In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:ohhh: did you sell the stuff??
the only thing i ever did back in the day was use those programs with CC numbers to sign up for AOL Accounts. they lasted for like a week or 2 and then you'd have to make a new one....:dead: i was so :demonic: back then...

.:dead:

I wouldn't have put you and carding together anyone but AnotherGirl

.:dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I did mine in my teens too and know for a fact i wouldn't get caught I used to do it in spurts like twice a year made £20,000 (35000$) and was so careful, public computers, random drop address.

Then a family member got made one day and snitched in the heat of the anger.

When I turnt 18 it dropped off my record thank God.

Do they drop of your record in Canada too?

its so hard to get caught, because by the time the person gets their cc statement and calls visa or mastercard, the package is already delivered etc.

the only way you can get caught is if someone snitches on you, or if you miss a package and that person calls the cops and then they start watching the house etc.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
yep it dropped off my record when i turned 18 as well :obama:, yeah man public computers with a proxy, empty houses, lol i even go ta newspaper job so no one would suspect me stealing my packages.

I was so deep in it :noah:

..funny thing is credit cards are the same nowadays as well every bank branch the first 12 visa or mastercard are the exact same numbers, just now with ccv2 but many sites you dont need ccv2 still

if only if i was still :demonic:

I know breh. It's our age now can't take those risks anymore if I got a record now. Smh.

A fraud record at 25 that's staying with me for life. Fraud is the worst bars you from the best money handling and finance jobs and corporate roles.

Those were the days tho. :demonic:

Ill never get such quick money again
:noah:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go

naw man naw....not like this homey....you still with er? whyyyyyyyyyy

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
yep sold the dvds on ebay, star trek the next generation dvd seasons 1-6 at the time were going for 6-- on ebay, black adder 150, band of brothers was a easy 100

id also use a cc for my ebay accout and select the highest thing you can list, like all the bells and whistles, hilighted first search etc., i think to this day i owe ebay like 10k :heh: on that account
:heh: :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know breh. It's our age now can't take those risks anymore if I got a record now. Smh.

A fraud record at 25 that's staying with me for life. Fraud is the worst bars you from the best money handling and finance jobs and corporate roles.

Those were the days tho. :demonic:

Ill never get such quick money again
:noah:

yeah man, an dno one will trust you, I think sometimes if i was in hs right now I'd be eating like crazy, throw away cell phone, interac transfers, craiglist.

I was so young back then i had to deal with money orders wait like 2-3 weeks to receive it to move my product, now it would be instant. i'd literally get a money order for like 600 head over ot money mart and be cashing it as a 16 year old, then putting it under my bed

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I know breh. Trust me we are the same age, ive also been LDR with my girl I know all about the text fights, heated phone calls, happy Skypes angry Skypes wanting to solve things but the persons far away. I've been with her for years also.

And I'm trying to tell you that you can't just be this way NOT at our age anyway. You have your middle age to deal with this 25 is too young.

No kids, no house, no marriage yet staying with a woman who cheated ?!

Breh what are those things in your life that you lack confidence on? Want to make more money ? Work on it! Body not looking too good? Hit the gym,

Do EVERYTHING you can do to work on yourself to get this mentality out of you. There is something in your life which is causing you to behave like this and you need to work on it so you realize you are a 25 year old man in the Western world.

The world is at your feet right now. You can have any woman you want you don't have to settle for this one.

Atleast date out abit, meet some new women, see what's out there but to just stay in this just like that?

When you are 40 and if you stay with this woman if she cocks up again you will hate yourself.

By then you'll have a mortgage kids and not as much freedom. You will also never be this young again.

Atleast try breh.
Listen to this man!! :damn:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
yeah man, an dno one will trust you, I think sometimes if i was in hs right now I'd be eating like crazy, throw away cell phone, interac transfers, craiglist.

I was so young back then i had to deal with money orders wait like 2-3 weeks to receive it to move my product, now it would be instant. i'd literally get a money order for like 600 head over ot money mart and be cashing it as a 16 year old, then putting it under my bed

Breh the worst thing is how the money was wasted. I remember doing Paypal withdrawals from the goods blowing through thousands in weeks. Did you do anything good with your money?

I didnt. Knowing all I know now to have that money do you know what I'd invest in.

If we put that money in an account and just left it but nahhh that shyt got blown through the water :russ:

To be 17 and have those thousands again. :russ:

I'd have put that money in an account and spent it on a useful investment now.

If only :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh the worst thing is how the money was wasted. I remember doing Paypal withdrawals from the goods blowing through thousands in weeks. Did you do anything good with your money?

I didnt. Knowing all I know now to have that money do you know what I'd invest in.

If we put that money in an account and just left it but nahhh that shyt got blown through the water :russ:

To be 17 and have those thousands again. :russ:

I'd have put that money in an account and spent it on a useful investment now.

If only :russ:

lol nah, i wasted it on like xbox, ps2 games, rocawear clothing, new era fitteds, takeout , pay as you go cellphones etc., i remember i bought a stupid snorkel jacket for like 5 bills
didn't even buy a car or anything

If Only i saved :heh:

Money was nothing back then lol, should have bought a safe and just stacked my bread

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
lol nah, i wasted it on like xbox, ps2 games, rocawear clothing, new era fitteds, takeout , pay as you go cellphones etc., i remember i bought a stupid snorkel jacket for like 5 bills
didn't even buy a car or anything

If Only i saved :heh:

Money was nothing back then lol, should have bought a safe and just stacked my bread

Hindsight is a beautiful thing breh :wow:

We live and we learn :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok.. Long story....

my nikka....where the fukk do I begin?

You need to drop this bytch....point blank...delete her number....facebook...everything...straight no contact and do not fukking break it.

She doesn't respect you...never did...never will

Do not trust her and don't believe anything she tells you...she's a harlot

If you have a child with her...guess who your lil nikka is gonna look like? not u nikka...her ex

You're 25...find another woman...there are literally 3.5 billion women on earth....who the fukk is this bytch? There are literally millions of women who have better personalities and are more attractive than her

If you are not good with women...most importantly learn Pick Up...get in the gym...wear fitted clothing

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been with my main chick for about 6 years we have a seed together. Started having relationship problems about last fall. Last Jan I met a hot lil young chick (22) on POF while working my troll game. We hit it off and had a strong connection. fukked her several times a week for about 4 months. Was having a great fukking time until my old lady eventually caught wind of it and knocked the buildings down. The jumpoff ended up pregnant too(Yeah I was hittin it raw. Damn Mirena failed), but had a miscarriage (thankfully). My main chick had me take a std test before she would take me back (I agreed to do it because I wanted to give it one last try for the sake of our family).
That all went down in May. Things have been okay, except for her occasional setbacks like I mentioned in my last post.

its one thing to cheat on a chick, but to go raw in a chick you met off a dating site. :what: