If Trump were to win how will things be any different/worse for black people?

Alaafin

#TeamLawrence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Vine City
This is in the long run, but the news is saying he's going to destroy the planet by undoing the Paris treaty - a bunch of places will be uninhabitable in the future and we'll be forced to move everyone into cities that can withstand the change

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The country is going to go into a recession. Almost guaranteed under Trump.

In fact that seems to happen every time a Republican is elected; see the Nixon, Reagan; Bush I and Bush II years. Black people are going to lose a lot of jobs; again.
yep. And that's exactly what happened.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ztlIS8q.gif

fukk trump.

UKVu0t8.gif

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
The country is going to go into a recession. Almost guaranteed under Trump.

In fact that seems to happen every time a Republican is elected; see the Nixon, Reagan; Bush I and Bush II years. Black people are going to lose a lot of jobs; again.
You called it :ehh:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Just gonna break it down simple because its interesting how people think the president doesn't effect their lives.

a.) Supreme court justice appointees. Its coming whether you know it or not. Especially with Obama's nominee getting kicked down the road. Others coming soon.
b.) International diplomacy. This dude ouchea already making people mad. This isn't 1946. No country is self-reliant for anything. There are tens of thousands of foreign products that are made here. Trade imbalances are based on value and will never be even the way Trump is talking. I fear he will make stupid, rash yee haw decisions like Bush and his lumber tariffs that basically killed a housing market that he had already killed. His lack of nuance and finesse scares the hell out of me(and several people in his own party). Like it or not, we're playing 256 games of chess at once. Some are related to others, and some are crazy complicated. Congress is scared because they have interacted with this dude. You should be too.
c.) Lack of experience as politician or public servant vs being a horrible business person. Again, nuance, listening to advisors, taking what actual data says from legit sources. His filter needs to go way up. People listen to this dude for some reason. Just listen to some of his speeches. He has no idea about how policy affects large numbers. You often see this with mayors and rarely with populist governors who just like to speak off the cuff and don't know who to trust or be advised by outside of their PR people. Huge problem with W, though he should have had enough experience for that. Another trust fund, bad business president.
d.) Congressional gridlock. He has made a lot of enemies. Think this is trivial all you want, but this dude will have congress in gridlock if he doesn't start extended some hands. Congress in gridlock is bad for the economy. Bad if you're in the military, bad if you're a federal employee. Bad if any funds or grants at your job come from the fed. Bad if you're a contractor.
e.) Off the cuff racial remarks. Obama was seen as divisive because he is black. This dude has already said more shyt than all the other presidents combined and actually is divisive. That's fine. He could kiss my ass as far as I care. The problem is, people are emboldened by this dude. Don't care if he knows or endorses anyone. Why does David Duke feel like this is time to run? Why are the white supremacist groups following this dude? Because he stoops to the same loud mouth bs that they think is somehow an important trait of leadership. Look at the whole birther movement. This dude fukked with Obama over being a US Citizen and a Muslim and people believed this dude, still to this day. Like seriously.
f.) I know this is inconsequential in some minds, but I think my experience in the public and private sector say otherwise. He is downright embarrassing to the image of this country. That will come down to trust from hard fought allies. He's already accused other countries as being latchers on or not paying their share. He's already(just like Bush) shown to have no idea how the VISA system works and will have the next president and congress having to undue REAL foreign policy mistakes. This is a pivotal time as far as foreign relations go and this dude just may kill us in that regard.

Did I mention black in that once? Nope, because is it really that different for a black person when it comes to black issues? Bernie would have the same issues with congress on some of his social policies. Be real about that. The real problem is, he is bad for the country as a whole unless he gets in there and pulls the okie doke. Somehow his history of no nuance, filter, horrible business practice, bankruptcies and complete manipulation of the tax system, etc, etc. This dude is a TV character. We look like Idiocracy for real up in here.

:ehh:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I see my midget stalker has come out of hiding :heh:

Ok, cac. Your broke ass just got hit with that $1200 stimulus. We both put that amount up on the table. I prove whatever you want me to prove and you prove you're Black. What's up, p*ssy?