In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Others are not because sexual immorality is one ground for divorce according to the ancestors.
it's also the ONLY grounds for divorce as far as God\the Bible is concerned. God takes Adultery that seriously that he makes leeway to break up the family over it..... that should tell us all something. :wow:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Yes I am,weird as it may seem,the relationship got better and still is. The trust is just gone. I wish I could get over it but I can't. It could've been times where I could've fukked a different woman but I didn't. I passed up on so much p*ssy to remain faithful to my woman. I don't want ppl to get it twisted as if I'm some type of punk p*ssy...this is my first real relationship ever so a lot shyt was new to me. Take it as a learning expirence

shyt breh you sound like me(minus the cheating part) me and mine been together five years but the last two we been beefin a lot but she's my first RL and at the end of the day I know she down. But that passing up p*ssy part I feel you :wow:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go

:patrice: You gotta move on man. There's better out there for you. Trust that once you free yourself from that relationship better relationships will follow. Don't give up on that. You gotta open yourself up to new possibilities and since you seem like a loyal dude you have to end that relationship before your mind will be ready for those new possibilities.

You don't deserve to put yourself through that. Remain friends with her if you want but I say put her in :trash:.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, once a cheater always a cheater.

You cheat on your girl and she takes you back it's only a matter of time before she murders your soul with a crushing L. Women are all about that get back 10 years down the line, you think she forgot about that shyt you and that fat white bytch did? Nope, she'll be letting your homie blow her back out and when you catch her she'll reference that shyt.
:damn::to: not with my homies, breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: You gotta move on man. There's better out there for you. Trust that once you free yourself from that relationship better relationships will follow. Don't give up on that. You gotta open yourself up to new possibilities and since you seem like a loyal dude you have to end that relationship before your mind will be ready for those new possibilities.

You don't deserve to put yourself through that. Remain friends with her if you want but I say put her in :trash:.
Thanks I really appreciate that, it could be for the best and only time will tell,I'm always gonna keep my mind open to the possibilities . Sometimes I think that maybe there isn't better out there for me. shyt cray

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go
it's obvious you're to big of a man\human being for this chick. move on and invest your emotions in a female that's deserving. :hug:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Just turned 25 ,and why do you say that?

I am also 25 and I'm also in a very long term relationship. I've also done long distance with my current girl and if I knew you in real life Id have gone on some nights out with you and showed you what's out there and also introduced you to other chicks.

Breh, its sad that a man who is only 25 feels he can't leave a relationship or do better, you are wasting your prime years that you could be spending meeting someone with a woman who doesn't deserve or respect you.

You're going to regret wasting your youth like this.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
it's obvious you're to big of a man\human being for this chick. move on and invest your emotions in a female that's deserving. :hug:

It's an interesting play on gender roles don't you think? Us telling a man to leave his cheating girl rather than vice versa.

I hate stories like that where the person stays because they don't feel they deserve better . Sad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks,many of nights I've pondered wether it was anybody else out there for me, I honestly think I rushed things .. Had I got to know her before I "knew" her maybe things would've been different.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It's an interesting play on gender roles don't you think? Us telling a man to leave his cheating girl rather than vice versa.

I hate stories like that where the person stays because they don't feel they deserve better . Sad.
c/s breh....it happens irl more than you'd believe...i see men and women both stick around when they shouldn't because fear of the unknown or change.
i learned from my mom who left her relatively wealthy self made first husband (who was a womanizer) - for my father who was loyal and just as ambitious. NEVER think you "Can't do better". you can ALWAYS do better than being emotionally abuse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am also 25 and I'm also in a very long term relationship. I've also done long distance with my current girl and if I knew you in real life Id have gone on some nights out with you and showed you what's out there and also introduced you to other chicks.

Breh, its sad that a man who is only 25 feels he can't leave a relationship or do better, you are wasting your prime years that you could be spending meeting someone with a woman who doesn't deserve or respect you.

You're going to regret wasting your youth like this.
If you were in the va area we could've linked up. A lot of shyt played a part in that.. Long distance relationships are sooo stressful .. Bc if you argue it's not like you can just meet up and make amends ..it's crazy. Also take into account she's in college .. And had a decent amount of bodies before I met her..smfh. Love will make you do some crazy shyt.

Obsession

Born Greatest
Daps
my ex cheated on me and I took him back but things weren't the same because I refused to touch or kiss him after that and everytime he made me mad I threw it in his face

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone's situation is different. I'm sure if a girl wants to be involved with me she knows what she's getting. I make it pretty obvious.