If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell breh try tampa/orlando out.. decent amount of talent especially coming from midwest.. Miami is Olympic level a game, way past hard mode.. Unless you got someone who can show you the ropes or put you in a couple social circles..

Funny I actually told him to move to Orlando

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah, Gen Z don't give a fukk lol But if really you wanna swim in a city like Miami, it would be in your best interest to get yourself together aesthetically, before you head down there. Even the street vendors look good
Well of course that's anywhere, but based on what I've been told Miami being Gold's Gym all over isn't the case

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut the fukk up

I would KILL anyone to switch places with you

fukk you

:pacspit:

U trolling

:russ:Didnt say I was HG or UG

I'm just giving an objective take. If you seirous, you may not even be UG, it may just be wehre you live. I KNOW for sure there are a few places where the women are just conditioned to give men a hard time regardless. OR it may be a combo of where you live and your personality, or it could be your vibe you give off, or maybe you are UG.

From another perspective UG has the freedom to smash/date whoever they want without social criticism of paying for it some how. If UG smash a woman who's ugly, they dont get judged and it doesn't mess up your rep. or turn women off. If they smash a woman who's avg or attractive it works in their favor. UG can always develop sex appeal, it gives them an edge of anybody who's HG or UG with no sex appeal. There are alot of HG(and UG) with no sex appeal and they will only get women who fall in love/infatuation with them, but it doesnt inspire a woman to let them hit off their looks or vibe. So many people have said, that person is ugly but sexy. You see them everyday.

Yas

Banned
Daps
I'm starting to think Coli brehs Don't have friends irl

Bc if you do there's always that one super handsomegang dude in your group and short fat guys. & the difference in how much they pull is astonishing lol

Handsome brehs are living a different life it's like playing 2k on rookie mode
I'm not asking for that I just needed confirmation because a lot of short fat guys are so cocky it's really fascinating. So they must be pulling something to have the stink cocky attitudes they have.Oddly enough alot of attractive guys don't have bad attitudes like the short ones so I am confused

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Well of course that's anywhere, but based on what I've been told Miami being Gold's Gym all over isn't the case
I've only been there once for business, so I can't really dispute the bolded. Luckily, the "stars" were out when I was down there. I may have to visit again for a better assessment.

vino

Superstar
Daps
You're probably lying.

But either way, as a presumably straight man, your opinion doesn't matter

YOU think he's ugly but those women don't.

I would've believed you if you didn't say he had a roster.

Okay, believe whatever you choose to believe

“Fat black and ugly as ever, however” that wasn’t just Biggie rhyming but that’s truth. Women will date any man that’s fly with personality or confident.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yeah If you're "ugly gang" you better look like you have money and trick :yeshrug:

You don't have the same luxuries as brehs who are sexually and physically desired.

A handsome breh can take a woman out on a low budget date because of his looks. An ugly breh can't do and has to do an expensive dinner date
Ugly guys with a body build that women like can eat as well.

It’s like a chick with a bangin’ body but mid or ugly face.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Attention ugly gang

Sorry to say, when it comes to American Women

You are more likely going to attract the desperate baby mamas with several kids… why u ask, because they tend to give up on handsome gang because they end up hurt and dump , so they like :ohhh: a ugly nikka will never leave so let me tease him with some p*ssy and im got him..

Remember those boards will never give u the nasty sex, anal & mouth work like smooth talking Eddie and Dirty dikk Deandre got

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Single life is the best" "drop that chick, you can do much better"

You fukk around and take their advice only to end up single and realise that single life isn't all it's cracked up to be for ugly or short gang brehs:picard:

It's like taking groceries shopping advice from a multi millionaire, the experience and lifestyle are not relatable
Facts lmaoo. Being single is only better when you are handsome gang.

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Tell breh try tampa/orlando out.. decent amount of talent especially coming from midwest.. Miami is Olympic level a game, way past hard mode.. Unless you got someone who can show you the ropes or put you in a couple social circles..
orlando's downtown at night is vacant.. it reminds me of 28 days later where dude wakes up from a coma and sees how empty the city is

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
I'm not asking for that I just needed confirmation because a lot of short fat guys are so cocky it's really fascinating. So they must be pulling something to have the stink cocky attitudes they have.Oddly enough alot of attractive guys don't have bad attitudes like the short ones so I am confused
they are compensating

• Wow
Reactions: Yas

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If you see him again, tell him to hit the weights heavy. You can't be skinny in a city like Miami.
Word I'm 5'7 I'm on my wolverine build , working out 3 days a week. I have a girl but if I didn't I'd be working out more often than I do. Gotta maximize on your perceived short comings.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Translation:

The world treats you differently if your good looking. Welcome to the human existence.

Ugly gang here
NOT really… you get a lot of stares, opposite sex and sometimes the same sex :dame: are always choosing.

If you are good looking AND very charismatic then it’ll work more in your favor. Also you can build a larger social media platform the more attractive you are.