If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
being handsome is only good in your 20s.. you hit ur 30s and 40s you get to have ur pick of all the women with kids and failed marriages this sounds like a nightmare

No it’s still helpful in your 30s. But it depends where you live. If you’re in NYC you’re gold until you hit maybe early/mid 40s.

Some parts of the country women get knocked up and have kids/marriages early. I don’t live in or near any of those areas. I tend to live on rich coastal cities

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You know that sense of impending doom you get when you see ugly gang in high school not hitting those books hard and being a goof off..

How do you break it to them :patrice:

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Mostly true unless you’re in a tough market like the bay area. I don’t see handsome men doing much better than regular dudes here.Theres just too much competition and not enough attractive women.

I’m handsome (you know when women tell you constantly and steal looks at you) and I just barely get more matches on dating apps than my non handsome friends. My matches go up when I change my job to “Google Engineer” or something just to see if it does anything. Certain markets women care more about job/money

Also there is a racial dimension to it. A handsome black dude is a different experience than a handsome white guy, which is a different experience to a handsome indian or asian guy
Are you including all of the Bay in this or is it mainly Man Jose :russ: and San Francisco.

The Bay Area dating scene in those two are the only places I hear people complaining about.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Handome gang doesnt have it easy like poeple think

they have to psychologically(physically when they're young) fight off haters, jealous men, women who's goal it is to humble them(even if they're already humble), women who get off on rejecting them for kicks, women who want to use them as a come up for their own status, rndom strange men always giving them dirty looks challenging them when all they trying to do is make friends. They may not even have alot of women but it's a life time of challenges and sifting to see who really likes them and not trying to hurt them, use them, ruin their life just based off of assumptions.

Yeah ugly gang may have to deal with emotional abuse from women, but handsome gang gets constant attacks from men and women. The guys the women find avg, but ok enough to walk with in public have the easiest time.

This is good

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Are you including all of the Bay in this or is it mainly Man Jose :russ: and San Francisco.

The Bay Area dating scene in those two are the only places I hear people complaining about.

Believe me it affects the entire bay area. Those are just the biggest population centers/cities

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Mostly true unless you’re in a tough market like the bay area. I don’t see handsome men doing much better than regular dudes here.Theres just too much competition and not enough attractive women.

I’m handsome (you know when women tell you constantly and steal looks at you) and I just barely get more matches on dating apps than my non handsome friends. My matches go up when I change my job to “Google Engineer” or something just to see if it does anything. Certain markets women care more about job/money

Also there is a racial dimension to it. A handsome black dude is a different experience than a handsome white guy, which is a different experience to a handsome indian or asian guy
That only applies to dating apps where superficial markers matter more.

The bay area is only a difficult market if you're not out doing cold approach.

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
That only applies to dating apps where superficial markers matter more.

Thats the whole point. It should benefit handsome dudes more but it doesn’t in the bay. My friend is an attractive 6’2 white dude and low key struggles on hinge. Chicks playing games, ghosting, he had less matches than me :russ: wtf? Bay area is bizarro world man

Cold approach is dead bro. That shyt went out in the 2000s. Nobody does that anymore in America

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Thats the whole point. It should benefit handsome dudes more but it doesn’t in the bay. My friend is an attractive 6’2 white dude and low key struggles on hinge. Chicks playing games, ghosting, he had less matches than me :russ: wtf? Bay area is bizarro world man

Cold approach is dead bro. That shyt went out in the 2000s. Nobody does that anymore in America
Keep telling yourself that :mjlol:

I have firsthand experience all through the bay

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best advice I can give them is, 1) Develop your sex appeal to the best extent possible, 2) Give off the impression that you know how to fukk/reach her stomach. Alot of women will forgive a hit face, if the body & pipe is right. (Word to @KnickstapeCity)

This doom and gloom shyt is just as bad

Tbh, I think there are a lot of dudes on here who revel in that "Doom and Gloom", "Woe is me" shyt.

I can't help but think they're 100+ lbs overweight, sitting at their computers whining all day and not figuring
out a way to level up in the world.