If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah If you're "ugly gang" you better look like you have money and trick :yeshrug:

You don't have the same luxuries as brehs who are sexually and physically desired.

A handsome breh can take a woman out on a low budget date because of his looks. An ugly breh can't do and has to do an expensive dinner date

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I concur. Life has been easy for me in that regard. For y'all #uglygang brehs y'all better put that woman first. Any and every woman first. Tap a woman on the shoulder and let her know that although you don't know her, she's first in your life.

you prove the title of the thread right :snoop:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Handome gang doesnt have it easy like poeple think

they have to psychologically(physically when they're young) fight off haters, jealous men, women who's goal it is to humble them(even if they're already humble), women who get off on rejecting them for kicks, women who want to use them as a come up for their own status, rndom strange men always giving them dirty looks challenging them when all they trying to do is make friends. They may not even have alot of women but it's a life time of challenges and sifting to see who really likes them and not trying to hurt them, use them, ruin their life just based off of assumptions.

Yeah ugly gang may have to deal with emotional abuse from women, but handsome gang gets constant attacks from men and women. The guys the women find avg, but ok enough to walk with in public have the easiest time.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It's true because the rules for dudes that are considered attractive are not the same for ugly people. They also cannot relate or resonate with the experiences of ugly men so they don't know what it's like psychologically. Half the time they say a bunch of gaslighting bullshyt.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's true because the rules for dudes that are considered attractive are not the same for ugly people. They also cannot relate or resonate with the experiences of ugly men so they don't know what it's like psychologically. Half the time they say a bunch of gaslighting bullshyt.

Man shut up

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Handome gang doesnt have it easy like poeple think

they have to psychologically(physically when they're young) fight off haters, jealous men, women who's goal it is to humble them(even if they're already humble), women who get off on rejecting them for kicks, women who want to use them as a come up for their own status, rndom strange men always giving them dirty looks challenging them when all they trying to do is make friends. They may not even have alot of women but it's a life time of challenges and sifting to see who really likes them and not trying to hurt them, use them, ruin their life just based off of assumptions.

Yeah ugly gang may have to deal with emotional abuse from women, but handsome gang gets constant attacks from men and women. The guys the women find avg, but ok enough to walk with in public have the easiest time.

100% tall or fit whatever handsome gang has it’s perks but you still got to be protective out here and peep game if you got any type of dignity or self respect cause these broads and the people around them will play you on some hater shxt for sure…

To OPs point though not every attractive, handsome breh been so their whole life..Some brehs can legitimately give solid advice that can be applied cause they seen multiple sides of the game…But again thats if they levelheaded and not tryna low key flex at the same time, but that’s in general period..

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
100% tall or fit whatever handsome gang has it’s perks but you still got to be protective out here and peep game if you got any type of dignity or self respect cause these broads and the people around them will play you on some hater shxt for sure…

To OPs point though not every attractive, handsome breh been so their whole life..Some brehs can legitimately give solid advice that can be applied cause they seen multiple sides of the game…But again thats if they levelheaded and not tryna low key flex at the same time, but that’s in general period..

They're very few if that though :francis:

Daps
The alignment between the user name and the post tho..... :huhldup:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I've encounter doughts in college but it was never real. It would be me with 5 girls, my homegirl who I talk to about my girls who low key wants to be my girl. And I can always hit up a chick I used to kick it with to see what's good.

Ls happened of course but when you are handsome, there is always options even if you hate your current options and would rather chill and do you

If you go to the club and always be grindin with the baddest bytches. You good my G. If I see your girl as open comp, you good my G. If you work out at the gym and girls are falling over to fukk with you and they are baddies, you good my G.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Might solve a mystery

Or rewrite history

DuckTales_2017_S3.png