In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:no:

Once the trust in a relationship is gone...it's over.

Your relationship will be summed up to...

You: :mjpls:
Her: :usure:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Depends on the couple. Some are strong enough to respect their vows. Others are not because sexual immorality is one ground for divorce according to the ancestors. In the end, its the children that suffer but the parents do to because its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go
My dude, no disrespect, but are you sadistic or something? Cuz you put your head on the chopping block multiple times. And you still are for even associating with that hoe. WTF breh?? MAN UP and throw that hoe in the bushes.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
maybe if both sides agree that it was a lapse of judgment and not the norm, but for the average person that is a lot to ask.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Ok.. Long story.

Wow....... woooooo...... More power to you

ihzNafLSSC1kn.gif

My bytch would've been in a creek rotting away if that was me :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dude, no disrespect, but are you sadistic or something? Cuz you put your head on the chopping block multiple times. And you still are for even associating with that hoe. WTF breh?? MAN UP and throw that hoe in the bushes.
It's hard as hell breh. It's so many times that I do wanna bounce but then I think about the good times and it makes me happy. I learned a lot from the first year and it changed me for the better. Kinda like I'm scared to leave.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ok.. Long story.

I mean this with all honesty you need to see a therapist breh

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
It's hard as hell breh. It's so many times that I do wanna bounce but then I think about the good times and it makes me happy. I learned a lot from the first year and it changed me for the better. Kinda like I'm scared to leave.

So you are still in a relationship with her?

How old are you ?

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
Relationship will never be the same

How can u look at your woman leaving the house even tho she might be going to work in the back of your mind u still thinking about her sleeping with the other dude. and worst thing about it, it could have been a co-worker at that.

u dead the relationship and move on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you are still in a relationship with her?

How old are you ?
Yes I am,weird as it may seem,the relationship got better and still is. The trust is just gone. I wish I could get over it but I can't. It could've been times where I could've fukked a different woman but I didn't. I passed up on so much p*ssy to remain faithful to my woman. I don't want ppl to get it twisted as if I'm some type of punk p*ssy...this is my first real relationship ever so a lot shyt was new to me. Take it as a learning expirence

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Nope, once a cheater always a cheater.

You cheat on your girl and she takes you back it's only a matter of time before she murders your soul with a crushing L. Women are all about that get back 10 years down the line, you think she forgot about that shyt you and that fat white bytch did? Nope, she'll be letting your homie blow her back out and when you catch her she'll reference that shyt.
i don't condone cheating but you ain't lying bout that 10 year get back :deadmanny: it's so sweet.... :banderas:
but yeah c/s once cheat always a cheat. it's not THAT hard to keep your dikk out of a stranger(no matter what you JBO fiend/horn'd out dudes say). if you have no self control we don't belong together. simple and that.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yes I am,weird as it may seem,the relationship got better and still is. The trust is just gone. I wish I could get over it but I can't. It could've been times where I could've fukked a different woman but I didn't. I passed up on so much p*ssy to remain faithful to my woman. I don't want ppl to get it twisted as if I'm some type of punk p*ssy...this is my first real relationship ever so a lot shyt was new to me. Take it as a learning expirence

How old are you? I honestly wish I knew you in real life.