If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Handome gang doesnt have it easy like poeple think

they have to psychologically(physically when they're young) fight off haters, jealous men, women who's goal it is to humble them(even if they're already humble), women who get off on rejecting them for kicks, women who want to use them as a come up for their own status, rndom strange men always giving them dirty looks challenging them when all they trying to do is make friends. They may not even have alot of women but it's a life time of challenges and sifting to see who really likes them and not trying to hurt them, use them, ruin their life just based off of assumptions.

Yeah ugly gang may have to deal with emotional abuse from women, but handsome gang gets constant attacks from men and women. The guys the women find avg, but ok enough to walk with in public have the easiest time.
Comp is high too. Some nikkas really polished at the game too. It's not what nikkas think

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Dude at my job look like a black ass geico lizard.he was smashing a short thick redbone that wasn’t fukkin nobody in there before he bagged her. she told someone she liked dude personality & they vibed. If you’re ugly then you ain’t got shyt to lose go for yours

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bourgeoisie tall freak is something nas said.

But either way, it takes two to tango. Just cuz yall have a type doesnt mean I'm going :mjlol:
I always respected a chick who tell me the truth up front. One chick like, if we ain't regularly fukking, this ain't gonna work. Just be loyal with your dikk and let me know if you ready to move on. Respect to honest, upfront girls. Not condoning premarital sex

Daps
I always respected a chick who tell me the truth up front. One chick like, if we ain't regularly fukking, this ain't gonna work. Just be loyal with your dikk and let me know if you ready to move on. Respect to honest, upfront girls. Not condoning premarital sex

I am not sure how this relates to my post but yeah, honesty is best. But girls always tell my friend this too. My friend is a guy who likes to claim swinger or whatever hoe lifestyle. The girls always try to act like they are cool with it as long as hes honest....I always tell him... they lying, they are not ok with it :mjlol:

And I'm always right :yeshrug:
I might always be single, but I always keep it 💯 too

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
100% tall or fit whatever handsome gang has it’s perks but you still got to be protective out here and peep game if you got any type of dignity or self respect cause these broads and the people around them will play you on some hater shxt for sure…

To OPs point though not every attractive, handsome breh been so their whole life..Some brehs can legitimately give solid advice that can be applied cause they seen multiple sides of the game…But again thats if they levelheaded and not tryna low key flex at the same time, but that’s in general period..

Handome gang doesnt have it easy like poeple think

they have to psychologically(physically when they're young) fight off haters, jealous men, women who's goal it is to humble them(even if they're already humble), women who get off on rejecting them for kicks, women who want to use them as a come up for their own status, rndom strange men always giving them dirty looks challenging them when all they trying to do is make friends. They may not even have alot of women but it's a life time of challenges and sifting to see who really likes them and not trying to hurt them, use them, ruin their life just based off of assumptions.

Yeah ugly gang may have to deal with emotional abuse from women, but handsome gang gets constant attacks from men and women. The guys the women find avg, but ok enough to walk with in public have the easiest time.

All facts! If you're genuinely handsome, it's definitely a gift that could/can be a curse in certain situations.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comp is high too. Some nikkas really polished at the game too. It's not what nikkas think

Right, looks dont carry women like people think. It's a bonus and can get your foot in the door. The connection still has to hit. Right now the sex is easy, but I think handsome gang has it just as hard when they want long term, just because the landscape doesnt facilitate getting a LTR like it used to. Playing field is ALMOST even when it comes to that.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All facts! If you're genuinely handsome, it's definitely a gift that could/can be a curse in certain situations.

Just like there are lonely attractive/pretty women who not getting any. 9s and 10s dont get smashed like people think either. Intimidation and not all of them have sex appeal to push men push past the intimidation, unless he's feeling her on a deeper level than physical. It's only the purely sexy women regardless of how they look that have a roster. There are ALOT of those across the spectrum from a 3 to a 10. Same way ugly men can be sexy to women if he has a certain vibe and is in shape.

Lastly HG has to worry about women they dont want being aggressive. UG has more freedom to smash whoever. HG can ruin his rep and peace if he smashes the wrong chic and she wants to let the whole world know. So many ways to go wrong.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"Single life is the best" "drop that chick, you can do much better"

You fukk around and take their advice only to end up single and realise that single life isn't all it's cracked up to be for ugly or short gang brehs:picard:

It's like taking groceries shopping advice from a multi millionaire, the experience and lifestyle are not relatable

ytk7MsL.png

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just like there are lonely attractive/pretty women who not getting any. 9s and 10s dont get smashed like people think either. Intimidation and not all of them have sex appeal to push men push past the intimidation, unless he's feeling her on a deeper level than physical. It's only the purely sexy women regardless of how they look that have a roster. There are ALOT of those across the spectrum from a 3 to a 10. Same way ugly men can be sexy to women if he has a certain vibe and is in shape.

Lastly HG has to worry about women they dont want being aggressive. UG has more freedom to smash whoever. HG can ruin his rep and peace if he smashes the wrong chic and she wants to let the whole world know. So many ways to go wrong.
I learned this when I was fishing down with the mids. Girl has me on the bench. I saw her on Facebook and she had 20 nikkas getting at her and she was giving everyone some time.

I went back to my dimes tier where I know the comp while of quality is limited and I always have the upper hand advantage because she wants me just as much if not more. You can screw up constantly and get passes. When you are on the bench, sometimes you just talk on the phone too long and she puts in you in the zone.

The lack of flexibility is really the biggest thing I can see anyone not in this tier dealing with.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It's not even that, really. UglyMafia Associates just need to drop their standards to the floor. Idk why you, as a 2.25/10, would attempt to spit game to the same girl that you see exclusively date #handsomegang brehs.

I don't mean to break your soul, but just know that you MIGHT be able to get that girl after she puts on 50 pounds and develops a potbelly, and I put a big emphasis on MIGHT.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I learned this when I was fishing down with the mids. Girl has me on the bench. I saw her on Facebook and she had 20 nikkas getting at her and she was giving everyone some time.

I went back to my dimes tier where I know the comp while of quality is limited and I always have the upper hand advantage because she wants me just as much if not more. You can screw up constantly and get passes. When you are on the bench, sometimes you just talk on the phone too long and she puts in you in the zone.

The lack of flexibility is really the biggest thing I can see anyone not in this tier dealing with.

that's the most stressful spot as they have the biggest roster. Playing with HG is a huge ego boost for that tier. Gotta hold on to your dignity and stay out of the mids(unless they're obviously obsessed.) For HG to stay in their lane is hard as that lane/tier is less populated unfortunately. It's can be a curse in many ways.

In this day and age, the biggest irony of all is that ALOT if not most(possibly) 9s and 10s are selling themselves online. It's sad, but I see the logic. You look amazing you can earn alot of money. Wasn't like this 10 years ago.