If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is the dating market really that bad for short and fat guys? What if they are making like 80 k in Florida?

I'm starting to think Coli brehs Don't have friends irl

Bc if you do there's always that one super handsomegang dude in your group and short fat guys. & the difference in how much they pull is astonishing lol

Handsome brehs are living a different life it's like playing 2k on rookie mode

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the dating market really that bad for short and fat guys? What if they are making like 80 k in Florida?

I got 2 friends in Florida, one just left

One is older and he's an eye doctor, but he's like 5'6(maybe 5'5") ish dark skin guy but he's skinny. He's said he's struggling in Miami( I think it's his height, becuase he's a doctor but doesn't want to lead with that). He was in the midwest and married earlier but divorced and moved to Miami. He just got back from South America and is tempted to become a passport bro

I have a younger friend who just left Florida, kind of like a little brother. He's 6'8" dark skin guy whos part of HG. He says he turned away most if not all of the women that came up to him because he was focusing on his school/career since he's just starting out in life. Breh was on a no fap no smash mission. He said now he kinda of wishes he would have given a few of them a shot. His friends down there were smashing left and right, they were all ball players like him. He said he didn't want to be undisciplined.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

One is older and he's an eye doctor, but he's like 5'6(maybe 5'5") ish dark skin guy but he's skinny. He's said he's struggling in Miami( I think it's his height, becuase he's a doctor but doesn't want to lead with that). He was in the midwest and married earlier but divorced and moved to Miami. He just got back from South America and is tempted to become a passport bro

I have a younger friend who just left Florida, kind of like a little brother. He's 6'8" dark skin guy whos part of HG. He says he turned away most if not all of the women that came up to him because he was focusing on his school/career since he's just starting out in life. Breh was on a no fap no smash mission. He said now he kinda of wishes he would have given a few of them a shot. His friends down there were smashing left and right, they were all ball players like him. He said he didn't want to be undisciplined.
If you see him again, tell him to hit the weights heavy. You can't be skinny in a city like Miami.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Tell breh try tampa/orlando out.. decent amount of talent especially coming from midwest.. Miami is Olympic level a game, way past hard mode.. Unless you got someone who can show you the ropes or put you in a couple social circles..

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I pray for ugly gang weekly
full

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If you see him again, tell him to hit the weights heavy. You can't be skinny in a city like Miami.

Tell breh try tampa/orlando out.. decent amount of talent especially coming from midwest.. Miami is Olympic level a game, way past hard mode.. Unless you got someone who can show you the ropes or put you in a couple social circles..
Haven't been but my pops said this is false...he was surprised that there was a lot of out-of-shape young people...

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Haven't been but my pops said this is false...he was surprised that there was a lot of out-of-shape young people...
Yeah, Gen Z don't give a fukk lol But if you really wanna swim in a city like Miami, it would be in your best interest to get yourself together aesthetically, before you head down there. Even the street vendors look good

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Right, looks dont carry women like people think. It's a bonus and can get your foot in the door. The connection still has to hit. Right now the sex is easy, but I think handsome gang has it just as hard when they want long term, just because the landscape doesnt facilitate getting a LTR like it used to. Playing field is ALMOST even when it comes to that.

Man shut the fukk up

I would KILL anyone to switch places with you

fukk you

:pacspit:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
So if you lack confidence/personality and don’t keep yourself well dress w/ a clean cut. This is who you’re talking to because I know some ugly muthafukkas that stay with a roster of decent looking women.
You're probably lying.

But either way, as a presumably straight man, your opinion doesn't matter

YOU think he's ugly but those women don't.

I would've believed you if you didn't say he had a roster.