In regards to cheating...will the relationship ever be the same?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Yes God preaches forgiveness, however he also preaches that there are consequences.

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

one of the ten commandments - "Thou shalt not commit adultery" Exodus 20:14

It is not very situational , everyone has a concious. When you are in a relationship you know you are giving your commitment you know about monagamy, you know cheating is wrong because if it wasn't you wouldn't try to hide it. Yes not everyone has the same sex drive, if you can't manage to be monogamous and just with one person then don't be in a relationship, don't be exclusive. Yeah some people are remorseful that's great , doesn't mean you deserve another chance does it.

All cheaters are scumbags :jawalrus:, yes people make mistakes of course and when you make mistakes there are consequences. If someone cheats on me I forgive you, I won't even ask why, argue, scream etc. I'll just cut you out of my life but I forgive you but I don't have to be disrespected.

Like I said before a cheater has time and time again to say No, no one meets a guy or a woman and starts smashing them the first night, its a process that goes from talking, to maybe texting, sneaking around, then alone, etc. before and after every step the person can stop, before and after every step teh person can tell their partner I think we should break up, but they don't. There is zero justification for cheating.

"Thou shalt not steal" is one of the ten commandments too
I guess that makes you a scumbag for all the credit card stuff you did in the past. i guess nobody should ever trust you again right? you had time and time again to make sure you stopped right?

see how easy that was?​

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go
Dump the no good bytch before you have a kid with her. You're letting that how run game on you my nikka.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"Thou shalt not steal" is one of the ten commandments too
I guess that makes you a scumbag for all the credit card stuff you did in the past. i guess nobody should ever trust you again right? you had time and time again to make sure you stopped right?

see how easy that was?​

but see i had consequences, court, legal fees, community service
Me saying I'm sorry I won't do it again did not let the cops say allright you can go now

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
but see i had consequences, court, legal fees, community service
Me saying I'm sorry I won't do it again did not let the cops say allright you can go now

EXACTLY. Theives aren't allowed to say sorry cops and the cops say 'We forgive you we believe you.'. The same way theives get retribution for their crimes so do cheaters ( by getting dumped and chucked in the bushes).

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol no how is this thread 9 pages long. the answer is NO

i mean how u ok with yourself knowing another man (or worst case scenario, a series of men) had their dikk meat and testicle pouch in your girls mouth :dead: :scusthov:
then, if any shred of your dignity and self respect remains, you'll have a moment to yourself where you realize you wifed a ho who massaged another man's darth vader helmet with her tonsils

that's why i advise u all to save ur gf's nudes. save them, and if these hos ever do u dirty, her father will be receiving images of his daughters debauchery.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
'll let this album title say it for me

rGqlV60.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
When I heard that.. My mind was shattered. Ffw to now . We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... It's crazy because the shyt bothers her as well... Anytime the convo of cheating is bought up we do our best to digress. Still don't trust her ass never will. Funny thing is I didn't get any get back. Never cheated for pay back or anything. There you go
Oh hell nah. fukk another girl, tell her, let that shyt sink in for a good week, then dump her stupid ass. I'm serious.

She didnt just get high and fall on his dikk, you read on her fb she wrote "I want some dikk" this bytch been thinking about that nikka shaft for weeks. It was premeditated and she used the drugs to suppress the guilt and nerves.

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We are on good terms but I feel like I'm still taking a L... Still don't trust her ass never will.
You feel like you're taking an L because you are taking one. I know what it's like to be in your first relationship at an older age and get caught up in your feelings, but there is no reason for you to stay with a chick who cheated on you in that manner. Especially seeing as you will admittedly never trust her again.

The good news is that you can still recover from a loss like this. Just imagine if you get this broad pregnant though. I wouldn't wish that shyt on my worst enemy.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Ok.. Long story.

