If you are an ugly gang, please do not take dating advice from handsome gang. they are far from relatable

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I agree, stay in your own lane. Ugly gang, short gang etc, get the best woman you can & call it a day.

The problem with that is that on the other side, women who are in the same lanes as their male counterparts act like they're too good to be with said males and want to go for 8-10 level Chads and Brads. If they can't get a Brad or Chad, they would rather either stay single, or turn lesbian than settle for what they can actually get.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem with that is that on the other side, women who are in the same lanes as their male counterparts act like they're too good to be with said males and want to go for 8-10 level Chads and Brads. If they can't get a Brad or Chad, they would rather either stay single, or turn lesbian than settle for what they can actually get.

Yep that's the dating game in a nutshell

5-7/10 women getting smashed and dashed by 8-9/10 brehs and complaining men Don't want to commit , are jerks and only Want sex

5-7/10 brehs smashing 3 and 4s, frustrated with women in their range because they get attention from more handsome dudes, they are flaky, nonchalant, uncontent with them

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Keep telling yourself that :mjlol:

I have firsthand experience all through the bay

Sir, I’ve been in the bay my entire life. I know what I’m talking about. You’re just some dude on thecoli your opinions are like farts in the wind. I’ve been repping the bay since day 1 on here

Daps
"Single life is the best" "drop that chick, you can do much better"

You fukk around and take their advice only to end up single and realise that single life isn't all it's cracked up to be for ugly or short gang brehs:picard:

It's like taking groceries shopping advice from a multi millionaire, the experience and lifestyle are not relatable
I mean....if a woman is a bad fit and y'all can't work it out, you SHOULD move on but don't throw away a great woman over minor bullshyt.

But...you're right about listening to "good looking" brehs. Them dudes can do the most ridiculous shyt and have a woman eating out the palm of their hands; especially if breh is like an 8/9 and the woman is a 6/7.

That's usually what trips guys up. Straight men don't really judge other men but we see the women. So a 6/7-level woman is attractive and we see dude and think "let me copy dude." What we miss is that the man is legitimately good looking by female standards so he has leeway and doesn't need to be perfect. He just has to be willing and not a total dumbazz.

Good looking brehs get positive feedback as early as middle school when girls aren't as smooth with their choosing signals. Those guys learn 'the game' early so by late high school or early college, they can read a woman's interest from a mile away. Hence, they only approach when the odds are in their favor. Being a good looking breh means they'll have more opportunities to hone their skills. He can aim for sistas on his level or just pick off a bunch of adjustable 6s and 7s....and he can use any manner of approach styles, especially if dealing with more average+ looking broads.

Plus, the better looking brehs (combo of face card, height, body and display of $$$) tend to get more overt choosing signals from women as ladies are more willing to use sex up front to nab the really good looking man. Women don't put sex on the table for average and below men unless you know how to finesse your way to the pum pum. Good looking breh can be honest and say he's a fuccboi and she'll STILL try to keep him whereas she'd let Average Breh walk out the door. The Average or Below Average Breh has to be more duplicitous.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the whole point. It should benefit handsome dudes more but it doesn’t in the bay. My friend is an attractive 6’2 white dude and low key struggles on hinge. Chicks playing games, ghosting, he had less matches than me :russ: wtf? Bay area is bizarro world man

Cold approach is dead bro. That shyt went out in the 2000s. Nobody does that anymore in America

It's a high to toy with an attractive person, I've seen this done to both genders when they are attractive. People are so insecure they play around with attracive people to boost their ego.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a high to toy with an attractive person, I've seen this done to both genders when they are attractive. People are so insecure they play around with attracive people to boost their ego.

That playing around with an attractive person to boost their ego is some female shyt

Grown men ain't doing that.

I've definitely seen women do it.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the whole point. It should benefit handsome dudes more but it doesn’t in the bay. My friend is an attractive 6’2 white dude and low key struggles on hinge. Chicks playing games, ghosting, he had less matches than me :russ: wtf? Bay area is bizarro world man

Cold approach is dead bro. That shyt went out in the 2000s. Nobody does that anymore in America

You homie could just look goofy and swagless

Professional working women (earning $90k+) in the Bay Area aren't playing games due to the cost of living.
If they fukk with you, they gonna make sure you know they fukk with you

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That playing around with an attractive person to boost their ego is some female shyt

Grown men ain't doing that.

I've definitely seen women do it.

Unfortunately men have done it, it's insecurity

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You homie could just look goofy and swagless

Professional working women (earning $90k+) in the Bay Area aren't playing games due to the cost of living.
If they fukk with you, they gonna make sure you know they fukk with you

“Swag” isn’t even in the vocabulary of these non black women bro. That shyt don’t matter to them. You need to have a good job, an interesting life, be over 5’11 and at least semi attractive.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Swag” isn’t even in the vocabulary of these non black women bro. That shyt don’t matter to them. You need to have a good job, an interesting life, be over 5’11 and at least semi attractive.

In the past...yea
It's different with Gen-Z...cookie cutter, vanilla shyt ain't cuttin' it

Speaking about Latina, white, middle eastern, some asians

BlackJesus

Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
In the past...yea
It's different with Gen-Z...cookie cutter, vanilla shyt ain't cuttin' it

Speaking about Latina, white, middle eastern, some asians

Man the last thing these non black career women on hinge is thinking about is some “swag” shyt :mjlol: negro please. They left that shyt at the Kendrick concert.

This is why their communities are currently still functioning. They still mostly have their priorities straight