"How dare you?": Trump surrogate ripped for claiming life was better for Black people under Jim Crow

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Byron-Donalds-Wife.png

Raise your hand if you're surprised.
gonna hurt him with the aunties and the racists. He's done.

again the key to being a republic00n is being humble and having a Black wife.

can't confrirm racists fear of a Black Planet while asking them to vote for you.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Byron-Donalds-Wife.png

I'm surprised I'd think that he'd knew better. A race Solider still might catch feels.

also he's simp leaning into her and she's pulling away. Divorce can't be far behind.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Byron-Donalds-Wife.png

Someone really needs to ask him if his own marriage would be possible under Jim Crow.

This is just like Clarence Thomas claiming that integration was a mistake, but is married to a white woman, living in a white neighborhood, working in a white workplace, and constantly goes on vacations with his rich white friends.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
gonna hurt him with the aunties and the racists. He's done.

again the key to being a republic00n is being humble and having a Black wife.

can't confrirm racists fear of a Black Planet while asking them to vote for you.
And in the Jim Crow era he would be savagely killed for this pic.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Someone really needs to ask him if his own marriage would be possible under Jim Crow.

This is just like Clarence Thomas claiming that integration was a mistake, but is married to a white woman, living in a white neighborhood, working in a white workplace, and constantly goes on vacations with his rich white friends.

Look you're a smarter man then me, I dunno how or why ya'll even bother with these type of people cac or not. I just can't do it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

c00ns are like white women the rules are never supposed to apply to them.