If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
that's the most stressful spot as they have the biggest roster. Playing with HG is a huge ego boost for that tier. Gotta hold on to your dignity and stay out of the mids(unless they're obviously obsessed.) For HG to stay in their lane is hard as that lane/tier is less populated unfortunately. It's can be a curse in many ways.

In this day and age, the biggest irony of all is that ALOT if not most(possibly) 9s and 10s are selling themselves online. It's sad, but I see the logic. You look amazing you can earn alot of money. Wasn't like this 10 years ago.
Online definitely changed the game. But there are girls who aren't deep on there. They don't want that attention. That's my area I love and ive married.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
that's the most stressful spot as they have the biggest roster. Playing with HG is a huge ego boost for that tier. Gotta hold on to your dignity and stay out of the mids(unless they're obviously obsessed.) For HG to stay in their lane is hard as that lane/tier is less populated unfortunately. It's can be a curse in many ways.

In this day and age, the biggest irony of all is that ALOT if not most(possibly) 9s and 10s are selling themselves online. It's sad, but I see the logic. You look amazing you can earn alot of money. Wasn't like this 10 years ago.
A wet p*ssy and a dry purse makes no sense

-Paul Mooneys Grandmother

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I’ve seen handsome men end up with eh girls because the pretty girls grew sick of their fukkery and ugly men end up with pretty girls because they have a strong pimp hand.

Do not downplay how far being unapologetically masculine gets you.

The closer you are to a woman’s idea of the perfect man the more she lets you get away with and I’m guilty of that myself.

I’ve overlooked some bs :beli:

Daps
ytk7MsL.png
I forgot about this portfolio of smilies....... hilarious thread.. :russ:

Daps
Handome gang doesnt have it easy like poeple think

they have to psychologically(physically when they're young) fight off haters, jealous men, women who's goal it is to humble them(even if they're already humble), women who get off on rejecting them for kicks, women who want to use them as a come up for their own status, rndom strange men always giving them dirty looks challenging them when all they trying to do is make friends. They may not even have alot of women but it's a life time of challenges and sifting to see who really likes them and not trying to hurt them, use them, ruin their life just based off of assumptions.

Yeah ugly gang may have to deal with emotional abuse from women, but handsome gang gets constant attacks from men and women. The guys the women find avg, but ok enough to walk with in public have the easiest time.
If women are rejecting you for “kicks” then you’re not truly handsome gang

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Yeah If you're "ugly gang" you better look like you have money and trick :yeshrug:

You don't have the same luxuries as brehs who are sexually and physically desired.

A handsome breh can take a woman out on a low budget date because of his looks. An ugly breh can't do and has to do an expensive dinner date
Hehe, which date? Maybe if they want to court her lol, average gang at least we can get it on loan, ugly gang straight up cash, no credit allowed.:wow: