In non surprising news Halle Bailey finally admits she’s a mom introducing her son “Halo” with DDG

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
Permanent decisions over temporary flings
I been said it before, a majority of the black community’s issues lie in the fact that we need to be more selective with whom we choose to procreate with… just having kids with a person you already know you have no future with.

We the only culture where more than 75% of us are just cool with being a baby mother or baby father and growing up in separate houses from our children

But we not gonna change shyt 🤷🏾‍♂️

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Be young worth multiple millions and proudly be someone's baby mama our community is wild lol

Maybe she's been taking notes from the Coli. Honestly, what's the incentive to get married here? Like you said she's worth millions. We all know how Hollywood/industry marriages go. As a millionaire, she's actually less likely to lose a lot of shyt because she's not married. Ain't that what the GMB brigade always say? :jbhmm:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Be young worth multiple millions and proudly be someone's baby mama our community is wild lol
Come from a good neighborhood with a stable household and be proud of being a BM to a immature, failed D list " rapper" turned streamer.

Black women(yea I said it and YES its ultimately the women's choice) never cease to amaze me with who they'll pick to pro create with :skip:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Is she worried about divorcing and losing her money? I wonder if that'd the reason.

Anyway, congrats to them, hope it works out

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So it turns out she was really the whore sister all along

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thought it was Halle Berry and DDG was some type of term like ADOS

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Yea. She put unnecessary restrictions on her career over this. I wish her and her baby daddy the best but I have seen this story play out the same way every time.

But this is where our community is at.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Another future single mother
full

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Yea. She put unnecessary restrictions on her career over this. I wish her and her baby daddy the best but I have seen this story play out the same way every time.

But this is where our community is at.
It transcends financial status, upbringing and etc. at this point:manny:

The black community in large tends to have kids while not being married and then they become single parents . It’s the accepted culture

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I been said it before, a majority of the black community’s issues lie in the fact that we need to be more selective with whom we choose to procreate with… just having kids with a person you already know you have no future with.

We the only culture where more than 75% of us are just cool with being a baby mother or baby father and growing up in separate houses from our children

But we not gonna change shyt 🤷🏾‍♂️
I dont even blame the individuals. Its a parental problem. More specifically a parental wealth problem due to the onslaught of WS.

And no we arent the only group. Native americans, native alaskans, mesoamericans, and native hawaians have a similar problem because they were similarly devastated by WS. The hawaians are doing slightly better than the three other groups. There is literally just a 3percent difference in black numbers and native numbers.

"Nationwide, African-American women reported the highest rate of out-of-wedlock births, at 67.8 percent. American Indian or Alaska Native women reported a 64 percent rate, while Hispanics reported 43 percent and non-Hispanic whites reported 26 percent. Asian-Americans reported the lowest rate of out-of-wedlock births, at 11.3 percent." US census Bureu.

The reason i stress the natives is cause you must have the entire picture to see our problem isnt unique to us and is
indemic to longterm respource deprivation. Because of WS, Both black people and these native groups have been decimated and systematically deprived of the resources requiured to incentivize good marraige rates.

In the other succesful cultures which are propped up by WS, folks are cut off from both family resources and community groups by their parents when they have out of wedlock children or procreate with trash people.

Effectively, the deprivation of resources is used as threat. Ive spoken with Indian colleagues who were immediatley told from the jump that stakes in family bussiness and all contact with the family were cut off if they brought a disaapointment home. Similarly, i have spoken with whoremongering korean colleagues who would gladly bring trash home, but had Seoul CBD apartments and stakes in their parents' retirement funds held hostage by their choice in marraige partner. Even among generic white poeple , during interdisciplinary work with white electrical engineers , i was shocked to discover that stakes in the family electrical company were directly tied to marraige partners.

Compare this to the typical black household , where the parents are lacking in resources to coerce their offspring . There is no consequence whatsover when young black teens or naive 20something black people bring home trash people and b*stard children. They lose literally nothing.

So once again its a systemic issue. Its not about black young people being cool with out of wedlock births and broken homes. Left to their own devices, most young people of any race will fck like rabbits. Its the job of parents to offer carrotrs and sticks to incentivize and punish respectable behavior in their offspring, as is done in other groups. But black parents lack the resources to do so. So then you are putting an undue burden on young black people to have superhuman sefl control in an age of roaring hormones, when our better performing nonblack counterparts do not.

Thus the solution is to fix the resource issue and set up the constricting stick and carrot infrastructure.

Last edited: