If Trump were to win how will things be any different/worse for black people?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
@rantanamo

Clinton hundreds of thousands of nonviolent black men are in prison for selling dope (not right at all) but mandatory minimums and huge sentences while pedophiles get more laxed sentences.

Clinton deregulated Wall Street and allowed banks to make houses into securities and that ultimately destroyed the housing industry that caused the Great Recession.

Clinton has a personal interest in private prisons.

Those 3 things directly affected black people. So don't come here chastising anyone about this election.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why is it when a lot of posters here say "Black people" it's spoken under the guise of black working age men, and only talked about in terms of economics? It's as if you assume "Black people" couldn't possibly include women, for whom a Trump presidency would have a huge impact on. "Black people" also include the sick and elderly, for whom a Trump presidency would have a huge impact on. "Black people" also includes children, which Hillary has shown time and time again to care about more than anything during her time as a public servant. "Black people" includes students, the democratic candidates have been going back and forth on ideas to reduce student debt, havent heard anything from Trump. "Black people' are also handicapped and im sure they would prefer to have a president who is more concerned about making their lives better and not ridiculing them.

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gonna break it down simple because its interesting how people think the president doesn't effect their lives.

a.) Supreme court justice appointees. Its coming whether you know it or not. Especially with Obama's nominee getting kicked down the road. Others coming soon.
b.) International diplomacy. This dude ouchea already making people mad. This isn't 1946. No country is self-reliant for anything. There are tens of thousands of foreign products that are made here. Trade imbalances are based on value and will never be even the way Trump is talking. I fear he will make stupid, rash yee haw decisions like Bush and his lumber tariffs that basically killed a housing market that he had already killed. His lack of nuance and finesse scares the hell out of me(and several people in his own party). Like it or not, we're playing 256 games of chess at once. Some are related to others, and some are crazy complicated. Congress is scared because they have interacted with this dude. You should be too.
c.) Lack of experience as politician or public servant vs being a horrible business person. Again, nuance, listening to advisors, taking what actual data says from legit sources. His filter needs to go way up. People listen to this dude for some reason. Just listen to some of his speeches. He has no idea about how policy affects large numbers. You often see this with mayors and rarely with populist governors who just like to speak off the cuff and don't know who to trust or be advised by outside of their PR people. Huge problem with W, though he should have had enough experience for that. Another trust fund, bad business president.
d.) Congressional gridlock. He has made a lot of enemies. Think this is trivial all you want, but this dude will have congress in gridlock if he doesn't start extended some hands. Congress in gridlock is bad for the economy. Bad if you're in the military, bad if you're a federal employee. Bad if any funds or grants at your job come from the fed. Bad if you're a contractor.
e.) Off the cuff racial remarks. Obama was seen as divisive because he is black. This dude has already said more shyt than all the other presidents combined and actually is divisive. That's fine. He could kiss my ass as far as I care. The problem is, people are emboldened by this dude. Don't care if he knows or endorses anyone. Why does David Duke feel like this is time to run? Why are the white supremacist groups following this dude? Because he stoops to the same loud mouth bs that they think is somehow an important trait of leadership. Look at the whole birther movement. This dude fukked with Obama over being a US Citizen and a Muslim and people believed this dude, still to this day. Like seriously.
f.) I know this is inconsequential in some minds, but I think my experience in the public and private sector say otherwise. He is downright embarrassing to the image of this country. That will come down to trust from hard fought allies. He's already accused other countries as being latchers on or not paying their share. He's already(just like Bush) shown to have no idea how the VISA system works and will have the next president and congress having to undue REAL foreign policy mistakes. This is a pivotal time as far as foreign relations go and this dude just may kill us in that regard.

Did I mention black in that once? Nope, because is it really that different for a black person when it comes to black issues? Bernie would have the same issues with congress on some of his social policies. Be real about that. The real problem is, he is bad for the country as a whole unless he gets in there and pulls the okie doke. Somehow his history of no nuance, filter, horrible business practice, bankruptcies and complete manipulation of the tax system, etc, etc. This dude is a TV character. We look like Idiocracy for real up in here.

