If Trump were to win how will things be any different/worse for black people?

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nikkas who ask this are just stupid yo :snoop:it's obvious. Idc anymore about naive nikkas though. They don't believe anything until after it happens and then they're like :dwillhuh: I don't waste time arguing with them, I just keep building my own legacy for my future wife and kids, and don't engage ppl who think staying home Nov 4 because they don't "like" anybody is the best decision. Also don't engage those who think Trump would be a harmless presidency for blacks. And those who think BLM is "putting in work" and changing things:beli:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
nikkas who ask this are just stupid yo :snoop:it's obvious. Idc anymore about naive nikkas though. They don't believe anything until after it happens and then they're like :dwillhuh: I don't waste time arguing with them, I just keep building my own legacy for my future wife and kids, and don't engage ppl who think staying home Nov 4 because they don't "like" anybody is the best decision. Also don't engage those who think Trump would be a harmless presidency for blacks. And those who think BLM is "putting in work" and changing things:beli:

who's the best presidential candidate for Black people?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka shut up:mjlol:

Building my own legacy :mjlol:

Who said anything about Trump being harmless for blacks:upsetfavre:

It's like people are incapable of reading or understanding simple things. :francis:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
who's the best presidential candidate for Black people?

Not voting at all is just a stupid thing to do. It's mainly AAs I see proudly declaring that they arent voting because they don't "like" the candidates. Lol. My thoughts are, fine, don't vote but don't be complaining on twitter about President Trump, and racist cacs wyling out next year. I can picture the anti voters of Black Twitter now, "This isn't faaaaaair!!!! :damn:this is racism!" i don't mean 'you' in particular Matt, Im speaking generally.

Voting third party is dumb too because they won't win the presidency, never have. That's a waste of a vote.

You're probably assuming I'm a "fan" of Hilary. Im not but she IS a better candidate than Trump. If he wins, some of you will eventually understand why :yeshrug:

I don't even care. A good percentage of black Americans are just gullible and don't believe anything til after it happens even if you tell them beforehand, then theyre like :ohhh:then it's back to obsessing over entertainment/rappers/athletes. A good percent are just finished so I only care about me, my fam and friends (who aren't ignorant to reality and are trying to pass down as much as possible to our kids despite all the hurdles). Unprepared nikkas, clown nikkas and gullible nikkas will be the ones who will be surprised, and begging for someone to help us, as usual, if/when some shyt pops off.

Last edited:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
He has a republican senate now and they will collude with him to do all kinds of nasty things to blacks. Better vote democrat so we can keep enjoying these good times :troll:
We'll be happy we don't have trump encouraging racism when we're in the middle of mass incarceration/super predators part deux :troll:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
technically none of the things you listed are legal and trump has been taken to court for some of those things
Police killings aren't legal either but I don't see any of them being jailed for it. Racism in the workplace, housing,education discrimination etc aren't legal but they keep happening. What, do you want it to be be officially declared legal before you start believing it's happening?

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dude has never held any elective office, not even class president in high school :mjlol:

I wish Flav or even that nikka Bret Michaels had ran for president since so many nikkas want a reality tv star to be the president so badly

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Eitha which way it ain't gonna directly affect you why vote for false hope

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
If Trump wins then he'll get to select at least two Supreme Court Justices and shift the court far to the right. And that'll affect the country for decades.

Exactly. If he wins, there will be some changes that will seem seem subtle at first, but then become progressively worse, and on top of that, his damage wouldn't suddenly end after he's out of office, since the Justices he selects will remain and continue to negatively affect things

A lot of these dudes on here do not understand how this shyt works. Probably didn't even know that the next president gets to select any SCJs

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Not voting at all is just a stupid thing to do. It's mainly AAs I see proudly declaring that they arent voting because they don't "like" the candidates. Lol. My thoughts are, fine, don't vote but don't be complaining on twitter about President Trump, and racist cacs wyling out next year. I can picture the anti-voters of Black Twitter now, "This isn't faaaaaair!!!! :damn:" i don't mean 'you' in particular Matt, Im speaking generally.

That's exactly what would happen :snoop: Not all "members" of Black Twitter are like that but the majority are. They're the same ones who think standing in the street with signs is going to get us somewhere.