or dingy motel, they oculd have stopped before they got naked, they could have stopped before they indulge in sexual acts, then come home and tell you they love you.

But they didn't

you guys are simplifying and generalizing something that is very situational. for starters not everyone has the same sex drive, not everyone is good at resisting temptation, etc.
also some people are very remorseful. i had my mom pick me up from jail as a kid, I'll never forget the disappointment in her face, i saw that and VOWED to never make her feel that way again. some people can change. God preaches forgiveness friend, its all situational.​

The thing is that person rarely respects you if you take them back. In their mind is she took me back once, i'ma keep doing it.

I remember when i was a demonic little youth committing credit card fraud, my mom found all these brand new dvds under my bed and she asked me where did i get them from. I came clean and told my mom, of course my mom wasn't going to rat me out to the cops, she told me to not do it anymore. I said yes mom but sadly I was such a demon i continued to do it until i got arrested.

There has to be consequences, if a cheater gets caught and you take them back they will just be more careful.

Look at kobe bryant even after that whole rape fiasco and cheating on his wife, she took him back and maybe it wasnt the next day the next week, month, but years later he strayed again, and she took him back again. I guarantee you he will be cheating again.

like i said, not everyone is a true scumbag. people make mistakes. as long as no kids or STDs are involved i think its at least worth a conversation​

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you guys are simplifying and generalizing something that is very situational. for starters not everyone has the same sex drive, not everyone is good at resisting temptation, etc.
also some people are very remorseful. i had my mom pick me up from jail as a kid, I'll never forget the disappointment in her face, i saw that and VOWED to never make her feel that way again. some people can change. God preaches forgiveness friend, its all situational.​

like i said, not everyone is a true scumbag. people make mistakes. as long as no kids or STDs are involved i think its at least worth a conversation​

Nah.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Yes God preaches forgiveness, however he also preaches that there are consequences.

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

one of the ten commandments - "Thou shalt not commit adultery" Exodus 20:14

It is not very situational , everyone has a concious. When you are in a relationship you know you are giving your commitment you know about monagamy, you know cheating is wrong because if it wasn't you wouldn't try to hide it. Yes not everyone has the same sex drive, if you can't manage to be monogamous and just with one person then don't be in a relationship, don't be exclusive. Yeah some people are remorseful that's great , doesn't mean you deserve another chance does it.

All cheaters are scumbags :jawalrus:, yes people make mistakes of course and when you make mistakes there are consequences. If someone cheats on me I forgive you, I won't even ask why, argue, scream etc. I'll just cut you out of my life but I forgive you but I don't have to be disrespected.

Like I said before a cheater has time and time again to say No, no one meets a guy or a woman and starts smashing them the first night, its a process that goes from talking, to maybe texting, sneaking around, then alone, etc. before and after every step the person can stop, before and after every step teh person can tell their partner I think we should break up, but they don't. There is zero justification for cheating.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
My dude, no disrespect, but are you sadistic or something? Cuz you put your head on the chopping block multiple times. And you still are for even associating with that hoe. WTF breh?? MAN UP and throw that hoe in the bushes.

:mjpls: maybe your girl should throw yo b!tch ass in the bushes

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Couples don't need to exist for two people to make good parents. It's just a matter of being a good parent and not letting your own ill feelings toward the other get in the way.

Easier said than done, yeah, but it's still doable.