If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

Timbs

All Star
Daps
I'm somewhere in between and a terrible person where does that put me

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Attention ugly gang

Sorry to say, when it comes to American Women

You are more likely going to attract the desperate baby mamas with several kids… why u ask, because they tend to give up on handsome gang because they end up hurt and dump , so they like :ohhh: a ugly nikka will never leave so let me tease him with some p*ssy and im got him..

Remember those boards will never give u the nasty sex, anal & mouth work like smooth talking Eddie and Dirty dikk Deandre got

:mjcry:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
orlando's downtown at night is vacant.. it reminds me of 28 days later where dude wakes up from a coma and sees how empty the city is
You would know better than me, I be popping in and out but have pulled just through out the day doing my thing.. Plus some circles I move in make it a lil easier but last I pull was just chillin at bar grabbing something to eat with boys.. A literal layup fell in lap, dont happen often but if you stay ready you already knowwwwwwww :myman:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Attention ugly gang

Sorry to say, when it comes to American Women

You are more likely going to attract the desperate baby mamas with several kids… why u ask, because they tend to give up on handsome gang because they end up hurt and dump , so they like :ohhh: a ugly nikka will never leave so let me tease him with some p*ssy and im got him..

Remember those boards will never give u the nasty sex, anal & mouth work like smooth talking Eddie and Dirty dikk Deandre got

where do you all get this stuff from?

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts lmaoo. Being single is only better when you are handsome gang.

Unpopular opinion but I think being single is better for an Ugly gang breh

An Uglygang nikka that's a 5/10 in a relationship probably gotta settle down a fukk the same ugly 5/10 bytch everyday

A single ugly Nikka can at least bang a plethora of ugly bytches and get variety, luck up and get an above average broad every now and then or just outright pay for some attractive p*ssy.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yeah If you're "ugly gang" you better look like you have money and trick :yeshrug:

You don't have the same luxuries as brehs who are sexually and physically desired.

A handsome breh can take a woman out on a low budget date because of his looks. An ugly breh can't do and has to do an expensive dinner date

Mostly true unless you’re in a tough market like the bay area. I don’t see handsome men doing much better than regular dudes here.Theres just too much competition and not enough attractive women.

I’m handsome (you know when women tell you constantly and steal looks at you) and I just barely get more matches on dating apps than my non handsome friends. My matches go up when I change my job to “Google Engineer” or something just to see if it does anything. Certain markets women care more about job/money

Also there is a racial dimension to it. A handsome black dude is a different experience than a handsome white guy, which is a different experience to a handsome indian or asian guy

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Mostly true unless you’re in a tough market like the bay area. I don’t see handsome men doing much better than regular dudes here.Theres just too much competition and not enough attractive women.

I’m handsome (you know when women tell you constantly and steal looks at you) and I just barely get more matches on dating apps than my non handsome friends. My matches go up when I change my job to “Google Engineer” or something just to see if it does anything. Certain markets women care more about job/money

Also there is a racial dimension to it. A handsome black dude is a different experience than a handsome white guy, which is a different experience to a handsome indian or asian guy
being handsome is only good in your 20s.. you hit ur 30s and 40s you get to have ur pick of all the women with kids and failed marriages this sounds like a nightmare