I general agree with this. And I think your point about him embolden racists is the part I feel most worried from a black perspective. That in I don't believe the rhetoric he uses against muslims n mexicans will stop with them. Black people will be next on the shyt list.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
See less mexicans and arabs. Get back those corner stores our parents' failed generation gave away.
Assuming those corner stores aren't in rapidly gentrifying neighborhoods who's property rates are increasing and where Whites are moving in by the boat load.

:usure:

Assuming We're just going to be gifted this new economic opportunity by a mass deportation of Arabs.

Assuming we won't still be living under systemic White supremacy. Getting those Arabs and Mexicans out the paint, Whites will take their place.

:manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Well besides the fact that he's a deranged, racist narcissistic authorirarian demagogue who is dangerously impulsive, has no attention span, no intellectual curiosity, and is a pathological liar who publicly encourages foreign dictators to engage in cyber warfare against his domestic political opponents, has an expected mandate from his voters who will be overwhelmingly racist white males, and will be responsible for staffing governmental agencies such as the Department of Justice for example to his liking...

Report: Trump tariffs would be 'catastrophic' for poor

Trump’s official tax plan blatantly contradicts his populist rhetoric

Donald Trump's budget plan would add $10 trillion in debt

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Assuming those corner stores aren't in rapidly gentrifying neighborhoods who's property rates are increasing and where Whites are moving in by the boat load.

:usure:

Assuming We're just going to be gifted this new economic opportunity by a mass deportation of Arabs.

Assuming we won't still be living under systemic White supremacy. Getting those Arabs and Mexicans out the paint, Whites will take their place.

I'm in Miami so I'm talking about the hood hood, not the rap hood.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm in Miami so I'm talking about the hood hood, not the rap hood.
Cubans

Jews

Blacks

With Arabs gone, maybe a couple blocks(maybe) in Liberty City will belong to Blacks.

Otherwise, nah. Arab absence won't effect much. Donald Trump has more sway over the lives of Black South Floridians, than Arabs do, especially considering his real-estate clout in the area.

Might as well get Blacks down there to effect change in the local elections, rather than only worrying about the few Arabs that own the Liquor stores, 7-11's, Farm Stores, etc.

Trump and other big non-Black real estate companies that build highrise condominiums seem to be doing worst to Blacks in Miami than any Mexican or Arab ever could.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Black Trump supporters go on and on about how Hillary is a "liar" (which she does lie, all politicians lie including Trump), yet these same nikkas readily believe that Trump is going to do all that he claims he will and believe everything he says :russ:

If Hillary was a man, she wouldn't be hated as much, but nobody will admit it of course

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Trump stole @J.V Koba 's whole steez and turned it into a speech
we have Complex jocking us, DJAkademiks reporting our news, and now politicians are giving COLI topics to the masses
We need to be getting royalties :mindblown:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@rantanamo

Clinton hundreds of thousands of nonviolent black men are in prison for selling dope (not right at all) but mandatory minimums and huge sentences while pedophiles get more laxed sentences.

Clinton deregulated Wall Street and allowed banks to make houses into securities and that ultimately destroyed the housing industry that caused the Great Recession.

Clinton has a personal interest in private prisons.

Those 3 things directly affected black people. So don't come here chastising anyone about this election.

Clinton also deregulated the radio industry. That is why clear channel and other major radio stations own all the black stations now (outside of radio one) which totally changed the rap and R & B format and now are pumping poison through the air waves 24/7.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you vote for a man who has no political experience, no diplomatic experience, has no fukkin idea how government works, tried to get John Kasic to be his Vice President -- and told Kasic that Kasic would run the day to day job of the Presidency...then when Kasic asked what Donald would do, was told "he'd be making America great again".... been a bankruptcy queen his entire life, banned black people from living in his buildings and was against the Central Park Five?

Why, you fukkin jagaloon?

:coffee:
Because we don't need all that. The current system is broke.. It's time we move on