If Trump were to win how will things be any different/worse for black people?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The state of black people regressed during 8 years or Obama so I understand the pessimism people have. Personally I don't believe that the economy etc is going to collapse if trump is president. Based on what? The president doesn't have that much control for one and all the countries talking shyt about trump will fall right in line if he wins because they have no choice. There may be some initial volatility in the market but that's about it. People will say trump has racist supporters as if Hillary doesn't. Or as if Obama doesn't refuse to acknowledge and condemn police brutality. White supremacy is thriving right now under a black democratic administration , :martin:.
We live in a weird space where people are terrified of trump but willing to vote for a bytch who called us super predators, tried to connect with us by talking about hot sauce, and whose husband literally created the prison industrial complex :what:
Exactly. These nikkas dumb as fukk scared of what trump will bring yet whatever it is, its already here and thriving under a black president.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like what? Housing racism? Employment racism? Online racism? What racism will trump bring that isnt already here?
Take a look at the absurd amount of incidents in the UK after Brexit. Which was a vote to make the UK white again. In the US it's already worse, imagine making the US white again being put to a vote, and winning. It will become far more open and bold. More people will join in actively. It's a democratic mandate for racism. Nobody cares about policy, it's sentiment.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Turn on us and do what? Also newsflash but housing discrimination is not a trump invention nor has it stopped. White supremacists have been around for centuries and will still be around long after Trump is dead.

Think about your posts before you say them breh.

To answer your question,

1. he could have a Republican Congress cut back funding for section 8 housing just like Reagan did. I think factories will mysteriously start popping up in alot of projects and

2. As we have seen in his campaign and from the Central Park Five Case...he realyyyyyyyyyyyyy loves cops. Imagine someone like him in office who is the head of police. Yes i know Obama already has strengthened cops with laws he has done but imagine a white supremacist in office and what he would do for them. He will likely make Stop and Frisk a federal nationwide law...currently its just a NY thing. Yes there is search daily in every state but imagine it being on the NY level in every state in the country. He will make a crime bill that will make Clintons/Guliani crime bills look like peanuts.

Black people remember Guliani...imagine someone like him that does the same things but on a federal level

3. Trump believes in a position that all 50 states should have people to be able to get gun licenses(carry permits like states like Ohio). We know automatically that they will find ways to make Black people not have that apply to them...now imagine 100 million cacs all around the country being able to hold guns in their pockets and be around Black people......

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Same nikkas talking about how obama doesn't have any power so cant solve black problems now scared of trump.

obama had a republican majority in congress that actively worked against at all costs. They started the tea party the day he got inaugurated and their only objective has been to obstruct every idea he has ever put forth. I know people get on him around here but the man has been battling white supremacy at the TOP level the best he can. And even with all of that working against him he still came out more accomplished than Bush Jr (yeah I know not saying much)

Now with trump, yikes! He'll more than likely will have a republican majority in congress which means he'll have a pass for at least 2 years to pull whatever crap he wants as well as pick 2 to 3 justices for SCOTUS. Can you imagine 2 to 3 more scalias on the bench? I'd say that sounds worse than what we have now

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep hearing people say we should go out and support Clinton and that Trump should never under any circumstances be allowed to win. All well and good but how exactly is a Trump win going to make the black condition any worse than it already is?
Police brutality, high unemployment, racism, segregated housing and schooling, etc are all here and now and getting worse even under a black democratic president but we're supposed to be fearful of a Trump presidency? How could it possibly get any worse when it's already that bad.

What could Trump possibly do to us that we haven't already suffered are already suffering? Someone please enlighten me.

republicans control the senate, he could do whatever he wants

internment camps for non whites

etc

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Think about your posts before you say them breh.

To answer your question,

1. he could have a Republican Congress cut back funding for section 8 housing just like Reagan did. I think factories will mysteriously start popping up in alot of projects and

2. As we have seen in his campaign and from the Central Park Five Case...he realyyyyyyyyyyyyy loves cops. Imagine someone like him in office who is the head of police. Yes i know Obama already has strengthened cops with laws he has done but imagine a white supremacist in office and what he would do for them. He will likely make Stop and Frisk a federal nationwide law...currently its just a NY thing. Yes there is search daily in every state but imagine it being on the NY level in every state in the country. He will make a crime bill that will make Clintons/Guliani crime bills look like peanuts.

Black people remember Guliani...imagine someone like him that does the same things but on a federal level

3. Trump believes in a position that all 50 states should have people to be able to get gun licenses(carry permits like states like Ohio). We know automatically that they will find ways to make Black people not have that apply to them...now imagine 100 million cacs all around the country being able to hold guns in their pockets and be around Black people......
I highly doubt thee establishment Dems and Repubs will work with him.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:usure:

Establishment repubs would certainly work with him if it meant that they would get relected
Naw, they wouldn't they would do the opposite. Even though Cruz isn't establishment, why you think he didn't endorse Trump? Because he wants to run for President again. Also, the guy talked about his wife and said his pops was involved with the JFK death.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Naw, they wouldn't they would do the opposite. Even though Cruz isn't establishment, why you think he didn't endorse Trump? Because he wants to run for President again. Also, the guy talked about his wife and said his pops was involved with the JFK death.

Cruz is different because he's a legit sociopath that believes he's the next reagan like maverick. Following trump won't help him in his presidential bid.

I was more or less speaking about the career congressional republicans who simply want to maintain their seat in congress for as long as they can without making any noise. The minute they step out of line they become known targets and thus find themselves going up against a koch brother funded republican who'll challenge them for their seat in the republican primary.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Cruz is different because he's a legit sociopath that believes he's the next reagan like maverick. Following trump won't help him in his presidential bid.

I was more or less speaking about the career congressional republicans who simply want to maintain their seat in congress for as long as they can without making any noise. The minute they step out of line they become known targets and thus find themselves going up against a koch brother funded republican who'll challenge them for their seat in the republican primary.
You got a point.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Could you imagine the damage Trump would do with a Republican Congress and Senate? Look, I get it, a lot of people feel that President Obama underdelivered on a lot of his promises and that Black people are worse off now than 8 years (which is arguable even in this current climate) but in short it can get a shytload worse, because Trump will essentially give law enforcement the power to be judge, jury and executioner, on top of that he will provide an open platform for White Supremacisits because Trump will have proven that they are politically viable in a way they haven't in 50 years and that shytstorm will roll downhill into your local/state government.