In non surprising news Halle Bailey finally admits she’s a mom introducing her son “Halo” with DDG

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
I been said it before, a majority of the black community’s issues lie in the fact that we need to be more selective with whom we choose to procreate with… just having kids with a person you already know you have no future with.

We the only culture where more than 75% of us are just cool with being a baby mother or baby father and growing up in separate houses from our children

But we not gonna change shyt 🤷🏾‍♂️
I have a serious question. How do you know the bolded? You talk to them?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I was never invested in this but when I saw video of her standing up gingerly I knew she had to have given birth

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I have a serious question. How do you know the bolded? You talk to them?
Bruh… sometimes people do change on you… you add a baby to the equation and sometimes that other person becomes damn near unrecognizable…. Some dudes catch wind of a baby coming and start falling back… or sometimes you knock a broad up and she turn psycho overnight…..I get it

HOWEVER, most people after knowing them for 3-12months, you kinda have an idea if they are husband/wife/mother/father material…. Or not…..There are typically signs, but there are important convos that need to be had too, that many of us just seem to skip over…. A lot of people just focus on the fact that they’re having great sex with the other person, your bonding and kicking it but when we get caught up in that, many of us neglect the little red flags … which is our own fault and nobody else’s….

The black community has an out of wedlock rate of almost 72%… let that sink in… nikkas gotta have more accountability for how our lives turn out… everybody can’t be innocent… many of us are just out here making foolish decisions with our dikks/vaginas… I’ll tell you what, other communities out of wedlock rate ain’t that high…

I love my people but it is what it is G

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Bruh… sometimes people do change on you… you add a baby to the equation and sometimes that other person becomes damn near unrecognizable…. Some dudes catch wind of a baby coming and start falling back… or sometimes you knock a broad up and she turn psycho overnight…..I get it

HOWEVER, most people after knowing them for 3-12months, you kinda have an idea if they are husband/wife/mother/father material…. Or not…..There are typically signs, but there are important convos that need to be had too, that many of us just seem to skip over…. A lot of people just focus on the fact that they’re having great sex with the other person, your bonding and kicking it but when we get caught up in that, many of us neglect the little red flags … which is our own fault and nobody else’s….

The black community has an out of wedlock rate of almost 72%… let that sink in… nikkas gotta have more accountability for how our lives turn out… everybody can’t be innocent… many of us are just out here making foolish decisions with our dikks/vaginas… I’ll tell you what, other communities out of wedlock rate ain’t that high…

I love my people but it is what it is G
That’s what’s up. I agree if we’re talking in a general sense but I’m not speaking in general.

Pertaining to Halle and DDG though; how do you know that’s in their cards. Because your post kinda hinted that that’s eventually what’s going to happen for them.

For example, idk them nikkas. I’m not going to say they are going to be together forever but I’m also not going to say they’re going to have no future together. Those are two extreme outlooks.

So I’m asking in their situation what makes you think that is going to happen to them?

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
That’s what’s up. I agree if we’re talking in a general sense but I’m not speaking in general.

Pertaining to Halle and DDG though; how do you know that’s in their cards. Because your post kinda hinted that that’s eventually what’s going to happen for them.

For example, idk them nikkas. I’m not going to say they are going to be together forever but I’m also not going to say they’re going to have no future together. Those are two extreme outlooks.

So I’m asking in their situation what makes you think that is going to happen to them?
I guess I was piggy backing off what the other bro had said first…. That she’s famous and worth millions but that she’s reducing herself to just being another “baby momma”

Which is kinda sad when you think about it

They been together for a minute now, now they got a kid… what’s stopping them from
Getting married? Nothing…. They’re just CHOOSING to be another baby mother/baby father situation…. Makes is easier to leave each other when it’s that way too

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baby mama/daddy culture has transcended income and class brackets.

It's a cold trip seeing these types of scenarios play out in suburbs.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I hope her having a baby for that dainty
fakkit doesnt fukk her career up.
UKVu0t8.gif