She's was in college.. We was from the same town. We linked up and became a couple automatically . Only thing is it was a long distance relationship. And was my first girlfriend so I simped out and dig everything I could to make her happy.. She used that towards we advantage and basically ran over me. I was and still am in love even those she did a drastic change.

I can honestly say her cheating turned me into a monster and she feeds that to this day.. I was and never will be the same. Anyways long story short. A nikka she used to mess with before me (attended da same college) hit her up on that walkie talkie app and she replied on some (she was high/drunk) I've missed you and we can chill type shyt ...ffw we at my crib and I ask to see her phone..she's all hesitant and shyt and then she hands it over ,I listen to the messages and lose it . I almost hurt her. Ffw some more her Facebook was "hacked" and she sent the nikka a message talking about "I want some dikk"...

Ffw a week later I come to visit her and we end up fukking turns out she slept with the nikka da day before I came up there. Ffw when I get home we talking and I can hear in her voice that she wants to tell me something so we are on Skype and she's telling me on sum we gone be together forever and nothing can break us up type shyt... Ain't gone lie shyt put me in my feelings.. But then the ether....

So while on the phone her voice starts cracking and I can tell she wants to tell me something so I'm like "what" she says "baby...I....." Then I say did you cheat on me?

Silence... Then she mumbles yea. I asked who and she doesn't say nothing.. Right then and there I say was it "ol dude" she says yea.

My nikkas I lost it. My heart dropped to the ground and the atmosphere was weird. Nothing felt right . Heartbroken mane.. Worst feeling ever. I put some much into her and got played. I wanted to kill them both. I actually visited her again and pulled a blade out. I called that bytch nikka up and he and her stories confirmed what had happen.

She said he called her up to "chill" she thought they just was gone chill. Anyways he picks her up and brings her back to his crib and they drink some Paul and smoke a L.. She said before she knew it. Feelings came back and they were kissing and he ended up on top of her fukking.

:why:

This reminds me of a very personal situation that I've been through...except I was in the other dude's position...not yours.

I had been dating this chick for about a year. Long story short, we broke up. Her ex wanted to get back with her, and since we weren't together, she was ok with "trying again" with him.

Well, even though they were starting to rekindle things, she kept calling/texting me. Saying I love you, I miss you, I know we'll be together again, etc. In the meanwhile, dude was finding out piece by piece how extensive her feelings were for me during our relationship. He was combing through her computer and found different mementos that she kept-pictures, emails, music playlists she made, etc. Anyway, he flipped and became even more aware of me than he had already been.

He starts to keep tabs on her computer and hacks her phone. Shortly after hacking her phone, me and the young lady are having a text convo and she messages me with "I love you. I know we'll be together again." Well, after seeing his chick send that message to her ex, dude lost his marbles.

Long story short, amid several other things, dude let it be known that he would kill me and her. Dude even found my address information via his hacker ways and posted it in the text convo. I was stunned yet impressed the level of suckaism.

How does this relate? Well, even after seeing WITH HIS OWN TWO EYES what she texted, dude still got back with her. Even after seeing in real time what he had suspected, he still mashed for his spot with her.

And guess what? Even after the death threats and him going crazy, she still called. Still tried to find time to hang out when he wasn't around.

My point is, you are that guy...but you DO NOT want to be that guy. That is the position of a SUCKA! Its one thing to get cheated on and not know. But once you know, you know...you can't un-know.

Advice: Grab your balls and leave before she plays you even more. And then we find you on Dateline NBC because you went on killing spree from all the pent-up frustration, pain and anger you finally let out.

Peace

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I've been cheated on and the shyt eats at me everyday. It's been 2 years since and she hasn't been with anybody else. I constantly worry and at times it does it nerve wrecking. It's like I forgave her but the hurt still remains ...2 YEARS LATER. Just how the shyt went down gets me tight everytime.

that ether, the shyt that makes your soul burn slow...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Staying with someone who sonned psychologically lime that is crazy. U having to make this thread and ask this question is proof of u SHOULD do. Smarten up.